Delmar's POD 6-18-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
From the If you could have dinner with any three people thread!

Jesus, Paul and Doogie Talons...Jesus, Paul and I would just sit and stare at Doogie until he started to sweat profusely. Then I'd serve crow to DT and a little fish, wine and bread for everyone else.

After dinner we'd throw DT into the everlasting pit of fire then toast marshmellows and wave glasses of ice water at him just to rub it in. :shocked:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding...we'd mostly drink the ice water. :plain:...what?
TH is a little bit liberal but when he smack he really smacks :rotfl: :first:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Liberal? What do you mean, liberal? :plain:

:chuckle:

He is a little bit liberal. If you don't believe me just check his profile. "more left than right"
It doesn't mean I don't love the guy, but yes, he is a little bit liberal.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is a little bit liberal. If you don't believe me just check his profile. "more left than right"
It doesn't mean I don't love the guy, but yes, he is a little bit liberal.

I was just joking around with ya, Delmar.. :noid:

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Yeah, TH is a bit liberal and there are things I don't agree with him on...but he's absolutely hilarious. :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Liberal? What do you mean, liberal? :plain:
What do you mean "what do you mean, liberal?" :plain: :D

Only a little though...:eek:...and being to the left of some of you is the only way to escape coming full circle...:chuckle:

Thanks Delmar and everyone who nodded. You have entirely too much free time. :thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TH, is one of the best post composers to ever grace TOL.

And I mean that.

Him and chickenman really know how to word a post. I wish I had their talent.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
TH, is one of the best post composers to ever grace TOL.

And I mean that.

Him and chickenman really know how to word a post. I wish I had their talent.
Both the compliment and company are undeserved but greatly appreciated...I'm not certain what CM will have to say about it though. You may have just lost a subscriber. :shocked: :D

:e4e:

Just noticed I've gone over the 3K post mark...so maybe I'm the one with too much free time. :think:...nah.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not certain what CM will have to say about it though. You may have just lost a subscriber. :shocked: :D
I didn't say I agreed with what you have to say.... just that you say it well. :D

Actually, in all fairness I think we agree on a lot of things don't you?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I didn't say I agreed with what you have to say.... just that you say it well. :D
I remember the first line of mine you commented on involved my remembering Christ's ascension, but being a little lost on where he condescended...something like that. So I understand. :D And at the time I was mostly just pleased you weren't shouting at me. :chuckle: That seemed like progress.
Actually, in all fairness I think we agree on a lot of things don't you?
Okay, the easy joke would be to take issue. Not going to do it. Floating on a sea of that human kindness milk at present. Kind of sticky, but buoyant.

On the important things? I think so. Christ, abortion, the duty of men to their faith. Big ticket items of eternal consequence, yes. And the rest is just flavor at any rate. Difference there is an absolute necessity or else why bother with people. Just buy a mirror and talk to yourself, eh?

Er, talk to yourself more often, that is...I mean SOME people do that...I hear...that is I hear other people saying that...oh brother. :granite:

Status
Not open for further replies.