User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 102

Thread: “No sex was used to produce this child!”

  1. #76
    Over 2000 post club TracerBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,154
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    69860
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Anal sodomy is a fact of civil rights? For children? You are evil and you will burn in the Lake of Fire lest you repent, receiving a love of the Truth. You're still breathing so it's not too late for you yet.

    What have I said here that's false? Oh, that's right...you like to accuse people of lies when all they do is accurately point out what your ilk engage in and want children to do.
    Will you provide actual references for your claims about children being taught how to engage in anal sex in the school?

  2. #77
    Over 2000 post club TracerBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,154
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    69860
    Quote Originally Posted by GFR7 View Post
    I don't consider LGBTQ advocacy research to be valid.
    do you have any reason other than your own prejudice?

  3. #78
    TOL Subscriber musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    22,202
    Thanks
    4,462
    Thanked 20,981 Times in 11,988 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147771
    Quote Originally Posted by TracerBullet View Post
    Will you provide actual references for your claims about children being taught how to engage in anal sex in the school?
    How soon you forget. Or pretend to forget.

    http://www.massresistance.org/docs/i...te/tape01.html
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  4. #79
    Over 2000 post club TracerBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,154
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    69860
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    How soon you forget. Or pretend to forget.

    http://www.massresistance.org/docs/i...te/tape01.html
    wow undocumented garbage from a hate group. Well I'm convinced

  5. #80
    TOL Subscriber musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    22,202
    Thanks
    4,462
    Thanked 20,981 Times in 11,988 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147771
    You didn't listen? Ears too delicate?
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  6. #81
    Over 2000 post club TracerBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,154
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    69860
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    You didn't listen? Ears too delicate?
    well lets take a look at the facts. I know you hate facts but....

    It was a student who brought up the topic of fisting and asked what was and was provided with an explanation of the practice of both the heterosexual and homosexual forms of it.

    The educator answering the question was fired but successfully sued to be reinstated showing that the tapes MassResistance published had been altered.

  7. #82
    Over 3000 post club Quetzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,217
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 272 Times in 181 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    798486
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    You didn't listen? Ears too delicate?
    I don't think that's it. I think the big problem is many people on this forum don't understand what a reputable source is. A blog post or an article with no citation isn't acceptable, no matter what side of the argument it comes from. A source is not an opinion, but a presentation of facts validated from a variety of perspectives. If others were more willing to at least try to bring these kinds of materials into the discussions, I feel it would be a lot more productive.

  8. #83
    Over 3000 post club GFR7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New York City area
    Posts
    3,899
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2610

    Arrow

    @Tracer, Quetzal:

    First, it is fitting and proper to be suspicious of an advocacy group. A political campaign is not unbiased. They can't be.

    Second, why do I need to justify nature, biology, ancestry, genetics, tradition, religion against a new fangled movement???

    Third, if you think there are no ethical problems/considerations/conflicts to third party reproduction, you are VERY misinformed.
    Google it. It is a meta-ethical issue globally.
    And will continue to be debated throughout the coming decades.
    Last edited by GFR7; May 8th, 2015 at 09:46 AM.
    He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.
    ~Daniel 2:22

  9. #84
    Over 2000 post club TracerBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,154
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    69860
    Quote Originally Posted by GFR7 View Post
    @Tracer, Quetzal:

    First, it is fitting and proper to be suspicious of an advocacy group. A political campaign is not unbiased. They can't be.

    Second, why do I need to justify nature, biology, ancestry, genetics, tradition, religion against a new fangled movement???

    Third, if you think there are no ethical problems/considerations/conflicts to third party reproduction, you are VERY misinformed.
    Google it. It is a meta-ethical issue globally.
    And will continue to be debated throughout the coming decades.
    so no reason other than your own prejudice

  10. #85
    Over 3000 post club GFR7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New York City area
    Posts
    3,899
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2610
    Quote Originally Posted by TracerBullet View Post
    so no reason other than your own prejudice
    Huh? Caring about the rights of children is mere prejudice?
    He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.
    ~Daniel 2:22

  11. #86
    Over 3000 post club Quetzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,217
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 272 Times in 181 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    798486
    Quote Originally Posted by GFR7 View Post
    @Tracer, Quetzal:

    First, it is fitting and proper to be suspicious of an advocacy group. A political campaign is not unbiased. They can't be.

    Second, why do I need to justify nature, biology, ancestry, genetics, tradition, religion against a new fangled movement???

    Third, if you think there are no ethical problems/considerations/conflicts to third party reproduction, you are VERY misinformed.
    Google it. It is a meta-ethical issue globally.
    And will continue to be debated throughout the coming decades.
    You are either too lazy to defend your own argument properly or you can't do it at all. Either way is fine with me.

  12. #87
    Over 3000 post club GFR7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New York City area
    Posts
    3,899
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2610
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzal View Post
    You are either too lazy to defend your own argument properly or you can't do it at all. Either way is fine with me.
    I don't have to defend it. I know the facts. You would never accept them because it goes against your agenda.
    He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.
    ~Daniel 2:22

  13. #88
    Over 3000 post club Quetzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,217
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 272 Times in 181 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    798486
    Quote Originally Posted by GFR7 View Post
    I don't have to defend it. I know the facts. You would never accept them because it goes against your agenda.
    You don't know that. Despite popular belief, if someone presents me sound evidence to the opposite side of an argument, I will accept it. My beliefs are dynamic and change if I am presented with something to support it. By the same token, if your argument is crap and your sources are crap, I will not change my mind.

  14. #89
    Over 3000 post club GFR7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New York City area
    Posts
    3,899
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2610
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzal View Post
    You don't know that. Despite popular belief, if someone presents me sound evidence to the opposite side of an argument, I will accept it. My beliefs are dynamic and change if I am presented with something to support it. By the same token, if your argument is crap and your sources are crap, I will not change my mind.
    OK, you say that, but I have my doubts--

    if you have no respect or concern for the ethics violations which occur when poor women are exploited for their wombs and their eggs; for the health risks incurred;

    for the adult children who resent that they grew up alienated from their biological parent and ancestry; if you're not willing to even reflect on them----

    what can I say?

    Here are some links:

    Hastings Center: Ethics and 3rd party assisted reproduction

    http://www.thehastingscenter.org/Pub...l.aspx?id=2210

    Study Guide on Legal , Ethical, Moral questions re 3rd party reproduction: http://cbc-network.org/pdfs/CBC_Thin...tudy_Guide.pdf.

    Ethics of third party reproduction:

    http://www.eolss.net/sample-chapters...-183-12-00.pdf

    Ethical Challenges of New Reproductive Technologies- S Callahan (PDF available online)

    He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.
    ~Daniel 2:22

  15. #90
    Over 2000 post club TracerBullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,154
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    69860
    Quote Originally Posted by GFR7 View Post
    Huh? Caring about the rights of children is mere prejudice?


    rejecting legitimate research because it doesn't prop up you petty prejudices isn't caring about children. It's actively harming them. Just like your advocating for discrimination harms not just children but everyone.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us