ECT Speaking in tongues

Danoh

Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Just when GM could do some good; he's nowhere around...

Very well - stay off the LA freeway :chuckle:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Tambora is acting like Hillary . . .

Insisting her opined words are all that matter, whether proven true or not, while claiming it to be her right to force herself upon others, because she is old and experienced in so doing.

Unfortunately, her following on TOL is equally as unintelligent and gullible, as Hillary's too.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nah.

Insisting her opined words are all that matter,
Nah.

whether proven true or not, while claiming it to be her right to force herself upon others, because she is old and experienced in so doing.
Nah.

Unfortunately, her following on TOL is equally as unintelligent and gullible, as Hillary's too.
Nah.

Have a nice day.

jimiduzit

This may sting a bit...

If you have believed Romans 5:8; then you are saved.

And if you are saved; you were once lost.

No matter how great or not; your former life was.

If you are saved, you were lost for one simple reason - because you were born in Adam, Rom. 5; Eph. 2.

You are confusing one issue with another.

Great former life or not, has nothing to do with the fact of why the lost...are lost.

Food for thought...
?? Sting ?? The Lord saved me and I'm grateful. He saw fit to do so. I wish that everyone would be saved. Not sure of the point of your post. Good night, had a great Sabbath and it's bedtime for me. Blessings to you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using TheologyOnline mobile app

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just when GM could do some good; he's nowhere around...

Very well - stay off the LA freeway :chuckle:

Isa 28:22 Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Insisting her opined words are all that matter, whether proven true or not, while claiming it to be her right to force herself upon others, because she is old and experienced in so doing.

Nang's IQ was compared against the IQ of an Amoeba with a learning disability and guess what? The Amoeba scored 97 points higher than Nang. Now, I ask you, "Isn't that pathetic?" There's documented evidence of this.

musterion

“The purpose of the miracles was to accredit the Messiah to Israel, and not, as generally supposed, to accredit Christianity to the heathen, and therefore, as Scripture plainly indicates, they continued so long as the testimony was addressed to the Jew, but ceased when, the Jew being set aside, the Gospel went out to the Gentile world."

"We shall be prepared to find that so long as the kingdom was being preached to the Jews, miracles abounded, but that when the gospel appealed to the heathen world, miracles lost their prominence, and soon entirely ceased.”

Robert Anderson

musterion

Because I know what I was and what I am now. The change is the evidence. No one but Yahweh could turn me around as I was. He is pretty marvelous. I use my Bible as my measuring rod. I wish, hope, and pray my experience for everyone. Why should any one die lost? I pray He blesses you. Get a Bible and just start reading [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920V using TheologyOnline mobile app

The human language you can miraculously speak is...?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are stuck on that idea but the scripture does say---

1Co 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

As you claim to be baptized into the body of Christ, yet know nothing of the gifts then you need to rethink your position of unbelief.

1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.

You claim none of those gifts, even fighting against them, yet you think you are in the body of Christ.

Do you really believe you can be baptized into the Body of Christ and have no gift given you, when the word says God gives severally as He wills?

and--

Eph 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
Eph 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
Eph 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Eph 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

LA

Must I mention it again? Alright, I will. "Stay off that LA Freeway, it's bumper to bumper with false doctrine and confusion."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That was what he did when I answered his question with a passage.

He and GM both did this.

They then accused me of being up to no good based on said projection.

Again you side with GM when he is the one in the wrong.

Read back a page or two.

You're beginning to sound like Captain Quegg from the movie, "The Caine Mutiny." He was paranoid, suspicious and accusatory for no reasonably apparent reason.