Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Poly's Post of the Month....

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Totton Linnet View Post
    Here you lie for there are scriptures that categorically state that Jesus Christ is God, we do not deny that He is man for the scriptures say so.

Beside's you are an incredibly stupid person for the son of man is man. Man begets man, God begot God.

What pray are the evil ends of believing the Triune God?

Your salvation depends upon Christ being God because salvation consists of Him imparting to you His own divine nature. There is NO WAY you have the inner life of Christ and not know that He is God. Nor is it possible that you can have had any dealings with the Holy Spirit and not know that He is a Person both separate from Christ and the Father and also one with them.

It may be possible to get saved not fully understanding that Christ is God, but the moment you have His indwelling you know for a certainty.

That is how I know [and every true Christian will know] you are not at present saved.
    Are you referring to John 20:28 and Hebrews 1:8?

Too bad you did not read what I wrote.

Your lack of attention to detail is what keeps you in the dark. Light dispels darkness, when you start paying attention to scripture with believing instead of your traditions you will reject the trinity and the notion that Jesus is "the God".
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Pro scripture = Protestant

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Even Tottykins gets it.
    You need to learn to read as well.
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 796 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post

Your lack of attention to detail is what keeps you in the dark. Light dispels darkness, when you start paying attention to scripture with believing instead of your traditions you will reject the trinity and the notion that Jesus is "the God".
    Here you are just being dishonest.

I have often thought in my life when the Pharisees spoke to the Lord, surely they knew they were being downright dishonest...why don't you ask yourself why you resort to dishonesty in order to score points?
    One lavished upon in the Beloved
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/blog.php?u=10603

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have often thought in my life when the Pharisees spoke to the Lord, surely they knew they were being downright dishonest...why don't you ask yourself why you resort to dishonesty in order to score points?
    Dishonest? show me, no, show everyone where

Since you cannot, you are a false accuser. Revelation 12:10

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, by the way. What part of the post that Poly gave as post of the month do you find unworthy of the honor?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,745 Times in 5,956 Posts

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    Oh, by the way. What part of the post that Poly gave as post of the month do you find unworthy of the honor?
    Because you are a pervert and trying to pull people from the faith.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post

Oatmeal Is Not Scoring Points Here, Certainly Not With Me.

Thread Information