Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam burns a man alive and broadcasts it

Over 1500 post club This Charming Manc's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see our oh so tough keyboard warrior trys to make person insult make way for his lack of intellectual application.

ISIS has one interpretation of Islam among many, the fact that the person killed was a Muslim who was in armed conflict Islamic state should suggest that Islam and Islamic State are not synonymous terms.

Different forms of Islam include,

shia
    sunni
    alawi
    sufi
    wahabi

The violent Islamic fundamentalism we see in ISIS is Wahabi Islam, which is not 8th century Islam, but a originated in 18th century Saudi Arabia.

Not a disagree with Islam entirely but I also disagree with blood thirsty lunatics like you who tell bared faced lies and distort truth to generate hatred to Muslims, and justify insane ideas such as bombing mecca.

As regards yoru views on the teaching of Jesus, dont make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Why don't you tell us the difference between islam and the islamic state.

I have a better idea, I will tell you. In an islamic state, islam is the law and is followed to the letter. If you followed the Lord Jesus Christ by the letter (which you don't) you would turn the other cheak and live in poverty. But don't let facts get in your way, you demon possessed pervert.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only to degenerate hippies like you, and by peace you mean defeat of America. It is the sign for victory around the world.
    I admit to exposure to the 60's but not to being a hippy and why would my stating it could be a peace sign mean that I think that means defeat of America? Do you always jump to such ridiculous conclusions?
    I AM the pie lady!!

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IMJerusha View Post
    Thanks alot, Sis. I have news for you, you'd fight too!
    I'm lost here? You'd better believe I would fight! I did fight during an attempted rape.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bybee View Post
    I'm lost here? You'd better believe I would fight! I did fight during an attempted rape.
    Exactly. http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...0&postcount=44
    I AM the pie lady!!

Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,578 Times in 1,423 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to think I would fight. I would advise people in such situations to fight. However, the reality of it is ... I simply don't know. I might be so paralyzed with fear that I am unable to respond.
    A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done. ~ Marge Piercy

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by This Charming Manc View Post
    I see our oh so tough keyboard warrior trys to make person insult make way for his lack of intellectual application.

ISIS has one interpretation of Islam among many, the fact that the person killed was a Muslim who was in armed conflict Islamic state should suggest that Islam and Islamic State are not synonymous terms.

Different forms of Islam include,

shia
    sunni
    alawi
    sufi
    wahabi

The violent Islamic fundamentalism we see in ISIS is Wahabi Islam, which is not 8th century Islam, but a originated in 18th century Saudi Arabia.

Not a disagree with Islam entirely but I also disagree with blood thirsty lunatics like you who tell bared faced lies and distort truth to generate hatred to Muslims, and justify insane ideas such as bombing mecca.

As regards yoru views on the teaching of Jesus, dont make me laugh.
    Islamic terrorists generate hatred of Islam. If one reads the Quran from cover to cover with commentaries one is filled will fear of Islam.
    If Muslims would stay out of Western countries and leave us alone we would be okay with that. Even if they come to our countries and mind their own business and quit trying to install Sharia Law and tell us that we must change to accommodate them we could get along peacefully with them.
    Either moderate Muslims eliminate the terrorists in their midst or we shall have to eliminate them to protect ourselves.
    I believe Jordan's King is about to go on the offensive against Isis. God bless him! I pray that he is successful.

Over 1500 post club This Charming Manc's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Islamic terrorists generate hatred of Islam.
    true, but also when allowed them to o that they win, they want to provoke a war between all the west and all muslims.

If one reads the Quran from cover to cover with commentaries one is filled will fear of Islam.
    I agree it is in many ways a foul and evil book, howvere we do not fight against flesh and blood ....

If Muslims would stay out of Western countries and leave us alone we would be okay with that. Even if they come to our countries and mind their own business and quit trying to install Sharia Law and tell us that we must change to accommodate them we could get along peacefully with them.
    You have just described what 98% of western Muslims do.

Either moderate Muslims eliminate the terrorists in their midst or we shall have to eliminate them to protect ourselves.
    I believe Jordan's King is about to go on the offensive against Isis. God bless him! I pray that he is successful.
    No ones defending the terrorists, I just draw a distinction between terrorists and muslims, than some of more blood thirsty members are actively trying to tear down.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

true, but also when allowed them to o that they win, they want to provoke a war between all the west and all muslims.

I agree it is in many ways a foul and evil book, howvere we do not fight against flesh and blood ....

You have just described what 98% of western Muslims do.

No ones defending the terrorists, I just draw a distinction between terrorists and muslims, than some of more blood thirsty members are actively trying to tear down.
    What you are hearing is justified fear. We have not rampaged into mosques or into Muslim neighborhoods and slaughtered or beheaded or raped peaceful civilians. We have not retaliated...yet.
    I hope peaceful Muslims will address this and attempt at least to end it.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 4,677 Posts

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    I would love to think I would fight. I would advise people in such situations to fight. However, the reality of it is ... I simply don't know. I might be so paralyzed with fear that I am unable to respond.
    God made all men (humanity), even you. Samuel Colt made the equal.

But that was then, this is now. Make yourself familiar with a Glock 19.

ISIS has one interpretation of Islam among many
    Interpret this for us.

Quran (48:29) - Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves

the fact that the person killed was a Muslim who was in armed conflict Islamic state should suggest that Islam and Islamic State are not synonymous terms.
    You know not of what you speak.

Quote Originally Posted by CAIR
    “Muslims are the vilest of animals…”

“Show mercy to one another, but be ruthless to Muslims”

“How perverse are Muslims!”

“Strike off the heads of Muslims, as well as their fingertips”

“Fight those Muslims who are near to you”

“Muslim mischief makers should be murdered or crucified”
    The violent Islamic fundamentalism we see in ISIS
    And he final gets to the truth. At its fundamental structure, islam is violent and perverted.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Tambora (April 10th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope peaceful Muslims will address this and attempt at least to end it.
    The majority agree. They just wouldn't do it themselves. By the hundreds of millions they agree with al-qaeda. (ISIS)

How is that JV team doing, Barry?
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,769 Times in 2,544 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quran (48:29) - Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves.
    Guess that merciful among themselves didn't work out so well. Ge 16:12, Jer 7:6 GWT, 1 Jn 3:13–14
    Last edited by serpentdove; February 5th, 2015 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Themselves are the jihadists that keep the words of the Koran.

Titus 1

Ephesians 5

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case your head is in the sand.

He was a Jordanian pilot. The set a liquid fuse and burned him up until there was only ashes.

Click here for the youtube list.
    I was going to watch it but it took 30 seconds to long to load so I closed the video. If you seen the beheading many years ago, you've seen it all. I saw Africans burn a person alive but the fire was a third as big as a normal fireplace and took a while to burn the person.

I guess that means I'm not going to watch the new video. Too much for me. Lots of sadness. I can see why Oboma is doing a fantastic job doing something about it. What a fantastic president ever existed.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 949 Posts

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinark View Post
    I don't excuse it. Not at all. Religion at times brings much harm and misery to the world. You might want to retake 4th grade reading comprehension. Just stick with it, you'll eventually make it to middle school.

Although I will admit religion wasn't the sole factor in any of these deaths (although it was certainly a contributing factor). Do you agree? Does Christianity sometimes contribute to leading people to burn and torture child "witches" to death, as Islam sometimes contributes to leading people to burn or behead men to death?
    Sometimes as in now? No.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IMJerusha View Post
    I don't think so. I think what I'm doing is reviewing human behavior for a specific purpose...seeking the truth. Beyond that, I have tried to put myself in the shoes of those people, drawing on my experience as a victim. Those people, especially the journalists, know that their chance of surviving that situation is next to nil. They're not stupid people and they know they have a choice. Out of the four or five videos that I've seen beginning with James Foley, I can see a few of them making the choice to be stoic and accepting but I can't see them all acting that way. It doesn't make sense. Hence my questioning.
    Would it make more sense if you knew that the man in question was informed that there were deep cover cells in your neighborhood...That they knew where your children went to school...When they got out...Where your parents liked to go shopping...Where your spouse worked? That these cells would be turned loose if you were "uncooperative"?

Please note that I don't have any knowledge that happened, but it is a typical M.O. of that sort of organization.

How enthusiastic would you be about calling their bluff? Particularly if you lived in that part of the world.
    Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
    ~Leonard Cohen

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ~Dalai Lama XIV

Thread Information