Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weekly Jihad Report
    Jan 24 - Jan 30
    Jihad Attacks: 61

Allah Akbars*: 6

Dead Bodies: 508

Critically Injured: 546
    Now show me how many murders were committed by turning the other cheek.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Tambora (April 10th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Anyways, back to the OP. Admittedly, I did NOT click in the link for one reason: This is something I just do not wish to view.

There is no question in my mind that Islamic extremists are barbaric.
    That was my point, Rusha. There's nothing to view. It's not that I have some sadistic desire to view a person being burned to death. I would simply like to know that it truly happened before I respond in any way.
    I AM the pie lady!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,943 Times in 4,642 Posts

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since at least one questions how he acted while being burned alive.

Attachment 19205
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think his parents thought more of their son than you obviously do.
    Doesn't that go without saying?

Well, that's your perception, not mine.
    See above.

I do know what it's like to have someone on top of me, squeezing the life out of me, subduing my body, threatening my life and making me bleed. It's not cowardice to fight. It's normal and Hollywood stereotypes have nothing to do with it. I don't think there is anything wrong with me.
    You wouldn't. But your judgment is ghoulish, hands down.
    If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.
    --George Monbiot

Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
    --Homer J. Simpson

Thanks

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Islam murders catholic priest.

According to locals and eye witnesses, ISIS beheads an Iraqi priest who captured him 7 month ago.

Local says ISIS militants announced beheading of priest Polous Yacoub is done by group sharia court's order.

Beheading is done in one of eastern neighborhood of Mosul.

According to Wall Street Journal, after many ISIS violence against Christians, hundreds of Christian men are picking up rifles for the first time at a Manila Training Center- former U.S. military facility in the hills of northeast Iraq - and training to reclaim their towns from ISIS militants who stormed the country last year.

Titus 1

Ephesians 5

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,564 Times in 1,415 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IMJerusha View Post
    That was my point, Rusha. There's nothing to view. It's not that I have some sadistic desire to view a person being burned to death. I would simply like to know that it truly happened before I respond in any way.
    My point is that knowing what we know about Islam, I didn't question whether or not they really happened.

They are barbarians. This is what they do. While I realize my view on Islam will be considered bigoted, I frankly don't care. The reality is they are living a religion of hatred and spreading it onto their children.

It's a sick twisted belief system ... and don't need to watch any broadcast to be convinced about this.
    A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done. ~ Marge Piercy

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Since at least one questions how he acted while being burned alive.

Attachment 19205
    Your photo states this is a public hanging, not a man being burned alive.
    I AM the pie lady!!

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My point is that knowing what we know about Islam, I didn't question whether or not they really happened.

They are barbarians. This is what they do. While I realize my view on Islam will be considered bigoted, I frankly don't care. The reality is they are living a religion of hatred and spreading it onto their children.

It's a sick twisted belief system ... and don't need to watch any broadcast to be convinced about this.
    I completely agree with your assessment of Islam.
    I AM the pie lady!!

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    But your judgment is ghoulish, hands down.
    It's ghoulish to demand proof? Since when?
    I AM the pie lady!!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's ghoulish to demand proof? Since when?
    I was referring more to your presumption about the way they conducted themselves. That right there is positively sick.
    If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.
    --George Monbiot

Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
    --Homer J. Simpson

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are barbarians. This is what they do.
    In the United States millions of babies are murder each year in abortion mills. You know that as a fellow anti-abortion advocate. Consider how easy it is to convince young children in the radical Islamic educational institutions that Americans are barbarians because that is what they do.
    "It is easier to contend with evil at the first than at the last." - Leonardo da Vinci

Thanks

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your photo states this is a public hanging, not a man being burned alive.
    My point was he went out how you envision a man being executed should go out.

Titus 1

Ephesians 5

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,564 Times in 1,415 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elohiym View Post
    In the United States millions of babies are murder each year in abortion mills. You know that as a fellow anti-abortion advocate. Consider how easy it is to convince young children in the radical Islamic educational institutions that Americans are barbarians because that is what they do.
    I also don't excuse Americans (especially women) for utilizing abortion. Other types of murders and atrocities happen as well. The difference is that most of us do not condone them.
    A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done. ~ Marge Piercy

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    I was referring more to your presumption about the way they conducted themselves. That right there is positively sick.
    I don't think so. I think what I'm doing is reviewing human behavior for a specific purpose...seeking the truth. Beyond that, I have tried to put myself in the shoes of those people, drawing on my experience as a victim. Those people, especially the journalists, know that their chance of surviving that situation is next to nil. They're not stupid people and they know they have a choice. Out of the four or five videos that I've seen beginning with James Foley, I can see a few of them making the choice to be stoic and accepting but I can't see them all acting that way. It doesn't make sense. Hence my questioning.
    I AM the pie lady!!

Thanks

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elohiym View Post
    You know that as a fellow anti-abortion advocate.
    You are not anti-abortion when you attack those that attack pro-choice political figures. That scenario makes me think of this.

Matthew 12

34 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Titus 1

Ephesians 5

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Thread Information