Thread: Islam burns a man alive and broadcasts it

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    Or Sandy Hook? (Or maybe I don't want to really know.)
    it is obvious
    you don't really want to know
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Over 1500 post club This Charming Manc's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see you don't acknowldge the difference between ISIS and Islam?

I'd call you ignorant but I know you are intentional deceitful in this.

ISIS are murderous barbarians, most Muslims are just merely wrong, there is a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    In case your head is in the sand.

He was a Jordanian pilot. The set a liquid fuse and burned him up until there was only ashes.

Click here for the youtube list.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, because you're an Internet tough guy and we all know how macho and awesome you are. Probably you'd light a cigarette and act nice and cool and calm and collected and give us a Hollywood speech before shuffling off this mortal coil.

Think next time before you open your big mouth.

I'm not trying to make out like a big conspiracy theorist but I just don't trust people to tell the truth. Not our government and certainly not Islamics.

Granite, you don't think you'd fight or scream or yell or twist around or something?...maybe bite the Gihad dumb jerk in the leg....something? I wouldn't want to go down without a fight. You can call me a loser til hell freezes over but you've obviously never had someone forcing you to do something you didn't want to do. I have and I'm telling you I'd fight! It figures you'd think a woman a loser for wanting to fight.
    Last edited by IMJerusha; February 4th, 2015 at 01:38 PM.
    I AM the pie lady!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

]I'm not trying to make out like a big conspiracy theorist but I just don't trust people to tell the truth. Not our government and certainly not Islamics.
    So you'll just choose to believe the exact opposite of what you're told. That must've worked out gangbusters so far.

Why don't you pat yourself again on the back and tell us how you'd choose to die, especially considering the worst circumstances imaginable? Go ahead; I'll wait why you judge the dead and the way they carried themselves in their last moments. And while we're at it tell us how you would've been Captain McAwesome on one of the 9/11 flights, unlike the sheeple who just sat there. (Assuming you believe even that much happened.)

Must be awfully nice up on that steed of yours.
    If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.
    --George Monbiot

Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
    --Homer J. Simpson

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    what did you think about 911?
    What does that have to do with anything? The situation isn't even remotely similar and neither is Sandy Hook.
    I AM the pie lady!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you'll just choose to believe the exact opposite of what you're told. That must've worked out gangbusters so far.

Why don't you pat yourself again on the back and tell us how you'd choose to die, especially considering the worst circumstances imaginable? Go ahead; I'll wait why you judge the dead and the way they carried themselves in their last moments. And while we're at it tell us how you would've been Captain McAwesome on one of the 9/11 flights, unlike the sheeple who just sat there. (Assuming you believe even that much happened.)

Must be awfully nice up on that steed of yours.
    Where do you get the idea I'm judging the dead? That is the precise point of my questioning. Perhaps they're not really dead. Where is the proof of it? I'd certainly like to see proof before doing a knee jerk.
    I AM the pie lady!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do you get the idea I'm judging the dead?
    "You know how I'd die? Well I'd do the exact opposite of this guy."

That's where I get the idea, GI Joe.

Perhaps they're not really dead. Where is the proof of it?
    Well prove anyone died on 9/11, or at Sandy Hook, for that matter. Prove Kennedy died in Dallas. You've simply assumed (for whatever bizarre personal reasons of yours) that ISIS hasn't killed anyone and have taken your assumptions from there.

James Foley's from my town. If this was a psy-op, fake job, false flag, or whatever the hell you want to call it, it was unduly elaborate, pointless, and accomplished absolutely nothing other than upsetting people and breaking the hearts of his loved ones. For you to safely, snidely presume ISIS hasn't actually killed anyone--because, you know, reasons, or whatever--is frankly despicable. And insulting to their victims and those they've left behind.
    If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.
    --George Monbiot

Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
    --Homer J. Simpson

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,769 Times in 2,544 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinark View Post
    I don't excuse it. Not at all. Religion at times brings much harm and misery to the world. You might want to retake 4th grade reading comprehension. Just stick with it, you'll eventually make it to middle school.

Although I will admit religion wasn't the sole factor in any of these deaths (although it was certainly a contributing factor). Do you agree? Does Christianity sometimes contribute to leading people to burn and torture child "witches" to death, as Islam sometimes contributes to leading people to burn or behead men to death?
    Jordan's King Abdullah condemns killing of pilot by cowardly, "deviant group" with no relation to Islam

The moment a Muslim commits a murder according to our President, he is no longer a Muslim. Ge 16:12, Jer 7:6, GWT

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"You know how I'd die? Well I'd do the exact opposite of this guy."

That's where I get the idea, GI Joe.

Well prove anyone died on 9/11, or at Sandy Hook, for that matter. Prove Kennedy died in Dallas. You've simply assumed (for whatever bizarre personal reasons of yours) that ISIS hasn't killed anyone and have taken your assumptions from there.

James Foley's from my town. If this was a psy-op, fake job, false flag, or whatever the hell you want to call it, it was unduly elaborate, pointless, and accomplished absolutely nothing other than upsetting people and breaking the hearts of his loved ones. For you to safely, snidely presume ISIS hasn't actually killed anyone--because, you know, reasons, or whatever--is frankly despicable. And insulting to their victims and those they've left behind.
    I don't care if James Foley is from your town. I care if he's alive or not. I'm neither making any presumption nor am I insulting anyone. You're overreacting. And again, Sandy Hook, 911 or Kennedy's assassination aren't even remotely similar incidents. The point of my post was to ask if the executions could have been staged because the victims weren't behaving as though they were about to die. Islam wants a war. They can't get it without support and without people willing to rise up and fight.
    I AM the pie lady!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I care if he's alive or not.
    And I'm sure his grieving parents would be positively touched by your concern.

I'm neither making any presumption nor am I insulting anyone.
    Horribly wrong, on both counts.

The point of my post was to ask if the executions could have been staged because the victims weren't behaving as though they were about to die.
    You have no idea what the hell that's actually like and have no idea how anyone is "supposed" to act in such a situation. You're an arrogant, ignorant, asinine little pipsqueak, and borderline depraved to boot. What you're also implying is that you expected cowardice when these victims actually displayed bravery.

What the hell is wrong with you?

You're critiquing videos of people being murdered. Color commentary, as it were. And the only thing you can imagine is "fake" because this depravity doesn't live up to your Hollywood stereotype expectations.

Must be nice.
    --George Monbiot

--Homer J. Simpson

Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times in 2,082 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyways, back to the OP. Admittedly, I did NOT click in the link for one reason: This is something I just do not wish to view.

There is no question in my mind that Islamic extremists are barbaric.
    Before mass leaders seize the power to fit reality to their lies,
    their propaganda is marked by its extreme contempt for facts as such,
    for in their opinion fact depends entirely on the power of man who can fabricate it.
    Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

You have no idea what the hell that's actually like and have no idea how anyone is "supposed" to act in such a situation. You're an arrogant, ignorant, asinine little pipsqueak, and borderline depraved to boot. What you're also implying is that you expected cowardice when these victims actually displayed bravery.

You're critiquing videos of people being murdered. Color commentary, as it were. And the only thing you can imagine is "fake" because this depravity doesn't live up to your Hollywood stereotype expectations.

Must be nice.
    Agreed!

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think his parents thought more of their son than you obviously do.

Well, that's your perception, not mine.

You're critiquing videos of people being murdered. Color commentary, as it were. And the only thing you can imagine is "fake" because this depravity doesn't live up to your Hollywood stereotype action movie expectations.

Must be nice.
    I do know what it's like to have someone on top of me, squeezing the life out of me, subduing my body, threatening my life and making me bleed. It's not cowardice to fight. It's normal and Hollywood stereotypes have nothing to do with it. I don't think there is anything wrong with me.
    I AM the pie lady!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bybee View Post
    Agreed!
    Thanks alot, Sis. I have news for you, you'd fight too!
    I AM the pie lady!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Thanked 9,139 Times in 6,309 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by This Charming Manc View Post
    I see you don't acknowldge the difference between ISIS and Islam?
    Why don't you tell us the difference between islam and the islamic state.

I have a better idea, I will tell you. In an islamic state, islam is the law and is followed to the letter. If you followed the Lord Jesus Christ by the letter (which you don't) you would turn the other cheak and live in poverty. But don't let facts get in your way, you demon possessed pervert.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Tambora (April 10th, 2016)

Thread Information