Thanks
    Thanked 8,618 Times in 5,882 Posts

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Islam burns a man alive and broadcasts it

In case your head is in the sand.

He was a Jordanian pilot. The set a liquid fuse and burned him up until there was only ashes.

Click here for the youtube list.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Tambora (April 10th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot to add they dumped rubble from a bucket loader on his cage. I am not sure of the point of that part.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ishmael SHALL BE AGAINST IS OWN BROTHERS AS WELL AS THE JEWS.

Genesis 16:7 And the angel of the LORD said unto her,

Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son,

and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.

12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man,

and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
    ---------------------------------------

Jeremiah 41:3 Ishmael also slew all the Jews that were with him,

even with Gedaliah, at Mizpah, and the Chaldeans that were found there, and the men of war.

Jeremiah 41:9 Now the pit wherein Ishmael had cast all the dead bodies of the men,

whom he had slain because of Gedaliah,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OCTOBER23 For Your Post:

MarleneJ (September 16th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    African Children Denounced As “Witches” By Christian Pastors

…Nwanaokwo Edet was one of an increasing number of children in Africa accused of witchcraft by pastors and then tortured or killed, often by family members. Pastors were involved in half of 200 cases of “witch children” reviewed by the AP, and 13 churches were named in the case files. [Exodus, 22:18]

…The idea of witchcraft is hardly new, but it has taken on new life recently partly because of a rapid growth in evangelical Christianity. Campaigners against the practice say around 15,000 children have been accused in two of Nigeria’s 36 states over the past decade and around 1,000 have been murdered. In the past month alone, three Nigerian children accused of witchcraft were killed and another three were set on fire.

Nigeria is one of the heartlands of abuse, but hardly the only one: the United Nations Children’s Fund says tens of thousands of children have been targeted throughout Africa.
    http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/04/witch-hunts/

It's a battle for the most crazy, most blood thirsty, and most violent religion it seems. Islam seems to be winning at the moment, but Christianity isn't far behind.

What's your tally on the number of burned and tortured to death children by Islamists vs. Christians? Who is currently winning that tally?
    The universe itself is more impressive and majestic than any god could ever hope to be. The mind of man is an amazing byproduct of an amazing universe. We should relish that thought, marvel at it, and continue to unravel the mystery of not what is "behind" the universe, but what the universe is.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,980 Times in 7,750 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In other news, Tinark excuses murderers who burned a man to death. Reason? Political convenience and sheer bigotry.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

9. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (April 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    In other news, Tinark excuses murderers who burned a man to death. Reason? Political convenience and sheer bigotry.
    I don't excuse it. Not at all. Religion at times brings much harm and misery to the world. You might want to retake 4th grade reading comprehension. Just stick with it, you'll eventually make it to middle school.

Although I will admit religion wasn't the sole factor in any of these deaths (although it was certainly a contributing factor). Do you agree? Does Christianity sometimes contribute to leading people to burn and torture child "witches" to death, as Islam sometimes contributes to leading people to burn or behead men to death?
    The universe itself is more impressive and majestic than any god could ever hope to be. The mind of man is an amazing byproduct of an amazing universe. We should relish that thought, marvel at it, and continue to unravel the mystery of not what is "behind" the universe, but what the universe is.

Thanks

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinark View Post
    What's your tally on the number of burned and tortured to death children by Islamists vs. Christians? Who is currently winning that tally?
    Monthly Jihad Report January, 2015
    Jihad Attacks: 266

Countries: 28

Allah Akbars: 43

Dead Bodies: 3998

Critically Injured: 2261

Attacks by Christians: 0
    Any other questions you faggot?

Titus 1

Ephesians 5

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grow up, already.
    If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.
    --George Monbiot

Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
    --Homer J. Simpson

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... Does Christianity sometimes contribute to leading people to burn and torture child "witches" to death, as Islam sometimes contributes to leading people to burn or behead men to death?
    Tinark - how is that time machine working?

Although you do bring up a good point -- it is their religion that is being totally desecrated and mangled.

Will they ever be able to put that back together again the
    way it was?

Look how long we have had to live with our burden of accusations from 100's of years in the past.

I guess I should hope and pray we will not have something like this happen to us in our future.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IReligion at times brings much harm and misery to the world.
    It gives some people a reason to hate others who, under normal circumstances, they wouldn't care about one way or the other.
    "The way to deal with superstition is not to be polite to it, but to tackle it with all arms, and so rout it, cripple it, and make it forever infamous and ridiculous." --H.L. Mencken

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,769 Times in 2,544 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a battle for the most crazy, most blood thirsty, and most violent religion it seems. Islam seems to be winning at the moment, but Christianity isn't far behind.

That's why the Third Commandment is so important (Ex 20:7). Atheism is on the rise. People like you throw the baby out (literally [Is. 7:14, Jn 14:6]) with the bathwater. You reject all religion (Ps 53:1).

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know this will probably get razzed something fierce but I still want to ask. Is it at all possible that these executions aren't really occurring? Is it at all possible that these hostages are being staged for the purpose of getting all out war started? I've never seen actual video and our "government" isn't allowing media to show that. I'm sorry but I wouldn't just quietly kneel in anticipation of my execution. I wouldn't kneel at all. Nor would I march quietly to a cage to be burned. It all just seems so staged and therefore questionable.
    I AM the pie lady!!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IMJerusha View Post
    I know this will probably get razzed something fierce but I still want to ask. Is it at all possible that these executions aren't really occurring? Is it at all possible that these hostages are being staged for the purpose of getting all out war started? I've never seen actual video and our "government" isn't allowing media to show that. I'm sorry but I wouldn't just quietly kneel in anticipation of my execution. I wouldn't kneel at all. Nor would I march quietly to a cage to be burned. It all just seems so staged and therefore questionable.
    Right, because you're an Internet tough guy and we all know how macho and awesome you are. Probably you'd light a cigarette and act nice and cool and calm and collected and give us a Hollywood speech before shuffling off this mortal coil.

Think next time before you open your big mouth.

If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.
    --George Monbiot

Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
    --Homer J. Simpson

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IMJerusha View Post
    what did you think about 911?
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    what did you think about 911?
    Or Sandy Hook? (Or maybe I don't want to really know.)
    --George Monbiot

--Homer J. Simpson

Thread Information