User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 167

Thread: Real Science Radio: Now, Every (Comet) Scientist Works for Walt Brown!

  1. #31
    Over 5000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    5,946
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 896 Times in 601 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    228179
    Since all observed rocks in space are "rounded to some degree", it's not remarkable that the rocks on comets (predicted long before Walt's "postdiction") are also "rounded to some degree."
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  2. #32
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    15,370
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 7,767 Times in 6,100 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147795
    Evolutionists will do anything to make sure the topic is not addressed.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (September 28th, 2017),Tambora (October 21st, 2016)

  4. #33
    Over 1500 post club User Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 278 Times in 198 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    151081
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Meanwhile, the currency of science is predictions. Thirteen years ago, a creationist predicted what has only recently been seen for the first time on a comet -- rounded rocks.
    What other shape for rocks might have been expected?

  5. #34
    Over 5000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    5,946
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 896 Times in 601 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    228179
    Walt also predicted that rocks will be hard, and that comets have mass. Amazing.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  6. #35
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,505
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    What other shape for rocks might have been expected?
    evolutionists were predicting that they'd be shaped like charles darwin's skull


    evolutionists

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to resodko For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (September 28th, 2017)

  8. #36
    Over 1500 post club User Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 278 Times in 198 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    151081
    Quote Originally Posted by resodko View Post
    evolutionists were predicting that they'd be shaped like charles darwin's skull
    Oh. I was thinking it was more along the lines of dodecahedrons, but that'll do.

    hollow earthers

  9. #37
    Over 2000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,469
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 289 Times in 247 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    247350
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    What's more fun than science? Deflating the pompous twits who peddle their imaginary world as the real thing.



    Except punk eek, and slab pull, and (well, I was wrong about thecodonts and birds, it seems) Some stuff just has way too much evidence to deny it.



    Left libertarians are "politically orthodox?" You honestly think so?
    Okay, I'm making a citizens arrest. Time to read you your "Miranda rights", to wit:

    You have the right to remain ignorant.

    Anything you say may be used against you in a court of public opinion.

    You have the right to think before speaking to the public and to be ridiculed should you fail to do this now or in the future.

    If you have an inability to think, someone with a brain will be provided you if you wish.

    If you decide to speak now, without thinking, you will still have the right to stop talking at any time until you talk to someone with a brain.

    Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to continue to talk without thinking?
    Some drink at the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to fzappa13 For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (September 28th, 2017)

  11. #38
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    15,370
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 7,767 Times in 6,100 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147795
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    What other shape for rocks might have been expected?
    Does it matter?

    Do you have any idea how predictions work?
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.


  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (September 28th, 2017),Tambora (October 21st, 2016)

  13. #39
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    15,370
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 7,767 Times in 6,100 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147795
    We need a tumbleweed smiley.

    Predictions are the currency of science. Walt Brown predicted 13 years ago that rocks on comets would be rounded by the forces acting on them as they were propelled into space by the fountains of the great deep. Last year, when men finally got an opportunity to see close-up images of a comet, they found it to be covered in "dinosaur eggs"; rocks of one to three meters diameter that are round.

    That's what is known as a successful prediction. However, the evolutionists, despite untold claims that creationists cannot make predictions, are determined to see this topic forgotten until they can rewrite history.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (September 28th, 2017),Tambora (October 21st, 2016)

  15. #40
    Over 5000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    5,946
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 896 Times in 601 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    228179
    Okay, I'm making a citizens arrest.
    You'd have to be a citizen to do that.

    Time to read you your "Miranda rights", to wit:

    You have the right to remain ignorant.
    I waived that right, a long time ago. But I don't mind you continuing to exercise that right. Carry on.

    Anything you say may be used against you in a court of public opinion.
    Remember your "Sun goes around the Earth" story? And yes, you have the right to believe it.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  16. #41
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    15,370
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 7,767 Times in 6,100 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147795
    Evolutionists hate a rational discussion that sticks to the topic.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.


  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (September 28th, 2017),Tambora (October 21st, 2016)

  18. #42
    Over 2000 post club
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    2,200
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 578 Times in 397 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    236926
    [QUOTE=The Barbarian;4215620]Walt also predicted that rocks will be hard,


    As opposed to what? Marshmallow rocks?

  19. #43
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    15,370
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 7,767 Times in 6,100 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147795
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog View Post
    As opposed to what? Marshmallow rocks?
    What do you think of the prediction and confirmation in OP?
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.


  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (September 28th, 2017),Tambora (October 21st, 2016)

  21. #44
    Over 5000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    5,946
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 896 Times in 601 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    228179
    Stipe, even in space, rocks are still rocks.

    No square ones, no marshmallow rocks. Just rocks. Walt is stuffed with prunes.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  22. #45
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    15,370
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 7,767 Times in 6,100 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147795
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    What do you think of the prediction and confirmation in OP?
    We need a tumbleweed smiley.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.


  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    Tambora (October 21st, 2016)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us