MY WEDDING......

Minerva

Well...while the pictures are loading let me tell you all about the events. First of all my veil looked so perfect with the dress....everything came together great. The preacher ended up wearing a coat that was a shade of purple so it matched too. It was a little windy when we walked out to the pond area and that was great because my long veil was blowing in the wind. Jared looked wonderful as always, he wore a tie that has little skulls on it.:cloud9:

My brother had the coolest outfit though. He didn't have a suit so he took a white t-shirt and a black marker and drew a tuxedo shirt....on the back it said "professional wedding spectater" and under it in parentheses he wrote "I hate weddings" It was really cool. He also surprised me by having his guitar and amp set up so that when I walked toward the preacher he could play the wedding march on his electric guitar which was PERFECT.:guitar:

My little 3 year old boy wouldn't let go of my hand so my dad could walk me to Jared so I ended up having my Dad on one side and my baby on the other (my little one knew something was going on, he just wanted to give his moma away, he even said he was going to marry me ) The ceremony was wonderful, the preacher read the verse from Ruth that we requested and said quite a few other things along with it that were beautiful. IT all happened so quickly though!! :jump:

After the wedding was over we went out to eat with the kids...my mom watched the little one so we could enjoy our meal more, which was a perfect idea because he is HYPER. We drove all the way to Evergreen to go to the Black Angus Steakhouse and they were closed (that's a small town for ya) there are no other restaurants in Evergreen so we drove all the way back through Castleberry to Brewton and the restaurant there was closed too, so we decided to go to David's Catfish House, which I had never been to before...and it was actually a really awesome place with really great food. I had always thought it was like a buffet style place, but it is the cutest little restaurant really. Jared, myself and my son had steak and my daughter had shrimp...we stuffed our faces big time!!!! (I have to tell you how much my 9 year old son ate...he had a huge steak, a huge salad with the works, an enormous piece of texas toast, coleslaw, about 6 packs of crackers, a big baked potato loaded with everything, about a half gallon of tea and some shrimp!) anyway...my 8 year old daughter was running around the place taking pictures of all the neat stuff that was hanging on the walls, she was so cute with her camera and her dress and her bare feet :) )

We left the restaurant and took the kids to their friends house and headed to Mobile, we ended up getting the JACUZZI suite at the Days Inn!!! IT WAS GREAT! Jared surprised me with a bag full of rose pedals spread out everywhere and a bunch of tea light candles. He also bought a unity candle with two long candles and we lit it together....(I am sure that is some other religions thing, but we just liked it for sentimental reasons, it was cool) My mom gave us two nice bottles of champagne as well. :cheers:

We had a million things planned to do while we were in Mobile and we didn’t do a single one of them…….we enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub too much to leave it. Especially when it dawned on us…”Oh my gosh, we can order a pizza….they will bring our food right to us!” (we haven’t ordered pizza in 3 years or more…..no delivery in the country) We were thrilled about that….so we ordered some Hungry Howie subs and it was sooooo good. :up:

We did do one thing we wanted to while we were there….we got matching tattoos….we got the Hebrew for the word “marriage”…. I love it :D ….it’s by far my favorite tattoo. ( I know, I know, some of you probably don’t care for tattoos, but we love them)

As a wedding present for Jared, I got him a silver chain because in his line of work wearing a ring is not always safe, andit oculd get ruined, so now he can wear it on the chain so he can keep it with him always. I also bought an engraveable Christmas ornament with two hearts on it that said 2007 and since there are no engraving places around here I used my dremmel tool to engrave our initials on the hearts and on the back I engraved “always” . He loved it…he adores sentimental things like that. :angel:

I am trying to think what I am leaving out……well, let me just work on these pics for a few and then I will think, I am sure I left out some things…but in short....

WE HAD THE BEST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!! :D

C

cattyfan

It's sounds like you had a wonderful time, and I hope it was everything you had dreamed about.

God's blessings on your union. :)

Minerva

Here are a few pictures for now....I have tons more cool pictures, but since some of you are waiting so impatiently....(jackson :chuckle: ).....I wanted to go ahead and post something.

the TOL wedding sash that I made

a picture of all of us (minus the little uncooperative one)

me and my rockin combat boots and veil!

(ok for some reson the last two didn't load....)

Minerva

for some reason the attatchment window is having complications....I'm having trouble loading the pictures.... :noid: I'll get it to work.....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
for some reason the attatchment window is having complications....I'm having trouble loading the pictures.... :noid: I'll get it to work.....
Make sure the pictures aren't too big. Approximately 640x480 should work just fine.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good to hear. I like that you did the ceremony your way. Getting married, making the commitment to each other and God is what matters. Good for you.

Minerva said:
Jared, myself and my son had steak and my daughter had shrimp...we stuffed our faces big time!!!! (I have to tell you how much my 9 year old son ate...he had a huge steak, a huge salad with the works, an enormous piece of texas toast, coleslaw, about 6 packs of crackers, a big baked potato loaded with everything, about a half gallon of tea and some shrimp!)
:cheers:

God created cows during the creation week so we could eat them. :thumb:

:surf: :cow: Surf and turf is a great meal!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here are a few pictures for now....I have tons more cool pictures, but since some of you are waiting so impatiently....(jackson :chuckle: ).....I wanted to go ahead and post something.

the TOL wedding sash that I made

a picture of all of us (minus the little uncooperative one)

me and my rockin combat boots and veil!

(ok for some reson the last two didn't load....)
That wedding sash is so incredibly rockin' I can't even describe it with words. :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know of Death2impiety and Maximee, but what was the other one? Sorry Minerva.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Minerva, Congratulations from the CRASH Clan!

May God continue to Bless you and your family in the greatest ways!