ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here.

Originally posted by Jefferson
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by wickwoman
Dear Jefferson:

Do you often use slurs like faggot in your everyday language?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes.

quote:
Like nigger, kite, pollock, for instance?

No, because there is nothing sinful about being born into a certain culture or race.

quote:
You're quite a peice of work.

Thank you. If you liked that post, you'll love this one: http://www.theologyonline.com/vbull...7211#post307211

quote:
Just one step away from a car bomb.

Now, now. Your anti-Christian bigotry is starting to show.

quote:
I bet you have a lot to say about Muslim extremists too.

Yup.

quote:
Well, take a look in the mirror.

I did. What a handsome guy.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And, to go with it, this.

Originally posted by Jefferson:

Originally posted by Flipper
I fear that if you got your way, then whole new vistas of misery are likely to open up for millions of unwilling mothers and their unfortunate offspring, carried to term. I doubt the churchs will be picking up the slack.

Wrong. If the government imposed the death penalty for abortion murders, the vast majority of the sluts in this country would start keeping their knees together.

Glad to see that I agree so much with at least one of the moderators. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.