User Tag List

Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: What's MAD?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was lost before a preacher preached the Gospel of Christ that is in Matthew through John. Im saved through grace by faith in Christ alone to the jew and the gentile.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,896 Times in 6,050 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vfirestormv View Post
    Look at the animal sacrifices and you tell me... What did they represent heir? Was it for the fun of killing innocent animals?
    The answer to my question is a simple one. It was called the gospel of the kingdom and it did not include the fact that Christ died for our sins! So much for your made up one gospel in the Bible.
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Tambora (April 13th, 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,967 Times in 6,976 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    I thought
    And this is where it all went wrong.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ARMcCarley View Post
    I was lost before a preacher preached the Gospel of Christ that is in Matthew through John. Im saved through grace by faith in Christ alone to the jew and the gentile.
    The gospel of Christ is not found in Matthew-John. It was a mystery, for had the princes of this world known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

That gospel is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; it's the good news that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

God through Christ did all the work necessary to save you! Trust the Lord believing IT and be saved and sealed!

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus, the son of God came to earth to save the world from their sins. He was crucified by cross and on the third day He arose from the grave therefore defeating satan.
    It wasn't to defeat satan. It was to defeat death.

Anyone who believes and confesses Him as their Lord and Savior will be saved
    That isn't what the Lord Jesus Christ said nor James. And that is the point of "MAD". He said tell no one that he is the Christ. Do you do that? Why or why not.

There is a new thread "What's MAD" come over and explain
    Do you tell no one that Jesus is the Christ?
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use the HCSB and is all the other books not to us? (the lost?)
    The HCSB is a beautiful Bible, so is the ESV and the KJV. I do recommend that you study with several versions as that will help you understand the verses better. At least it does me. But if I had to choose one it would be the KJV as it is so poetic and taking from the majority texts. I would just recommend staying away from Bibles that translate thought for thought rather than word for word or sentence for sentence.
    The greatest hope for America:
    2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heir View Post
    that's funny.

1 Peter 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

Peter waits for the second coming for the blotting out of his sins (Acts 3:19-21 KJV). Do you?

I certainly don't, nor does anyone else in the body of Christ (Romans 5:11 KJV)!
    Act_4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heir View Post
    The answer to my question is a simple one. It was called the gospel of the kingdom and it did not include the fact that Christ died for our sins! So much for your made up one gospel in the Bible.
    So the animal sacrifices did not represent Christ's death for sins then?
    2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Act_4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
    Hi ARM: It doesn't say they were.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Tambora (August 31st, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a new thread "What's MAD" come over and explain

Titus 1

Ephesians 5

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    He wanted no one to say anything until it was fulfilled at the cross. Peter did in fact preach Christ crucified in Acts 2. Same gospel Paul preached to the Jews and the Gentiles.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can a MAD rep please explain their doctrine, specifically salvation? Keep it to a paragraph and please supply scripture.
    Here's a link for you ARM:

For Sincere Inquisitors ONLY: MAD Explained

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=58704

19. The Following User Says Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got to head to bed now. ARMcCarley, just keep your armor on bro. they are pretty cunning 'round here. Just pray for 'em.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vfirestormv View Post
    Got to head to bed now. ARMcCarley, just keep your armor on bro. they are pretty cunning 'round here. Just pray for 'em.
    You are an arrogant, ignorant, Christless, wolf.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am Saved... Is salvation to you the matter of believing in dispensation? Christ came to die for the sins of the world. The OT saints were saved by the faith of the Promised Messiah.. Not the law, How was Abraham saved? It was by faith in God and that's in Romans(a book written to you).

Thread Information