Thread: Hebrew Roots/Torah and You

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hebrew Roots/Torah and You

SShalom every one! While Leviticus 23 is held as completely dismiss-able by most "Christian" seminaries and the fourth commandment is entirely aborted, I do not feel that this will continue much longer. As a Jewish believer in Messiah (Moshiac), I hope and believe that Zechariah 14 will soon come to pass and the Christian will bring the Spirit, (Ruach Ha'Kodesh) to the Jewish people.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wonderingjew View Post
    SShalom every one! While Leviticus 23 is held as completely dismiss-able by most "Christian" seminaries and the fourth commandment is entirely aborted, I do not feel that this will continue much longer. As a Jewish believer in Messiah (Moshiac), I hope and believe that Zechariah 14 will soon come to pass and the Christian will bring the Spirit, (Ruach Ha'Kodesh) to the Jewish people.
    Shalom.

I observe and I am curious about Zechariah 14. I only don't wear tzit-tzit. I was born a Gentile but I am circumcised.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,246 Times in 7,882 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why'd you put "Christian" in quotes? Who exactly are you referring to with that? Please be specific.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom! I was wondering how many persons call themselves "Christian" and fail to produce fruit. Christian to me means "Like the Messiah". This is why I put this word in quotes, after all, don't the wheat and tares grow up together?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,246 Times in 7,882 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shalom! I was wondering how many persons call themselves "Christian" and fail to produce fruit. Christian to me means "Like the Messiah". This is why I put this word in quotes, after all, don't the wheat and tares grow up together?
    The ones you refer to...what fruit/s do they lack?
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Truthfully we are all born dead in our sin yes? Galatians 3:14 is awesome and I wonder what the "Promise of the Spirit..." truly is? As to your Tzit-Tzit wearing I wonder if the Campaign "What would Jesus do?' has any effect on us? I wonder if Y'Shua wore Tzit Tzit?

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Truthfully we are all born dead in our sin yes? Galatians 3:14 is awesome and I wonder what the "Promise of the Spirit..." truly is? As to your Tzit-Tzit wearing I wonder if the Campaign "What would Jesus do?' has any effect on us? I wonder if Y'Shua wore Tzit Tzit?
    Tzit Tzit is a command of Torah so I believe He did.

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shalom! Jude 1:11-14 is a good example and for any Christian I feel that
    "Fruit" and "Gifts" are often confused and thus we must remain vigilant and not perceive a "gift" as maturity. I wonder if Shalom, and Love and all the list given us in Galations 5:22 are that easily seen in us and if so, do we have a way to see this "Fruit" in all it's levels of maturity? This answer may seem cryptic however, we have to remember that fruit doesn't just spring up in a believer and we must patiently care for the trees' roots and wait for the tiny fruit to mature but as to "lack" it can be difficult to see a believer in early stages of producing fruit where blossoms or tiny inedible fruit is present so I wonder if we can patiently wait for this fruit to come forth in each other?

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Galatians 5:22 (oops, typo error)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... and the fourth commandment is entirely aborted ....
    Not in my house.
    "It is easier to contend with evil at the first than at the last." - Leonardo da Vinci

Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 796 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What fruit would you like to see? are YOU saved? are YOU Messiah like? what fruit have you that we may inspect?

As for "the Christians" bringing the Spirit to Israel I see no scripture for it though I am always willing to be shown, I see the Joos turning to the Lord en masse, as a nation, when "they shall look upon Him who they have pierced and mourn for Him as for a firstborn son...every family." in other words when He returns.

The nation was born in a day and it will be re-born in a day.

That is how I read it.....and though we oughta love the Joo, and wise Christians do, I believe they will be our bitter enemies to the last.
    One lavished upon in the Beloved
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/blog.php?u=10603

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a LIE, - NO They are NOT Born DEAD!!!
    Who told you that garbage, JEW??

That means Jesus was Born DEAD!!

Paul, David!!!!!
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks I do agree that Israel will all be saved but consider the text concerning Ruth. Is this book not a wonderful revelation of how anyone even a Moabite can become part of G-ds family. I was wondering who Ephraim is in the endtime sripture? Fruit is listed quite plainly in the scripture. Forgive me I was under the impression that we all may have read that part.
    As to Letsargue, I wonder if the Son of YHVH had G-ds blood in Him or not? Hmm. Comparing Messiah to us in this fashion seems slightly interesting however, to clarify; Isaiah 64:4-7 or so seem self explanatory.

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Totton Linnet View Post
    What fruit would you like to see? are YOU saved? are YOU Messiah like? what fruit have you that we may inspect?

As for "the Christians" bringing the Spirit to Israel I see no scripture for it though I am always willing to be shown, I see the Joos turning to the Lord en masse, as a nation, when "they shall look upon Him who they have pierced and mourn for Him as for a firstborn son...every family." in other words when He returns.

The nation was born in a day and it will be re-born in a day.

That is how I read it.....and though we oughta love the Joo, and wise Christians do, I believe they will be our bitter enemies to the last.
    Shalom everybody!
    "What fruit would you like to see? are YOU saved? are YOU Messiah like? what fruit have you that we may inspect?"
    Thank you for this because this is the basis of inspecting fruit and those thoughts are not particularly bad but contrary-wise they can be productive in guarding our hearts and keeping ourselves in a place of shalom and love.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,589 Times in 10,933 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

torah ?

i just believe the New Covenant. i think orthodox or "old-school" jewish prayer is misguided. selfish. but i speak generally, with no real data to back that up. i just think it's aniquated. i consider it the Old Testament, leading to the New.

Thread Information