User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55

Thread: Naming Members in Thread Titles

  1. #31
    Silver Member Totton Linnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Winchester, Hants
    Posts
    8,295
    Thanks
    222
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 800 Posts

    Blog Entries
    14
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    1203413
    But you don't obey them....
    One lavished upon in the Beloved
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/blog.php?u=10603

  2. #32
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,908
    Thanks
    554
    Thanked 789 Times in 649 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoo22 View Post
    When I see some self-righteous nutcase like CatholicCrusader is posting that they're going to go out and physically attack people, I'll call them out by "name" any day of the week. I'd hope that anyone here would.
    And that's why your thread got locked you little troll.

  3. #33
    Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    13,260
    Thanks
    21,256
    Thanked 4,777 Times in 2,739 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147760
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    wow, i must be terribly unpopular then.
    We have both had our names in title of several threads.
    TRUST
    is a fragile thing.

    Easy to break, Easy to lose
    and one of the hardest things to
    ever get back.








  4. #34
    TOL Legend Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between heaven and hell
    Posts
    17,112
    Thanks
    26,802
    Thanked 18,755 Times in 11,887 Posts

    Blog Entries
    52
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147748
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    We have both had our names in title of several threads.

    "Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

    LoneStar (April 22nd, 2016),Tambora (April 22nd, 2016)

  6. #35
    Get your armor ready! Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    51,855
    Thanks
    162,161
    Thanked 47,452 Times in 29,258 Posts

    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148189
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    I am blessed to know the simple teachings of Jesus and that counts the most.

    We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    LoneStar (April 22nd, 2016)

  8. #36
    Get your armor ready! Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    51,855
    Thanks
    162,161
    Thanked 47,452 Times in 29,258 Posts

    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148189
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    wow, i must be terribly unpopular then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    We have both had our names in title of several threads.

    We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    LoneStar (April 22nd, 2016)

  10. #37
    Over 2000 post club OCTOBER23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,047
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    131849
    I NEVER DO IT. lol

    Where is my future justification HEIR ?

  11. #38
    TOL Legend Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between heaven and hell
    Posts
    17,112
    Thanks
    26,802
    Thanked 18,755 Times in 11,887 Posts

    Blog Entries
    52
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147748
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post


    ------------

    "Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

    LoneStar (April 22nd, 2016),Tambora (April 22nd, 2016)

  13. #39
    Over 3000 post club zoo22's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,048
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 148 Times in 132 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    720410
    Quote Originally Posted by zoo22 View Post
    When I see some self-righteous nutcase like CatholicCrusader is posting that they're going to go out and physically attack people, I'll call them out by "name" any day of the week. I'd hope that anyone here would.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    And that's why your thread got locked you little troll.
    Wha?

    I called you out because you said you were going to randomly attack a homosexual. And sure, I'll call you out any day of the week for that, and I could care less if my thread gets closed for it.

    Freakshow.
    "There was so much handwriting on the wall that even the wall fell down"

    "In the long run of history, the censor and the inquisitor have always lost. The only sure weapon against bad ideas is better ideas. The source of better ideas is wisdom. The surest path to wisdom is a liberal education." Alfred Whitney, Essays on Education

    Don't you know
    That it ain't a crime
    If all the squares
    And the junkmen
    Think you're out of line


    TH:

  14. #40
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,300
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 496 Times in 451 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147717

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post


    ------------
    Yikes!

  15. #41
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,908
    Thanks
    554
    Thanked 789 Times in 649 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoo22 View Post
    ........I called you out because you said you were going to randomly attack a homosexual..........
    And you were STUPID enough to think I actually meant it instead of understanding that I said what I said in the heat of the anger of the moment, you half-wit. And THAT is why Delmar locked your stupid thread. He understood the difference between someone saying something in the heat of the moment and actually meaning it.

    Quote Originally Posted by zoo22 View Post
    .........Freakshow.
    Yep, you and your whole family surely are.

  16. #42
    Over 3000 post club zoo22's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,048
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 148 Times in 132 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    720410
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    And you were STUPID enough to think I actually meant it instead of understanding that I said what I said in the heat of the anger of the moment, you half-wit. And THAT is why Delmar locked your stupid thread. He understood the difference between someone saying something in the heat of the moment and actually meaning it.



    Yep, you and your whole family surely are.
    My family? You're a class act. A bright and shining example.
    "There was so much handwriting on the wall that even the wall fell down"

    "In the long run of history, the censor and the inquisitor have always lost. The only sure weapon against bad ideas is better ideas. The source of better ideas is wisdom. The surest path to wisdom is a liberal education." Alfred Whitney, Essays on Education

    Don't you know
    That it ain't a crime
    If all the squares
    And the junkmen
    Think you're out of line


    TH:

  17. #43
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,908
    Thanks
    554
    Thanked 789 Times in 649 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Moron

  18. #44
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    14,625
    Thanks
    4,317
    Thanked 1,928 Times in 1,558 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Another mob thread.

    AMR just sited this thread in his post.

  19. #45
    TOL Legend Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between heaven and hell
    Posts
    17,112
    Thanks
    26,802
    Thanked 18,755 Times in 11,887 Posts

    Blog Entries
    52
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147748
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Another mob thread.

    AMR just sited this thread in his post.
    He sited Knights post here, not this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Do you also have a 6th sense?

    I also do not like "call out" threads or angry mob threads.
    Please tell me you noticed the date of this threads creation meshak?

    October 16th, 2014, 10:54 AM (from the op post)

    "Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

    LoneStar (April 22nd, 2016),Tambora (April 22nd, 2016)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us