Thanks Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotBeliever

:sozo:NOT ONE SINGLE STATE IS GOING TO OUTLAW IT!

This is an outright lie, not to mention a total assumption based on nothing. Abortion would be illegal nationwide with the passage of H.R. 2597 and the Supreme Court could not reverse it regardless of you twisting of the text. LH has already made it clear that he is for all or nothing. Paul's bill would actually do something. LH has proposed no real candidate who has shown any real ability to do anything to stop any abortion, which is LEGAL in all 50 states, a fact you cannot get around. How you can say even one state being allowed to end abortion now is not better than no states being allowed to outlaw it is ridiculous. Especially since your opinion is based on some fictional government that does not exist here.

PatriotBeliever

:sozo:NOT ONE SINGLE STATE IS GOING TO OUTLAW IT!

By the way, who is your candidate running that will do as you say, how are they proposing they will outlaw abortion, and what basis do you have that they have the ability and will to carry it out as President of the united states?

elected4ever

By the way, who is your candidate running that will do as you say, how are they proposing they will outlaw abortion, and what basis do you have that they have the ability and will to carry it out as President of the united states?
The silence is deafening. I am waiting for an answer to PB's question.:drum: And the answer is---?????????? No answer.:(

elected4ever

The silence is deafening. I am waiting for an answer to PB's question.:drum: And the answer is---?????????? No answer.:(

Granite

Hall of Fame
Alan Keyes is a fella who believes his own hype. There's next to nothing about him as a presidential candidate that I can take seriously.

PKevman

So you would sacrifice the lives of countless unborn children since you didn't get your wish 100%?

Are you that blind? No one with any chance at office is even making an attempt at stopping abortion except Ron Paul and all you can say is if he isn't going to use the federal branch as a huge dictator style hammer we aren't gonna vote for him.

You should be ashamed. At least you'll have a starting point with the states. With the Federal situation the way it is you've got nothing.

You should publicly apologize to everyone for such a stupid unchristian comment and apologize to God for the thousands of unborn kids who will die because you're to arrogant and single minded to care.

Stephen Dale.....how was Lighthouse's comments unChristian? He said:

Lighthouse said:
Because it won't be better until no more innocent children are being murdered in the womb, period.

He is actually 100% correct and is taking the CHRISTIAN position on this. It won't be better until "Do not murder" is a law enforced in all states that belong to the United States of America.

PKevman

Alan Keyes is a fella who believes his own hype. There's next to nothing about him as a presidential candidate that I can take seriously.

I take him very seriously, and think he's a great presidential candidate. More solid than any we've probably had in years.

I feel the same way you do about Alan Keyes in my feelings for Ron Paul. I cannot take someone who holds the views he holds seriously.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I take him very seriously, and think he's a great presidential candidate. More solid than any we've probably had in years.

I feel the same way you do about Alan Keyes in my feelings for Ron Paul. I cannot take someone who holds the views he holds seriously.

Keyes's website doesn't say a thing about ending the war, doesn't talk about the Patriot Act and its erosion of personal liberty, doesn't mention the Federal Reserve, and has him saying we should have gone to the UN in the immediate aftermath of 9/11. This is very much politics as usual. His stance on social issues is inspirational to a tiny audience, and his candidacy--like all his others--will go nowhere. He's an egotist with a silver tongue.

PKevman

Stephen said:
NO RON PAUL MAY NOT LIMIT ALL 50 STATES BUT ISN'T 12 A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW.

Stephen Dale, wouldn't it be far better to have it banned in all 50 states without question?

PKevman

And I'll say for the record that if I had a choice between the current laws and 12 states banning abortion, of course I'd choose 12 states banning it. But that doesn't solve the problem overall in our country, and would still result in millions of babies being butchered to death and deprived of their right to life.

The only solution is to enforce "Do not murder" as a law in every single state, territory, or location that wants to consider itself to be a part of the United States of America.

PKevman

I do not think that those who are complaining the loudest really wont a solution. In stead they wont to live under God's law and not the law we are under. That is Dominion Theology. It is ungodly and does not address a solution. We are to live under man's law and influence that law toward righteousness and not Old testament law.

If you are saved and you once again bring yourself into the subjection of the law you have departed from the grace that saved you and you are carnal in your walk before God.

I expect a solution and not a lot of religious noise. Several of us have presented a solution and still we have been ignored in favor of a warped religious view. Come let us reason together sayeth the Lord. If we are going to be unreasonable then this is a wast of time. The question is , how do we change human law to protect the unborn. That is where I am.

The law is not for the saved but for unbelievers. Nobody is talking about subjecting believers to the law in the sense of being made righteous with God! That you reject this is indicative of your utter lack of Biblical knowledge. But what can we expect from a guy who denies that Jesus Christ is God? Biblical correctness?

And YET... even believers have to obey the laws of the lands they live in or they will face earthly consequences of their disobedience (i.e. getting arrested). Just because someone is a believer doesn't give them a right to shoplift!

PKevman

This is an outright lie, not to mention a total assumption based on nothing. Abortion would be illegal nationwide with the passage of H.R. 2597 and the Supreme Court could not reverse it regardless of you twisting of the text. LH has already made it clear that he is for all or nothing. Paul's bill would actually do something. LH has proposed no real candidate who has shown any real ability to do anything to stop any abortion, which is LEGAL in all 50 states, a fact you cannot get around. How you can say even one state being allowed to end abortion now is not better than no states being allowed to outlaw it is ridiculous. Especially since your opinion is based on some fictional government that does not exist here.

Why not join in the real fight and stand for "Do not murder" to be law in all 50 states?

elected4ever

Why not join in the real fight and stand for "Do not murder" to be law in all 50 states?
Sir I do. It is you who follow an insaine , unworkable plan to protect the unborn. There are some realities in life that one must acknowledge. It does no good to chide people about things they know nothing about.

When Adam ate the fruit he gained an innate knowledge of good and evil. This is called a person's conscience. This is what must be appealed too and not to the law of God because people do not know God and assumes us to be some religious thugs. What you and I may or may not do has no bearing on the actions of the lost unless we gain their trust first.

PKevman

Sir I do. It is you who follow an insaine , unworkable plan to protect the unborn. There are some realities in life that one must acknowledge. It does no good to chide people about things they know nothing about.

When Adam ate the fruit he gained an innate knowledge of good and evil. This is called a person's conscience. This is what must be appealed too and not to the law of God because people do not know God and assumes us to be some religious thugs. What you and I may or may not do has no bearing on the actions of the lost unless we gain their trust first.

And I can agree with most of this. But God wrote His moral law on the hearts of mankind E4E. And pointing them back to that law is what leads to them seeing their need for a Savior.

"Do not murder" is as foundational of a law that exists. It is the very foundation of God's criminal justice system. There should be no compromise on it. God knows better than we do.

Do you agree with these things or not? Or do you think "Do not murder" is a bad law?

PKevman

E4E said:
Sir I do. It is you who follow an insaine , unworkable plan to protect the unborn.

I don't think that shouting "Do not murder" to the rooftops is an insane and unworkable plan. No compromising on "Do not murder". That's the Christian and Biblical position.

elected4ever

And I can agree with most of this. But God wrote His moral law on the hearts of mankind E4E. And pointing them back to that law is what leads to them seeing their need for a Savior.

"Do not murder" is as foundational of a law that exists. It is the very foundation of God's criminal justice system. There should be no compromise on it. God knows better than we do.

Do you agree with these things or not? Or do you think "Do not murder" is a bad law?
No God did not wright His law upon the hearts of anyone but His children. Not to the unsaved. That is why we are a peculiar people in a lost and dieing world. That is why we are to model our King because we are His ambassadors in a foreign land. The ambassador never writes the law for a foreign country.

Status
Not open for further replies.