User Tag List

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 290

Thread: moderator malfeasance

  1. #76
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    Finished now? This is not an adult conversation. You are having fits over the INTERNET.

    I see a ban coming, but I'll let Knight decide when it's time to boot your sorry tail.
    Inzl you are merely dismissing. That's cowardly and irresponsible.

    I've had no emotional anything here. I've stated cold hard facts of the situation.

    You are just angry, most likely, that I called you out on doing the same thing Delmar did here.

    NOTICE you never addressed the issues in the OP Inzl. You are the problem, not a solution. Show me to be throwing a fit. Address the points instead of stripping down for an emotional gang bang of the guy that is nailing your behaviors to the world like Luther's thesis for the world to see.

  2. #77
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    What? You got a skinny little scrawny hind end?
    Skip the points, go for ridicule.

    You mighty INTELLECTUAL GIANT!

  3. #78
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,651
    Thanks
    6,756
    Thanked 23,493 Times in 11,873 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147720
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    Dearest Delmar,

    I understand you have foul reactions to the topic of homosexuality. That is no reason to use your authority as a bully tactic.



    And as for your comment about pedophiles not being homosexual is a lie from hell, which showed your emotional CHARGE and the MOTIVATION in your childish unwarranted action, get a friggin education.


    There was NOTHING inaccurate in what I said. The only thing inaccurate is your behavior.


    Ask yourself, WHY THE HELL would anyone want to pay for a membership to a place that is going to knee jerk so outta line as you did here????

    If you cant' promote fair conversation, you are just whoring yourselves out for money in a pay to be a bully situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    I went to the appropriate forum, framed the issue the appropriate way, for the appropriate reasons, and proceeded to be dive bombed by blind, stupid pigeons.
    Appropriate? I guess Hetro thinks we're all blind, hey?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  5. #79
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,651
    Thanks
    6,756
    Thanked 23,493 Times in 11,873 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147720
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    Skip the points, go for ridicule.

    You mighty INTELLECTUAL GIANT!
    I'm having to look DOWN to see you, sonny boy.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  7. #80
    The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    12,222
    Thanks
    1,558
    Thanked 9,365 Times in 7,053 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)




    Rep Power
    2147690
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    Inzl you are merely dismissing. That's cowardly and irresponsible.

    I've had no emotional anything here. I've stated cold hard facts of the situation.

    You are just angry, most likely, that I called you out on doing the same thing Delmar did here.

    NOTICE you never addressed the issues in the OP Inzl. You are the problem, not a solution. Show me to be throwing a fit. Address the points instead of stripping down for an emotional gang bang of the guy that is nailing your behaviors to the world like Luther's thesis for the world to see.
    Who is the one who's being emotional?

    The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

    June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  9. #81
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43780
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    Says the Crop Duster buzzing around the fully armed F-14 Tomcat. You're a whole new breed of stupid...

    "FEAR" - is the Game of the Rulers everywhere!!! - And here is No Exception!! ---- What if Some ~lowly-one~ called a - "Ruler!!" that??? --- Read God's Word!!! - God "WILL" tell you all about the evil Kings!!!!

    Paul, David -- 080514
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  10. #82
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I'm bright enough to know you ain't no Abe Lincoln.



    Uh.........that's exactly what you did by starting this thread.
    Show me. Show me where it wasn't a legitimate gripe in there.... SHOW ME.

    You can't. So you attempt to belittle. That's all you people got. Bunch of inbred narcissists.

    I showed Delmar's action. Fact.
    His reasoning, FACT.
    His emotional appeal in the thread, FACT.
    That One Eyed Jack did just what DELMAR banned me for (name without need) which I was responding too.

    I have the facts there to be discussed.
    Kindly show me where anyone dealt with them instead of bashing me.

    If you can't kindly disengage.




    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    You wanted attention and you wanted someone to fix your problem. (Your problem is beyond human fixing).
    Yup, cant' fix stupid, God made it that way for a reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    For future reference. When you want someone to discuss the issues, you don't start finger pointing and whining right off the bat.
    sniffles sniffles sniffles, yessah, aroun heah you are to feel BLESSED for being walked on, spit on, disregarded, ignored.... sniffles sniffles I'm so outta line.

    Psychotic

  11. #83
    Member of the 10 year club on TOL!! CabinetMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    On the back of a horse someplace in Colorado
    Posts
    4,317
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 355 Times in 255 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    219381
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
    OOOHHH - MYYY!!! --- Yes!!!, - It's always Blamed on the one who learns the truth about anything!!!!! -- ALL the kings of ancient Israel (( Were GOOD / Godly TOOOO!! )), Just like today's -- Ruleeeerrrrssss!!!!!!!!!!

    Paul, David -- 080514
    Wow. Thanks for that. Whatever that was.
    Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

    What are my fruits today?

    Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

    "Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

  12. #84
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    so go away


    why flameout?

    just walk away




    Dude you are nuts.

    I came to the appropriate thread, with an appropriate conversation.

    I've been accosted since then.

    Because I addressed, cold, methodically the being accosted, POINT FOR POINT, you guys want to make it out like I'm the one flaming out.

    Seriously, do you all hit the same pipe? That makes no sense.

    Show me where someone addressed the points, and stayed on topic, rather than condescend, attack, ridicule me. SHOW me the person who addressed the TOPIC, the OP and not bash me personally.

    When you can do that, you can point a finger at me.

    The rest of this thread has been me reacting to total chaos, hubris driven chaos.

  13. #85
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    Who is the one who's being emotional?
    show me what was emotional there.

    You are putting a lot of work to dismiss me rather than address the points.

    is it you can't?

    You won't?

    You are afraid to?

    Your ego won't let you admit to being wrong?

    Or you just don't give a dang?

    Which? Show me emotions vs cold, blunt, logical facts.

    You can't. You are a posturing liar. OF COURSE it's FINE for you to be a posturing liar. I'll be banned for using the ENGLISH language words I'm given to describe your behavior.

    It's ok, right, to do the evil deeds, but if you use the names for the evil deeds on someone that has made the deeds, you are whining?

    I have emails flooding me from lurkers.... Ok, that's a stretch, about 11 people but under 20 emails who are hoping this makes a difference. I just told them you can't take stink off a carcass. Prove me wrong.

  14. #86
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I'm having to look DOWN to see you, sonny boy.
    Yeah, that's why you address so many POINTS and not just ridicule me personally.

    Some retard will buy that. You'll at least fool them. rofl.

  15. #87
    Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,284
    Thanks
    12,591
    Thanked 3,422 Times in 1,957 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147727
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    It's a shame you choose loyalty over substance, you nearly had character.
    This isn't about loyalty or substance, but rather about character. You are a grown woman/man who is behaving like a child.

    Pointing out your lack of self control is honest, however, feel free to keep ranting. I have no doubt that every toddler who threw their bottle out of their crib at nap time was surprised to find out they were still required to take a nap.
    Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. ~ Andrea Dworkin











  16. #88
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Appropriate? I guess Hetro thinks we're all blind, hey?
    SHOW me any of those comments that were inaccurate.

    You can't.

    You even mix in DELMAR's words with mine to make your appeal to emotions.

    Glory, it must be a sad life to be as insecure as you are.

    Is that all you got is posturing and ridiculing?

    I'm being emotional because I observe your "avoid the points/attack the person" behavior? rofl.

  17. #89
    The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    12,222
    Thanks
    1,558
    Thanked 9,365 Times in 7,053 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)




    Rep Power
    2147690
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    show me what was emotional there.

    You are putting a lot of work to dismiss me rather than address the points.

    is it you can't?

    You won't?

    You are afraid to?

    Your ego won't let you admit to being wrong?

    Or you just don't give a dang?

    Which? Show me emotions vs cold, blunt, logical facts.

    You can't. You are a posturing liar. OF COURSE it's FINE for you to be a posturing liar. I'll be banned for using the ENGLISH language words I'm given to describe your behavior.

    It's ok, right, to do the evil deeds, but if you use the names for the evil deeds on someone that has made the deeds, you are whining?

    I have emails flooding me from lurkers.... Ok, that's a stretch, about 11 people but under 20 emails who are hoping this makes a difference. I just told them you can't take stink off a carcass. Prove me wrong.
    I put a lot of work into it? That's a stretch. It doesn't take much to dismiss your manure.
    I got news for you. TOL staff do not have to explain themselves. This website belongs to Knight. It is his playground run by his rules. He chooses staff that will honor his wishes.
    You were banned for breaking the rules of this site, end of discussion.

    The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

    June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  19. #90
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    This isn't about loyalty or substance, but rather about character.
    Really? Are you trying to fool yourself or the watchers? You know it won't fool me. You avoided the character issues, and went straight for the person, DEFENDING POOR CHARACTER. You abandoned the right to make this a character thing when you embraced, encouraged and signed off on Delmar making a personal move with his authority. DOn't use the word character when you just used it as disposable butt wipe paper in all your previous comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    You are a grown woman/man who is behaving like a child.
    Like a child, because I presented the facts and you guys come at me personally, and I call you on it. You are one sick, perverted cookie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Pointing out your lack of self control is honest,
    Self control, you mean, that even when all any of you have had to say was personal attacks, REPEATEDLY trying to get you back on point... yeah... that's lack of self control. Dang woman, you must have been great at volley ball those arms can reach! "

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    however, keep ranting.
    I've yet to rant. I've responded to your points.
    rant[ rant ]
    speak in loud exaggerated manner: to speak or say something in a very loud, aggressive, or bombastic way, usually at length and repetitively
    loud and threatening speech: a very loud, aggressive, or bombastic speech that is usually long and repetitive

    I have no doubt that every toddler who threw their bottle out of their crib at nap time was surprised to find out they were still required to take a nap.[/QUOTE]

    I'm being nearly medicinal in my approach. I drop the occasional hyperbole or humorous jab to match yours to drop some comic relief in there, but no ma'am. My comments, have been in response to yours.

    Not a one of you inbred cowards <<<<some of what you wanted to see<<<<< Has addressed the points in the OP. The first time you do, will be the first time it has happened.

    And then we can have a normal adult conversation, IF YOU CAN STAY ON POINT.

    Since no one has done that, you are guilty of personal attacks, not attacking the issues, and all the emotional appeals, you offended first as the direct instigatory actors in the offense.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us