User Tag List

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 290

Thread: moderator malfeasance

  1. #61
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    Finished now? This is not an adult conversation. You are having fits over the INTERNET.

    I see a ban coming, but I'll let Knight decide when it's time to boot your sorry tail.
    You so funny. I'm not whining, liar.

    The adult conversation was abandoned as soon as the OP was ignored and you folks attacked me personally.

    I didn't prevent the adult conversation, but you are right it is not one, it is not one because you folks can't have one. The only fits are you guys crying for the status quo, vs addressing the OP.

    A ban is inconsequential. If this is the best you can muster, Inzl it's not a bad thing, as there is nothing here worth having, UNLESS I DECIDE I WANT TO BE IN A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE PAY TO ABUSE YOU AND BE BACKED UP BY PEOPLE THAT BAN THOSE THEY ABUSE WHEN THEY COME BACK AT THEM...> THEN of course... I'll miss this place.

    Those of us poor ignorant morons, who think you can actually discuss theology in a place like that, and people will discuss the points, and have great chats... well we don't belong here anyway. We belong in the land of misfit toys.

    Do what you will, prove your character(lessness).

    I brought a legitimate issue.

    Since then you have all showed your buttocks. That's all I'll say about that.

  2. #62
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,520
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    there is nothing here worth having



    so go away


    why flameout?

    just walk away


    There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

  3. #63
    Member of the 10 year club on TOL!! CabinetMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    On the back of a horse someplace in Colorado
    Posts
    4,317
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 355 Times in 255 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    219381
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    You so funny. I'm not whining, liar.

    The adult conversation was abandoned as soon as the OP was ignored and you folks attacked me personally.

    I didn't prevent the adult conversation, but you are right it is not one, it is not one because you folks can't have one. The only fits are you guys crying for the status quo, vs addressing the OP.

    A ban is inconsequential. If this is the best you can muster, Inzl it's not a bad thing, as there is nothing here worth having, UNLESS I DECIDE I WANT TO BE IN A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE PAY TO ABUSE YOU AND BE BACKED UP BY PEOPLE THAT BAN THOSE THEY ABUSE WHEN THEY COME BACK AT THEM...> THEN of course... I'll miss this place.

    Those of us poor ignorant morons, who think you can actually discuss theology in a place like that, and people will discuss the points, and have great chats... well we don't belong here anyway. We belong in the land of misfit toys.

    Do what you will, prove your character(lessness).

    I brought a legitimate issue.

    Since then you have all showed your buttocks. That's all I'll say about that.
    And you have done a marvelous job of returning the thread to an adult level, haven't you.
    Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

    What are my fruits today?

    Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

    "Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

  4. #64
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,651
    Thanks
    6,756
    Thanked 23,493 Times in 11,873 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147720
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    Finished now? This is not an adult conversation. You are having fits over the INTERNET.

    I see a ban coming, but I'll let Knight decide when it's time to boot your sorry tail.
    Come on, Inzl, I know you have bombs in that jet of yours.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Sherman (June 1st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  6. #65
    The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    12,222
    Thanks
    1,558
    Thanked 9,365 Times in 7,053 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)




    Rep Power
    2147690
    I'm not gonna strap him to one of my missiles just yet, not until I get the go ahead from the Captain.

    The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

    June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  8. #66
    Rookie Dogbean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108
    My question is, if he was banned, why is he back?
    "What do Liberals defend most? Gay marriage, higher taxes, welfare, abortions, preferential treatment based on race, the United Nations determining the defense of the U.S. and dictators. Is this the America that you want?" -- Boycottliberalism.com

  9. #67
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,651
    Thanks
    6,756
    Thanked 23,493 Times in 11,873 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147720
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    I'm not gonna strap him to one of my missiles just yet, not until I get the go ahead from the Captain.
    And they say our mods aren't THE BEST. I'd have shot first and explained later. Which is why you're up there in that cool jet and I'm down here sniping from the trenches.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  11. #68
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    No lies are necessary ... [
    They must be you are on number 3 or 4 now. Why do you do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    just the facts.
    You mean just the odd, random snippets of events you wish to isolate, and forget all the surrounding context of the events, because you feel you can take the snippet and spin it... THOSE facts.... I tend to deal with the bigger picture, sister, and address for a comprehensive solution. FOR EXAMPLE, what the OP brings up, you just ignored discussing. You chose to defend, WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING OR UNDERSTANDING the issues, whatever was done as long as it wasn't what I did. :P heheheheeh really? That's what you bring? You'd be a great Stepford wife.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Read the TOL commandments ... ask around. There is an extreme bias, and that is just the way it is ...
    And that's really fine. I came to address a particular event. You can continue to favor morons who pay for a right to abuse others, OR you can harbor a scenario where you can have higher grade conversations. I made an appeal to help make a focus on that the latter is possible. What the "cliques" around here decide to do about it, will show their character not mine. I made the proper appeal, in the proper place, for the proper reasons. I cant' control the way the pigs squeel from there though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    You pretend that you would be capable of being completely unbiased IF you were in the position of owner or moderator of a discussion forum.
    Liar. Show me where I pretended that. What you read into things from your warped sense of importance isn't accountable to me and what I have said. I'm only accountable for what I have actually said or defended not for what you dream up. YOu can stop making LYING STRAWMEN just so you have something to yak about.

    Why not just address what I actually said... not what your stoned behind dreams up or hallucinates? Can't we all just get along? Or must you try to constantly redefine what I say into something you can show your behind over?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Well, you would not be. Nor would I ... or anyone else. IF you know the rules and expectations and make the decision to participate anyways, then whose fault is it when you are banned for responding in a belligerent manner?
    There is nothing in the rules that says I must let paying members attack my character, assassinate my person, and avoid the actual talking points. There is nothing in the rules that says I can't challenge them on that. There is nothing in the rules that says I can't make an appeal to have more adult conversations.

    WHAT IS PREVALENT HOWEVER, is that I will first need to find adults to have the conversations with. You are one of the brighter ones here, but you got your head so far in the sand you are seeing an Jules Verne neighborhood. You refuse to actually address the points I bring up. You ignore what isn't convenient and cherry pick a few you can attempt to ridicule with.

    You can justify your behavior however you wish, I don't live with you, so I don't care. But an examination of the events here, from the OP forward, you'll be able to verify my claims.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    TOL, as right wing as it is, is by far the best website I have ever had the opportunity of posting on. You can either accept it and adjust OR rant and rave during the limited time when you are not banned.
    Rusha, you can either face the facts your ONLY purpose was to defend the Status Quo, not actually have a discussion (more like hold a lecture) or not, I don't care.

    I went to the appropriate forum, framed the issue the appropriate way, for the appropriate reasons, and proceeded to be dive bombed by blind, stupid pigeons.

    The points, were not addressed.

    That's a fact.

    Deflect that.

    It's a shame you choose loyalty over substance, you nearly had character.

  12. #69
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,651
    Thanks
    6,756
    Thanked 23,493 Times in 11,873 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147720
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbean View Post
    My question is, if he was banned, why is he back?
    I've noticed they like to give people a chance to learn from their mistakes, but some don't heed the warning....it only makes them mad. That's when we see stuff like this.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  14. #70
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,520
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    They must be you are on number 3 or 4 now. Why do you do it?

    You mean just the odd, random snippets of events you wish to isolate, and forget all the surrounding context of the events, because you feel you can take the snippet and spin it... THOSE facts.... I tend to deal with the bigger picture, sister, and address for a comprehensive solution. FOR EXAMPLE, what the OP brings up, you just ignored discussing. You chose to defend, WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING OR UNDERSTANDING the issues, whatever was done as long as it wasn't what I did. :P heheheheeh really? That's what you bring? You'd be a great Stepford wife.

    And that's really fine. I came to address a particular event. You can continue to favor morons who pay for a right to abuse others, OR you can harbor a scenario where you can have higher grade conversations. I made an appeal to help make a focus on that the latter is possible. What the "cliques" around here decide to do about it, will show their character not mine. I made the proper appeal, in the proper place, for the proper reasons. I cant' control the way the pigs squeel from there though.



    Liar. Show me where I pretended that. What you read into things from your warped sense of importance isn't accountable to me and what I have said. I'm only accountable for what I have actually said or defended not for what you dream up. YOu can stop making LYING STRAWMEN just so you have something to yak about.

    Why not just address what I actually said... not what your stoned behind dreams up or hallucinates? Can't we all just get along? Or must you try to constantly redefine what I say into something you can show your behind over?



    There is nothing in the rules that says I must let paying members attack my character, assassinate my person, and avoid the actual talking points. There is nothing in the rules that says I can't challenge them on that. There is nothing in the rules that says I can't make an appeal to have more adult conversations.

    WHAT IS PREVALENT HOWEVER, is that I will first need to find adults to have the conversations with. You are one of the brighter ones here, but you got your head so far in the sand you are seeing an Jules Verne neighborhood. You refuse to actually address the points I bring up. You ignore what isn't convenient and cherry pick a few you can attempt to ridicule with.

    You can justify your behavior however you wish, I don't live with you, so I don't care. But an examination of the events here, from the OP forward, you'll be able to verify my claims.



    Rusha, you can either face the facts your ONLY purpose was to defend the Status Quo, not actually have a discussion (more like hold a lecture) or not, I don't care.

    I went to the appropriate forum, framed the issue the appropriate way, for the appropriate reasons, and proceeded to be dive bombed by blind, stupid pigeons.

    The points, were not addressed.

    That's a fact.

    Deflect that.

    It's a shame you choose loyalty over substance, you nearly had character.



    you actually took the time and bother to bang all that out?


    what on earth is wrong with you?

  15. #71
    The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    12,222
    Thanks
    1,558
    Thanked 9,365 Times in 7,053 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)




    Rep Power
    2147690
    He's just a barking dog. Let him yap or a bit...

    The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

    June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  17. #72
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,520
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    He's just a barking dog. Let him yap...
    he's a retard

  18. #73
    Over 5000 post club Letsargue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts

    Blog Entries
    103
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43780
    Quote Originally Posted by CabinetMaker View Post
    And you have done a marvelous job of returning the thread to an adult level, haven't you.

    OOOHHH - MYYY!!! --- Yes!!!, - It's always Blamed on the one who learns the truth about anything!!!!! -- ALL the kings of ancient Israel (( Were GOOD / Godly TOOOO!! )), Just like today's -- Ruleeeerrrrssss!!!!!!!!!!

    Paul, David -- 080514
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  19. #74
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Ridicule only shows what a mmoron you are. an argument would be to show what was not reasonable in my op.

    But, that's all you've ever had. PREACH a while, then when your preaching is challenged ridicule.

    that's not much, but it's all you got so hang onto it little sister...

  20. #75
    The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    12,222
    Thanks
    1,558
    Thanked 9,365 Times in 7,053 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)




    Rep Power
    2147690
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    You so funny. I'm not whining, liar.

    The adult conversation was abandoned as soon as the OP was ignored and you folks attacked me personally.

    I didn't prevent the adult conversation, but you are right it is not one, it is not one because you folks can't have one. The only fits are you guys crying for the status quo, vs addressing the OP.

    A ban is inconsequential. If this is the best you can muster, Inzl it's not a bad thing, as there is nothing here worth having, UNLESS I DECIDE I WANT TO BE IN A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE PAY TO ABUSE YOU AND BE BACKED UP BY PEOPLE THAT BAN THOSE THEY ABUSE WHEN THEY COME BACK AT THEM...> THEN of course... I'll miss this place.

    Those of us poor ignorant morons, who think you can actually discuss theology in a place like that, and people will discuss the points, and have great chats... well we don't belong here anyway. We belong in the land of misfit toys.

    Do what you will, prove your character(lessness).

    I brought a legitimate issue.

    Since then you have all showed your buttocks. That's all I'll say about that.
    Says the Crop Duster buzzing around the fully armed F-14 Tomcat. You're a whole new breed of stupid...

    The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

    June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us