User Tag List

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 290

Thread: moderator malfeasance

  1. #31
    Silver Member mmstroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hesperia, CA
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2118
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I just clicked on the link you provided, AND I read what the "other guy" was saying to John W. Did you bother to do that? When we have a loud mouthed bully come on this board, John W steps up and smacks him down. He does it very well because he is unrelenting, and charges that he wears "depends" etc. don't faze him in the least. John W is making a point....not actually threatening, as you claim. He's the sheriff that deals with the punks, and punks need to be taken down a few notches or they will and should end up being banned.
    I'm sorry but you're just wrong on this one. john w and heterodoxical have history and john w is obviously personally intimidated by him. If you don't hold a bias toward john w it is humorously obvious how affected he actually is by the exchange. And yes, I read the entire exchange between the two, not only in this thread but a couple of others as well. I wouldn't have picked an isolated post to complain about. Are you seriously suggesting that john w was only making a point? It wasn't the first threat he made and they live in the same city according to both of them. You think he gets a pass because he's john w? You think it is appropriate to threaten someone with physical violence, even to make a point, even if I were to give him that one?

  2. #32
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,651
    Thanks
    6,756
    Thanked 23,493 Times in 11,873 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147720
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    OR you can have adult friggin conversations where you deal with objections.
    OR, you can drag your rear end outa here and we can all line up and do the banana dance as you exit stage left.


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  4. #33
    Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,284
    Thanks
    12,591
    Thanked 3,422 Times in 1,957 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147727
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    I'm sorry you are incapable of addressing all the points, rather than jsut the select few you can snark on.... (shall I emulate you more here????)
    Well, I cut through a small portion of the your long winded rant. Hopefully you feel better now? Hanky?
    Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. ~ Andrea Dworkin











  5. #34
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,651
    Thanks
    6,756
    Thanked 23,493 Times in 11,873 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147720
    Quote Originally Posted by mmstroud View Post
    I'm sorry but you're just wrong on this one. john w and heterodoxical have history and john w is personally intimidated by him. If you don't hold a bias toward john w it is humorously obvious how affected he actually is by the exchange. And yes, I read the entire exchange between the two, not only in this thread but a couple of others as well. I wouldn't have picked an isolated post to complain about. Are you seriously suggesting that john w was only making a point? It wasn't the first threat he made and they live in the same city according to both of them. You think he gets a pass because he's john w? You think it is appropriate to threaten someone with physical violence, even to make a point, even if I were to give him that one?
    So your take on their exchanges is based on what you have read into them. I have read them, too, and I think that statement in yellow is down right nonsense. Yes, I do think John W is making a point....I've seen the same thing happen in real life, and I've seen the little dog finally stop yapping.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  7. #35
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    I've been on TOL since 2010. I've seen a number of meltdown threads like this.
    DO NOT dismiss me with your bs claims of a meltdown you rude woman. I could not be more blunt, cold, medicinally logical than I have been here. IF YOU DEFINE MELTDOWN as identifying misbehavior and trying to address it in adult fashion, then you grew up in a suppressed culture.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    Let me tell you they never end well. Challenging the people that run a website, in a sense it is like trying to take a locomotive by the cow catcher.
    Yes, that's what Hitler and Mussolini told the masses to. OR we can have a little tea party, and make the "administration" stand up and have an open dialogue (*if they are capable) review the events and see if they hold merit.

    INSTEAD you try to reframe a logical approach as emotional melt down, and defend your actions rather than face them. That's the same sort of behavior that leads one to NOT address the points, and insult the person instead.

    Inzl why are you afraid of adult conversations? Why do you work so HARD to not have them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    You're gonna get run over every time. It's a battle you cannot win. They run the website, you don't.
    ANd they can make mistakes. And they should be 'big' enough to discuss them, rather than stick their head in the sand and pretend they didn't happen.

    I was called who knows how many "names" and "insults" before I ever gave in and gave up on reasoning with them and emulated their behavior.

    But in all of some people's brilliance, that I didn't allow them to UNANSWERED continue to accost me personally, I was stepping out of the lines.

    INZL, you defended DELMAR once, who attacked me personally and unprovoked just because he didn't like the dang topic and arguments... A MAN would address the arguments. He attacked me personally. YOU banned me because I challenged him for it. You said I disrespected the authority...

    That makes you a BULLY ENFORCER. Now that's not attacking you, it's the facts of what occurred. You have a choice, you can ban me and pretend you never did anything. You could address it. You could examine it, you could self examine and see if there is something for you to address inside and that perhaps you missed something.

    EVERY INSTANCE, but one, on here I've been banned, for doing to the person who addressed me, what they had already done to me. EVERY INSTANCE.

    You want to brag about your fairness with that?

    I never cried. I attempted to make you aware. I tried to discuss it and review so we could all learn from it.

    All I've seen is a bunch of people who refuse to acknowledge they could make mistakes and literally try to rewrite history to suit their presuppositions and egos.

    I'm asking, begging, repeatedly for reason over personal.

    BAN ME FOR IT AGAIN! Prove to the world how inside out this place is. OR stop crying to defend the backwards, counter productive PAID TO BE ABUSIVE behavior around here and make some efforts at having real conversations.

    It should be really easy.....

    You attack the arguments. NOT the person instead of the arguments. If the person does something stupid it's fine to note it and even rub their nose in it, but don't do that instead of hte arguments.
    You've gotten to the point that all you have is abuse, no conversations.

    You have a LOT to offer here and do good with. You can have the same few who pay to abuse folks, or make it a place where real chats can occur and attract some of the old fellers back, or new brains that can discuss as adults. MORE IS BETTER.

    You got an unholy clique here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    Also a point to remember this is the internet. You can always go someplace else and find a place more to your liking. In fact you can even start a page yourself and run it according to your own rules.
    Inzl, always a point to remember.... RIGHT IS RIGHT wherever you are. All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men and women to do nothing in the face of evil.

    I've challenged to have discussion. I've been attacked even trying to do that.

    It doesn't matter how many times I call out an appeal to let us reason and speak as adults, you folk always come back to insitigating personal attacks and then trying to blame me for it.

    TRY ME, try an adult conversation.

    I can deliver, it won't be me that breaks down first.

  8. #36
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    So your take on their exchanges is based on what you have read into them. I have read them, too, and I think that statement in yellow is down right nonsense. Yes, I do think John W is making a point....I've seen the same thing happen in real life, and I've seen the little dog finally stop yapping.
    Really? Don't make me post his PMs to me.

    He's a coward. He yelled LET'S HAVE A CONVERsATIOn, and then immediately forsook it for personal attacks.

    You don't make attacks at thigns that aren't a threat unless you are just an abusive thug.

    He's either afraid or a thug.

    You can bwess his widdul heart, all you want, but those are your options. Which wolf do you want to feed?

  9. #37
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,651
    Thanks
    6,756
    Thanked 23,493 Times in 11,873 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147720
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post


    One eyed jack libeled and attacked me in a character assassinating way, with no substantiation

    So I returned the slap with "one eyed moron". At least my response was comical, JUST to make the point he attacked unwarrantedly.

    I was banned for his offense. That's a flat out fact.

    Then Delmar immediately publishes a comment about homosexuals being pedophiles and to say otherwise is a lie from hell. HE was emotionally charged, because of his ignorance, and not making effort to understand what I actually had said.

    He made an emotional, knee jerking fool of himself.
    No substantiation he claims, and then he goes on to provide a bucket full.



    He's "comical" but the other guys are morons and fools. I do believe this is a rerun from some old movie.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  11. #38
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,520
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    ya know what h?

    maybe if you limited yer posts to one or two sentences - it might make you focus on what's important to you and you could drop off all the crap that typically clogs your posts

  12. #39
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Well, I cut through a small portion of the your long winded rant. Hopefully you feel better now? Hanky?
    and more condescension... but of course you'll LIE because lying is in your nature and claim you don't do it.

    What value do you hold, when you forsake your intellect, and make such obvious, bs claims.

    you hold less than John W. At least he's entertaining.

  13. #40
    Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,284
    Thanks
    12,591
    Thanked 3,422 Times in 1,957 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147727
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    and more condescension... but of course you'll LIE because lying is in your nature and claim you don't do it.

    What value do you hold, when you forsake your intellect, and make such obvious, bs claims.

    you hold less than John W. At least he's entertaining.
    Does this mean we can no longer be friends?
    Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. ~ Andrea Dworkin











  14. #41
    Over 5000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    5,607
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 662 Times in 457 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    186104
    Level playing fields don't offer much of a challenge. But if you want one, I would suggest you go find one; there are plenty of them out there on the net. There are surely even some biased in your direction out there, if you look long enough.

    Otherwise reconcile yourself to the way things are here.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  15. #42
    Silver Member mmstroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hesperia, CA
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2118
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    So your take on their exchanges is based on what you have read into them. I have read them, too, and I think that statement in yellow is down right nonsense. Yes, I do think John W is making a point....I've seen the same thing happen in real life, and I've seen the little dog finally stop yapping.
    As I recall you also have history with heterodoxical. I understand your bias in not seeing what I see.

  16. #43
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    I came here to discuss the issue.

    Review every post, they have all been to avoid the points in the OP and reframe the discussion into "it's my fault" posturing.

    The whole dang thread proves my point. Lie your way out of that Rusha.

    At this point, unless Inzl chooses to follow up with me, at which case I'll need to be told I'm out of this thread.

    ONCE AGAIN, it's impossible to reason with the natives. All you got is personal, you can't reason. You cant' face being wrong. HEck is narcissism contagious?

  17. #44
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,651
    Thanks
    6,756
    Thanked 23,493 Times in 11,873 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147720
    Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    Really? Don't make me post his PMs to me.

    He's a coward. He yelled LET'S HAVE A CONVERsATIOn, and then immediately forsook it for personal attacks.

    You don't make attacks at thigns that aren't a threat unless you are just an abusive thug.

    He's either afraid or a thug.

    You can bwess his widdul heart, all you want, but those are your options. Which wolf do you want to feed?
    It's the cowards who go whining to the crowd. It's the cowards who spit all over themselves, and can't even form their words they're so angry at being exposed. You have been caught with your pants down and it ain't a pretty sight. Begone, you're embarrassing yourself.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    LoneStar (May 31st, 2016),Tambora (May 31st, 2016)

  19. #45
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Does this mean we can no longer be friends?
    No the fact you are an irrational, condesencing person who should be kenneled means we can't be friends.

    All that meant was you are called out for your lying duplicity.

    Now you will try to divert it again, reflect, deflect, anything but own it.
    Say something, prove me right.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us