0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    then you don't get your hat back

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot not even believe trollso is even aloud to post here again...

there goes the neighborhood.

Does Whatever A Light-House Can Lighthouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,723 Times in 9,724 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by S0ZO View Post
    That's not true. Whenever kids would try that game with me I would walk away. Since I refused to play they weren't having any fun so they stopped playing and I always got my stuff back.

And when it comes to the lesser of two evils it is not always the most obvious evil that is the greater.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lighthouse For Your Post:

Tambora (May 13th, 2016)

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    That's not true. Whenever kids would try that game with me I would walk away. Since I refused to play they weren't having any fun so they stopped playing and I always got my stuff back.

And when it comes to the lesser of two evils it is not always the most obvious evil that is the greater.
    thats exactly correct I think. In post #2 (this was an actually experience,not an analogy). Now I was rather shocked to be sitting there(watching from my car) at 4:15 and voting was still in progress,the radio was saying bush had won the election and there was a group of bush supporters gathered together celebrating.

I almost got out to go and vote but the ones that were still trying to get up to the voting booths(tents set up on lawn) were being taunted by the group because the election was already over(electoral votes),,,the deputies finally came out and backed them up and let the others go and Finnish voting.

I then thought "well it's already over so why do I need to vote". I had never paid much attention to it because most other elections could not get a clear total count of electoral votes that quickly. But then is when I understood that from my location(central time zone) eastward is who is actually choosing the President(it's a waste of time for those west of the central time zone to vote).,,,or they have to choose their fight,they need to do the,,"early voting",,,

Thanks
    Thanked 7,891 Times in 5,278 Posts

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by S0ZO View Post
    I didn't expect someone of your limited intelligence to comprehend the point, but it wasn't really addressed to you.

There are two evils, and only two, from which you would cast your vote, as to which one you might have to deal with. Either you attempt to do something to stop the greater or you do nothing and accept the consequences.

As for me, as futile as it may be, I will not just stand there. I will cast my vote against the greater of two evils, so that I might be in a better position to do something about the lessor.

No need for you to respond, whitestone. I've already cast my vote that nothing you say is worth listening to.
    Here is the tricky part.

3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

John Boehner is not the lesser of two evils. Not even close. If he wanted to stop Obama, he could have done it 5 years ago. He is very much on the exact same page as that illegal alien from Kenya.

Scripted vote change
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Thread Information