Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 Times in 11,887 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IMJerusha View Post
    Okay, this is a knee jerk sort of heartless response on Nick's part to the necessity for surgical removal of an infant...not exactly abortion because the infant and mother would both die regardless. This is really the only reason, TMPOV, that is justifiable under the heading "for the health of the mother." I don't see the point in both dying and I don't think it would please God to have it so. There is the fact though that He is in control so... It's a matter of the heart and only God can judge that. Either way it would be a miserable death. I wish medicine would go the extra mile and figure out a way to provide a viable growth environment for ectopic babies...perhaps a uterine replant. It would turn a heartbreaking situation into a win - win.

So in answer to your question, it displays an ignorance on Nick's part and a bullheadedness for the sake of argument to the detriment of his witness to Yeshua.

No, I am being called a 'sinner' over choosing sterilization since certain death would result in me getting pregnant again, since some of them are saying any kind of birth control to stop pregnancy at all is sin.

I don't know what on earth nick is saying - since the only kind of pregnancy i believe in terminating is ectopic pregnancy which will kill the mother and the child. Obviously ive sinned gravely by choosing not to get pregnant again, after already having my last child against medical advice and nearly dying because of it, then suffered even more issues because of an emergency botched c section, what im doing is making sure no life is ended, both mine and a future child, because i know for a fact because of the damage done, i cannot carry another child, so i would be a murderer if i tried anyway, and we both died and i listened to people like them who do not care and pretty much say all doctors are quacks that don't know what they are talking about and if i dont continue to multiply, i am in sin...

Im saying that there are some women that shouldnt get pregnant to begin with, who have medical problems. Those of us who have medical reasons to have no further children, arent trusting God, we should get pregnant anyway and die, or we are sinning - even if it means our death, better to be fruitful and multiply anyway.

They aren't listening to what is actually being said, they would rather accuse people of fear for following their doctors advice and falsely accuse people like me who is anti abortion, of supporting them - even though ive said nothing in support of abortion in any way, and ive never said to kill a baby and i would never have a pregnancy ended unless all efforts have been taken to save a pregnancy and child but because i believe ectopic pregnancy should be terminated in most cases, because it will kill both mother and child, it means i support abortion to them.

Im guessing these guys who apparantly have no medical clue at all, believe we should be giving birth till we die on the table, even if we have medical problems, im guessing even if a woman has a disease she can pass on, even if her kidneys are shutting down, etc. even if there is a 100 percent chance of their death, they need to try it anyway.

Better to get pregnant and take your chances or you have sinned and dont trust God. I hope when they are having a heart attack, they take their own advice and stay home, or they are living in fear and wont be trusting God.

The really bizarre thing though, is that all that is coming from men who claim those in Christ do not sin while being pharisees and making a man made law.

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

LoneStar (April 22nd, 2016),Tambora (April 22nd, 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 682 Posts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last time it is recorded that God said be fruitful and multiply there were about 8 living humans.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    No, I am being called a 'sinner' over choosing sterilization since certain death would result in me getting pregnant again, since some of them are saying any kind of birth control to stop pregnancy at all is sin.

I don't know what on earth nick is saying - since the only kind of pregnancy i believe in terminating is ectopic pregnancy which will kill the mother and the child. Obviously ive sinned gravely by choosing not to get pregnant again, after already having my last child against medical advice and nearly dying because of it, then suffered even more issues because of an emergency botched c section, what im doing is making sure no life is ended, both mine and a future child, because i know for a fact because of the damage done, i cannot carry another child, so i would be a murderer if i tried anyway, and we both died and i listened to people like them who do not care and pretty much say all doctors are quacks that don't know what they are talking about and if i dont continue to multiply, i am in sin...

Im saying that there are some women that shouldnt get pregnant to begin with, who have medical problems. Those of us who have medical reasons to have no further children, arent trusting God, we should get pregnant anyway and die, or we are sinning - even if it means our death, better to be fruitful and multiply anyway.

They aren't listening to what is actually being said, they would rather accuse people of fear for following their doctors advice and falsely accuse people like me who is anti abortion, of supporting them - even though ive said nothing in support of abortion in any way, and ive never said to kill a baby and i would never have a pregnancy ended unless all efforts have been taken to save a pregnancy and child but because i believe ectopic pregnancy should be terminated in most cases, because it will kill both mother and child, it means i support abortion to them.

Im guessing these guys who apparantly have no medical clue at all, believe we should be giving birth till we die on the table, even if we have medical problems, im guessing even if a woman has a disease she can pass on, even if her kidneys are shutting down, etc. even if there is a 100 percent chance of their death, they need to try it anyway.

Better to get pregnant and take your chances or you have sinned and dont trust God. I hope when they are having a heart attack, they take their own advice and stay home, or they are living in fear and wont be trusting God.

The really bizarre thing though, is that all that is coming from men who claim those in Christ do not sin while being pharisees and making a man made law.
    I don't believe it is a sin to prevent fertilization. That is, after all, what the rhythm method is albeit a more natural method.
    As I stated, Nick was just being bullheaded and ignorant in this regard.
    I AM the pie lady!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 682 Posts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I stated, Nick is ignorant
    Fixed that for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,196 Times in 4,966 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

pro-life thread where there, originally, was no dogmatism, only open discussion.
    So, what?

believe it!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't believe it is a sin to prevent fertilization. That is, after all, what the rhythm method is albeit a more natural method.
    As I stated, Nick was just being bullheaded and ignorant in this regard.
    Neither do i, but be careful, thinking that means your in sin too and teaching others to sin according to them and all of a sudden you might be supporting abortion as well like i was accused of- when everyone who has talked to me for any length of time, knows good and well i do NOT support it.

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeset View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Oh you did, did you?
    I AM the pie lady!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neither do i, but be careful, thinking that means your in sin too and teaching others to sin according to them and all of a sudden you might be supporting abortion as well like i was accused of- when everyone who has talked to me for any length of time, knows good and well i do NOT support it.
    I don't see how that's possible considering the rhythm method was approved by the Catholic Church which is like uber anti-abortion/pro-life. Those people don't know my heart nor do they know yours. God knows the truth. Chill.
    I AM the pie lady!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Does Whatever A Light-House Can Lighthouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,385 Times in 10,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So, Rusha was right in her perception of you. You do enjoy living angry.
    "That's my secret. I'm always angry."

That was my take on Angel as well but again, you asked for an opinion from readers without providing the context. It's kind of hard to discern anything without that. It would only be fair to Nick as well as to the readers you're looking for input from. You could at least post the link to the thread.
    Except that Angel has previously advocated abortion in certain circumstances.

Also, Nick is not opposed to the removal of the child in the event it is necessary. He believes that even in that case all possible should be done to save the child's life.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lighthouse For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    "That's my secret. I'm always angry."
    A Nickism if I've ever read one!

Except that Angel has previously advocated abortion in certain circumstances.
    I am unaware of this.

Also, Nick is not opposed to the removal of the child in the event it is necessary. He believes that even in that case all possible should be done to save the child's life.
    So they're even in their opinions. Hmm... What's all the fuss about?
    Oh yeah, I remember, this was about Rusha stating that Nick enjoys living angry.
    I AM the pie lady!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Does Whatever A Light-House Can Lighthouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,385 Times in 10,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A Nickism if I've ever read one!
    It's a quote from a movie.

I am unaware of this.
    I think she wishes everyone was. It was in a thread on whether or not an 11 year old who became pregnant through gang rape should have an abortion or carry the child to term. Angel argued for the former.

here is the link that shows she voted "Yes" in the poll.

So they're even in their opinions. Hmm... What's all the fuss about?
    Oh yeah, I remember, this was about Rusha stating that Nick enjoys living angry.
    It's actually about the fact that Rusha enjoys misrepresenting Nick.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lighthouse For Your Post:

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,745 Times in 2,718 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not hardly. Then again, his anger isn't my problem.
    TRUST
    is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
    and one of the hardest things to
    ever get back.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,967 Times in 6,976 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what on earth nick is saying
    Is it really that hard?

since the only kind of pregnancy i believe in terminating is....
    How does that saying go? And then you can kill the baby.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Is it really that hard?

How does that saying go? And then you can kill the baby.
    You can falsely accuse me all you want. If you need to be that hateful, knock yourself out. Ive been gone for 4 days, you waited till i was on here to make another nasty comment that i dont believe when you could have done that 3 days ago.

I only agree with terminating a pregnancy when the life of the mother is at risk, and i dont believe all doctors are quacks who dont know what they are talking about. I dont believe in killing a mother and taking her from her family sorry.

If you need to do evil to sleep tonight, have at it.

Ive said plainly what i believe, take it or leave it, there will be no further comment from me.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,135 Times in 20,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a quote from a movie.

I think she wishes everyone was. It was in a thread on whether or not an 11 year old who became pregnant through gang rape should have an abortion or carry the child to term. Angel argued for the former.

here is the link that shows she voted "Yes" in the poll.

Well, here I go stepping out in front of a speeding truck.

You guys who insist you would NEVER do such and such should be on your knees praying you won't ever be faced with the hard decisions you insist others comply with. It would be one thing if you had an eleven year old that had been gang raped (even 5 yr. olds as I recall) and you decided to put her life at risk, but you have no right to insist others make the same decisions you MIGHT make. I say might because you have not had to make that decision. You don't KNOW what you would do. If you claim you do, you're only fooling yourself. Yeah, I was on that thread, and I was the object of your wrath, and now you're turning it on Angel.

It's a darn good thing we have the Holy Spirit dwelling in us else we might be stuck walking in whatever convictions you law makers deem proper. Those who seem willing to put the women and children at risk.....a risk you, yourselves, will never have to face. And all this over a hypothetical case. I hope you're proud of your "stance" because your treatment of your sisters in Christ is abysmal.

Oh, I'm sure in your eyes this proves we aren't saved at all. Happily for us, we know better.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Thread Information