2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, are we still allowed to have a total of 23 players?

Here's what our rules say:

A. Construction
- Rosters will consist of 23 active players WITH UP TO 3 IR spots. Teams must have a minimum of 10 active players at all times (required position numbers 1 QB, 2/3 RB, 3/4 WR, 1/2TE, 1PK, 1 D/ST)

- Roster totals may exceed these numbers in the offseason (beginning 2005) as a result of trades, pickups, or the rookie draft. Roster minimums (10) and maximums (23) will be enforced as per the TOLFFL calendar (usually the Saturday before the opening week of the season).

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
But when I try to get more players than 20 I am told I have an illegal team.

Also, there is no option for the 'IR' spot.

Seems like we went through this last year and decided to allow 23 total players on each team.

Thanks

drbrumley

I had thought we had decided in the draft room since we only drafted like 16-17 rounds, that is not feasable to hold 23 players, this way we keep 20. There is 3 IR spots, so you think the player will be on your team next year as a keeper, you have the luxery. Cause frankly, there isn't 276 players worth anything. But if I understood wrong, I'll change it.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
So we have a Roster Limit of 20?

OK....but you might wanna update the rules because they contradict themselves.

Thanks.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Cadillac Williams, RB TB
News: According to the St. Petersburg Times, the Bucs have lost RB Cadillac Williams for the season. Williams had to be carted off the field Sunday at Carolina. Late in the first quarter, he was injured when he was tackled and landed awkwardly on his right leg. He was taken off the field on a cart after being tended to on the floor for several minutes. He returned to Tampa with the team Sunday night and will fly to Birmingham early this week to undergo surgery from renowned orthopaedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews.
Analysis: Cadillac should be kept reserved in all Fantasy leagues if in fact he's done for the year. Earnest Graham and Michael Pittman stand to benefit the most from the injury and will likely be a popular pickup off the waiver wire.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Nah, the Rednecks (Brady), Ghostriders (Ocho-Cinco), and Preachers (Palmer & Housh) all have a good chance of passing both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.