Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 1,012 Posts

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
    Sex with children or indoctrinating them to accept homosexuality as normal is a fact of life amongst homosexuals.

Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by alwight View Post
    Another blatantly false statement from aCW I see.
    Try inserting the word "some", but then some heterosexuals also have sex with and groom children, so you have no argument anyway, as usual.
    As seen by the look on this little boys face, we're dealing with a bunch of child molesting perverts here.

Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Quote:
    Sex with children or indoctrinating them to accept homosexuality as normal is a fact of life amongst homosexuals.

Deal with it.

As seen by the look on this little boys face, we're dealing with a bunch of child molesting perverts here.

I suppose you are just as disgusted by heterosexual nudist colonies, correct?
    Having the right to do something does not automatically make it the right thing to do.

Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.”~Founding Father Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814,

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote:

Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by shagster01 View Post
    I suppose you are just as disgusted by heterosexual nudist colonies, correct?
    Based on your answer I can only come to the conclusion that you have no issues with children being taken to 'Gay Pride Parades' where all kinds of sexual debauchery occurs.

Next up: Why the holocaust museum doesn't tell the truth about the Nazi's and their homosexuality.

Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yesterday before TOL ran across some technical difficulties, I responded to a post where homosexualist Art Brain stated that I hadn't provided proof that Hitler and his SS were practicing homosexuals.

I've been curious for sometime as to why the Holocaust Museum doesn't tell the truth about this subject, and now I know why.

From a letter that Scott Lively wrote back in 2003:

Why would a Jewish institution of such importance shield Nazis from exposure as sexual perverts? Why would it promote the view that homosexuals are a victim class which requires the sympathy and active protection of society, rather than the clear-eyed scrutiny and wise disapprobation of reasonable people?
    The motives of the museum’s founders are suggested by the fact that Dutch homosexual activist Dr. Klaus Mueller was one of the first persons hired by the museum when it opened ten
    years ago. His job? To be a liaison to the “gay and lesbian” community. The museum has regularly featured homosexual-victim exhibits since then.

http://www.defendthefamily.com/_docs...es/1175859.pdf

Calling Klaus Mueller a "homosexual activist" is putting it mildly, as seen in the link below and the Youtube video, Mueller is behind and partakes in pro homosexual exhibitions, interviews, lectures and publications.

http://kmlink.net/gay-history/

Historian of the Holocaust Museum

TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,194 Times in 16,864 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday before TOL ran across some technical difficulties, I responded to a post where homosexualist Art Brain stated that I hadn't provided proof that Hitler and his SS were practicing homosexuals.
    Was Attila the Hun, Mussolini, and Napoleon homosexual to?

Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    Was Attila the Hun, Mussolini, and Napoleon homosexual to?
    I don't know, but as I will continue to show when I return to the segment on homosexual violence (serial killers, domestic violence), those that partake in homosexual behavior can be extremely violent.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did Matt Barber get the pic? Because, here is the original...

Where is the kid?
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based on your answer I can only come to the conclusion that you have no issues with children being taken to 'Gay Pride Parades' where all kinds of sexual debauchery occurs.
    Based on your non-answer I can only come to the conclusion that you have no problem with children at nudist resorts.

I have not seen the Why Nudism Should Be Criminalized thread yet. . .
    Having the right to do something does not automatically make it the right thing to do.

Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.”~Founding Father Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814,

Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Where did Matt Barber get the pic? Because, here is the original...

Where is the kid?
    montage
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/montage?s=t

Are you not aware of the nudity that goes on at "march of the moral degenerates" parades Aaron?

Are you not aware that 10's of thousands of children are taken to these public displays of sexual debauchery?

Thanks for questioning the picture though, as it's officially "Pride Month" here in the US:

NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2009 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to turn back discrimination and prejudice everywhere it exists.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_...T-Pride-Month/

and I'll be sure to post many many pictures throughout the summer of perverts exposing themselves to innocent children at 'Gay Pride Parades'.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    montage

Are you not aware of the nudity that goes on at "march of the moral degenerates" parades Aaron?
    It appeared as a closeup of the original. Otherwise, what was the point of using the photo I posted in the first place? Where did the picture with the kid originate? Unless you know, you have no idea if it was a "gay pride" parade and you (and Matt Barber) come across as dishonest.

I know that being dishonest is no big deal to you...

and I'll be sure to post many many pictures throughout the summer of perverts exposing themselves to innocent children at 'Gay Pride Parades'.
    I'm sure you will. I bet you'll even attend a few to take some closeups yourself.
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote:
    montage

Are you not aware that 10's of thousands of children are taken to these public displays of sexual debauchery?

It appeared as a closeup or the original. Otherwise, what was the point of using the photo I posted in the first place? Where did the picture with the kid originate?
    The photo is from a Bryan Fischer article entitled "Bullies and Bigots of Big Gay Lie Again: Cop Did Not Refuse to Work Parade" and as I've shown time and time again throughout both threads, children are taken to these parades where sexual debauchery is openly displayed in front of them.

Unless you know, you have no idea if it was a "gay pride" parade and you (and Matt Barber) come across as dishonest.

I know that being dishonest is no big deal to you...
    I guess you can add Matt Barber and Bryan Fischer to your "LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE! post Aaron.
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...03&postcount=3

(Oops, my bad, Aaron already did).

Back later with some articles and then I'll continue with the disproportionate amount of violence amongst those that partake in homosexual behavior.
    Last edited by aCultureWarrior; June 13th, 2014 at 01:04 AM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The photo is from a Bryan Fischer article entitled "Bullies and Bigots of Big Gay Lie Again: Cop Did Not Refuse to Work Parade"
    Not from Fischer but from Barber's site.

Fischer's article is on other sites sans the doctored photo.

― Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote:

Deal with it.

You offer a faked picture as a response to you making false statements?

Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote:
    The photo is from a Bryan Fischer article entitled "Bullies and Bigots of Big Gay Lie Again: Cop Did Not Refuse to Work Parade"

Not from Fischer but from Barber's site.

Fischer's article is on other sites sans the doctored photo.
    Quote Originally Posted by alwight View Post
    You offer a faked picture as a response to you making false statements?
    http://barbwire.com/2014/06/11/bulli...e-work-parade/

On that note: here's a reminder of the type of people that I'm dealing with here.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...4&postcount=50

Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another child murdered by a homosexual.

Lesbian who murdered her former lover’s daughter, 2, and attempted to kill her son, 10, left a note explaining she was inspired to do it by a sermon in a homosexual church

June 12, 2014

Two weeks ago, a DailyMail report said that a Florida mental health counselor accused of murdering her lesbian lover’s two-year-old daughter wrote a note claiming a sermon by a lesbian pastor inspired the killing.

Kimberly Lucas, 40, is accused of drowning her former lesbian partner Jacquelyn Jamason’s two-year-old daughter Elliana and attempting to kill her 10-year-old son Ethan, according to the DailyMail.

Lucas wrote in the note that a sermon by Metropolitan Community Church lesbian Pastor Lea Brown “really, really touched” her the day before the revenge killing carried out in response to Jamason ending their relationship. Metropolitan Community Church is a homosexual denomination that twists Scriptures to fit a homosexual “christianity” whose god is friendly to homosexual acts.

Read more: http://lastdayswatchman.blogspot.com...er-lovers.html

Dr. Brown has published essays in Dancing in Fetish Boots: Essays in Honour of Marcella Althaus-Reid (ed. Lisa Isherwood and Dr. Mark Jordan) and Queering Christianity: Finding a Place at the Table for LGBTQI Christians.
    http://believe.mccchurch.org/?page_id=1394

Kimberly Lucas and her former lesbian partner are licensed mental health counselors and Obama supporters

These "inclusive" churches, where your sin is celebrated, not only embrace homosexual behavior, but "reproductive choice" as well.
    http://believe.mccchurch.org/?ps_promotion=sponsor-1

Children are not safe around these perverts.

Thread Information