Thread: Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 1,042 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm a bit late in warning those parents who had planned on taking their children to Disney World in Orlando this weekend, but many family organizations had put out the word, including having a warning from the sky:

Aside from all of the lewd behavior that will be going on in public and sodomizing done in restroom toilet stalls, here's the main calendar for the 23rd annual "Gay Days Orlando":

http://gaydays.com/Calendar/Main/

Back later with Linda Harvey's article.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh. Part 3 sucks. When is part 4 gonna start?
    Having the right to do something does not automatically make it the right thing to do.

Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.~Founding Father Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814,

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagster01 View Post
    Eh. Part 3 sucks. When is part 4 gonna start?
    Using the dope calendar, let's figure it out.

You inhale dope, what, 4 or 5 times a day?

5 x 365 = approximately 1,825 hits from now.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moving on...

Over 2000 post club TracerBullet's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    I couldn't ask for a better 'welcoming committee' boyz. Being that June is the beginning of 'pride parades' across the globe, do you fellas have any special plans on what costume you're going to wear at the 'march of the moral degenerates' in a city near you? (As we all know, clothing is optional at pride parades, so let's just hope that TOL's resident homosexualists plan on wearing something).
    oh Francine, when it comes to a march of moral degenerates you are a one man(?) parade

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a bit late in warning those parents who had planned on taking their children to Disney World in Orlando this weekend, but many family organizations had put out the word, including having a warning from the sky:

Aside from all of the lewd behavior that will be going on in public and sodomizing done in restroom toilet stalls, here's the main calendar for the 23rd annual "Gay Days Orlando":

http://gaydays.com/Calendar/Main/

Back later with Linda Harvey's article.

would you look at all that debauchery

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just popped in to say hi

3rd thread in series...it's gotta be a record breaker for TOL.

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TracerBullet View Post
    would you look at all that debauchery
    I would like to thank homosexual activist TracerBullet for once again showing the readers of this thread how important children are to the homosexual movement.

If I may, I'd like to add another picture to Traci's "family album" (this is one of the more tame pictures) :

Let's hope that not too many unsuspecting parents that took their children to Disney World over this past weekend had to explain to them why men dressed in women's clothing use the women's restroom and the various other things that occur when proud and unrepentant moral degenerates gather.

Maybe Traci can tell us a little bit about the upcoming "Bear Bash"?

For those of you not familiar with the term "Bear", I talked about it briefly in part 1 of the thread.

"In male bisexual and gay culture, a Bear is a large, hairy man who projects an image of rugged masculinity. Bears are one of many LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity.

The term Bear was popularized by Richard Bulger, who, along with his then partner Chris Nelson (19602006) founded Bear Magazine in 1987. There is some contention surrounding whether Bulger originated the term and the subculture's conventions. George Mazzei wrote an article for The Advocate in 1979 called "Who's Who in the Zoo?", that characterized homosexuals as seven types of animals, including bears.[1]

Some Bears place importance on presenting a hypermasculine image and may shun interaction with, and even disdain, men who exhibit effeminacy...

Bears are almost always gay or bisexual men. Increasingly, transgender or transsexual men (trans men) and those who shun labels for gender and sexuality are also included within Bear communities. However, heterosexual men who have Bearish physical traits and are affirming of their gay friends and family (or their gay fans, in the case of a celebrity) may also be informally accorded "honorary" Bear status.[6] A smaller number of lesbians, particularly butch dykes, also participate in Bear culture, referring to themselves with the distinct label of ursula.[7]..."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

As we can see, homosexuals are "equal opportunity perverts", as Bears allow those that have their genitals mutilated and even "butch dykes" into their exclusive club.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's hope that not too many unsuspecting parents that took their children to Disney World over this past weekend had to explain to them why men dressed in women's clothing
    Can you provide scripture where God condemns that?
    Having the right to do something does not automatically make it the right thing to do.

Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.~Founding Father Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814,

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to thank homosexual activist TracerBullet for once again showing the readers of this thread how important children are to the homosexual movement.

If I may, I'd like to add another picture to Traci's "family album" (this is one of the more tame pictures) :

Let's hope that not too many unsuspecting parents that took their children to Disney World over this past weekend had to explain to them why men dressed in women's clothing use the women's restroom and the various other things that occur when proud and unrepentant moral degenerates gather.

Maybe Traci can tell us a little bit about the upcoming "Bear Bash"?

For those of you not familiar with the term "Bear", I talked about it briefly in part 1 of the thread.

"In male bisexual and gay culture, a Bear is a large, hairy man who projects an image of rugged masculinity. Bears are one of many LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity.

The term Bear was popularized by Richard Bulger, who, along with his then partner Chris Nelson (19602006) founded Bear Magazine in 1987. There is some contention surrounding whether Bulger originated the term and the subculture's conventions. George Mazzei wrote an article for The Advocate in 1979 called "Who's Who in the Zoo?", that characterized homosexuals as seven types of animals, including bears.[1]

Some Bears place importance on presenting a hypermasculine image and may shun interaction with, and even disdain, men who exhibit effeminacy...

Bears are almost always gay or bisexual men. Increasingly, transgender or transsexual men (trans men) and those who shun labels for gender and sexuality are also included within Bear communities. However, heterosexual men who have Bearish physical traits and are affirming of their gay friends and family (or their gay fans, in the case of a celebrity) may also be informally accorded "honorary" Bear status.[6] A smaller number of lesbians, particularly butch dykes, also participate in Bear culture, referring to themselves with the distinct label of ursula.[7]..."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

As we can see, homosexuals are "equal opportunity perverts", as Bears allow those that have their genitals mutilated and even "butch dykes" into their exclusive club.
    attack and change the topic. you do that every time someone here exposes your false witness

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Can you provide scripture where God condemns that?
    What, so that you can tell your drag queen friends that their sick behavior goes against Holy Scripture?

Deuteronomy 22:5

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What, so that you can tell your drag queen friends that their sick behavior goes against Holy Scripture?

Deuteronomy 22:5
    There is a lot of debate about this. What is womens and mens clothing? Where do jeans and t-shirt fall? What about uni-sex clothing? Is it based on pop culture's definition of mens and womens?

For example, at work we all wear the same polos and shorts/pants, whether man or woman. Are you saying we violate this scripture?

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is a lot of debate about this. What is womens and mens clothing? Where do jeans and t-shirt fall? What about uni-sex clothing? Is it based on pop culture's definition of mens and womens?

For example, at work we all wear the same polos and shorts/pants, whether man or woman. Are you saying we violate this scripture?
    What's to debate? Wearing apparel and makeup that makes you appear that you're identifying with the opposite gender:

is not the same as wearing a practical clothing for work.

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TracerBullet View Post
    attack and change the topic. you do that every time someone here exposes your false witness
    Come on Traci, you've been to enough 'pride parades' to know what goes on when sexual deviants get together to celebrate perversion. (Traci is obviously too shy to talk about the upcoming "Orlando Bear Bash" or the "Bear culture" in the 'community' that he incessantly defends).

Don't take my word for what goes on at "Gay Days" at Disney World, read what proud and unrepentant homosexual Pete Werner has to say about it.

Why I’m not going to Gay Days this year

June 2006

Authors Note: This article pertains mainly to the Saturday event during Gay Days. The rest of the week is fairly benign. My suggestion to those who wish to avoid the event is to avoid the Magic Kingdom on the first Saturday of June. During the week, a different theme park is featured for the "Gay Days" event. If you wish to avoid the crowds, I suggest that you avoid the scheduled park for that day.

“Go get a room."

That’s exactly what I feel like yelling this time every year as Gay Days descend upon Orlando. I know that during the first week in June, unsuspecting families and otherwise good and reasonable people will, at times, be confronted with images and events they would probably rather not see or experience on their family vacation. These people paid to visit Disney World, but during the first week in June, it looks a lot more like South Beach.

For the record, I’m a 42-year old gay man living in Orlando. I’ve been to Gay Days before, and thought it was a little bit over the top, but always bit my lip – especially here on the site. This year though, it just seems completely out of control, and I wanted to get this off my chest.

I’ve watched over the years as Gay Days has grown in scope and size. What once was a small group of well-meaning gay men and lesbians has grown – and in my opinion, deformed – into what is now nothing more than a vile spectacle of self indulgence and indecency.

No matter how prudish that last sentence may sound, trust me – I’m no prude. I have a liberal streak that cuts through me like a hot knife through butter, but I like to think that I was raised with a certain sense of decency and a pretty good sense of right and wrong. There is a time and a place for everything, and Disney World is neither in this instance...

Read more: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-gay-days.htm

What Pete Werner is saying is this: If you want to contract HIV/AIDS, anal cancer, syphilis, gonorrhea or one of the many sexually transmitted diseases that afflict those that engage in same sex sodomy, do it in the privacy of your own sodomy chambers (bedroom, park bushes, gay bathhouses and public restroom toilets stalls) where innocent children and people who are repulsed by deviant sexual behavior don't have to see it.

Right Aaron?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's to debate? Wearing apparel and makeup that makes you appear that you're identifying with the opposite gender is not the same as wearing a practical clothing for work.
    Who decides what makes someone appear that they're identifying with the opposite gender? Pop culture? The fashon industry? You?

For example, who gets to decide that dresses are ladies clothing?

And what is men's clothing?

Thread Information