• I have never bought or sold anything on eBay

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • What's ebay?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you shop on eBay? And if so how frequently? What types of things do you buy on eBay?

Do you sell on eBay? What types of things do you sell on eBay?

Memento Mori

Do you shop on eBay? And if so how frequently? What types of things do you buy on eBay?

Do you sell on eBay? What types of things do you sell on eBay?

I've bought a few of those hard to find video games -- the one's that they stopped producing.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Our family buys a lot of things on eBay. Especially books, school curriculum, and other homeschool supplies. I occasionally will buy computer parts and accessories.

I used to sell a lot of things on eBay like old toys and collectibles but haven't done much of that lately.

How do you eBay?

Aimiel

I've sold a lot more than I've bought on e-Bay. I just sold my monitor and a pair of walkie-talkies last week. Most often the things I sell on e-Bay will sell for far more than I would get from a yard-sale, and that is the biggest reason I use it. I'm Aimiel7 on e-Bay.

SUTG

I've sold a lot more than I've bought on e-Bay. I just sold my monitor and a pair of walkie-talkies last week. Most often the things I sell on e-Bay will sell for far more than I would get from a yard-sale, and that is the biggest reason I use it. I'm Aimiel7 on e-Bay.

How does the selling procees work? (I've bought but never sold)
Does ebay charge you a fee or percentage for selling?

Checking your sale now...

Aimiel

How does the selling procees work? (I've bought but never sold)
Does ebay charge you a fee or percentage for selling?
Yes. For example, I sold my monitor (which I paid about $250 for over two years ago) for $167 and some change, and e-Bay charged a little over $5 for the sale. I couldn't have gotten that much for it anywhere else. I had offered it to a friend of mine for $100, but he bought an HDTV monitor instead.

Prolifeguyswife

Yes, Ebay charges a percentage of what you sell. My husband buys and sells high-end cell phones for other people on e-bay. He gets really great deals on Blackberrys and stuff like that.

SUTG

Yes. For example, I sold my monitor (which I paid about $250 for over two years ago) for $167 and some change, and e-Bay charged a little over $5 for the sale. I couldn't have gotten that much for it anywhere else. I had offered it to a friend of mine for $100, but he bought an HDTV monitor instead.

Do you ever get people wanting to return stuff? How do you handle that?

BTW, your place in Ohio sounds pretty nice. I like the fact that the backyard is considered designated wilderness. (Or whatever it is)