Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:dizzy: I hope you don't ref any sports events, given your interpretations of who wins or loses. :juggle:

After clicking your "wins or loses" link to see just what it was that made you feel you were making a point here, I just had to....

:rotfl:

SUTG

It is nothing but a (boastful) update of viewers who have viewed his past "Battle X's" still dating way back when.

So?

Why is Enyart not presently active?

Enyart has never been short on boastful behavior.

If you really want to hear more of him why not listen to some of the old shows on his website? Or you can PM him or call in.

JoyfulRook

It isn't?
No. If you read the mission statement, this website is dedicated to the glory and honor of God, not Bob Enyart.

But does he care about TOL?
Yes, he advertises the website on his show all the time. He frequently has TOLers on BEL as guests.

I can't "care" about someone I don't know, never met, and who does not engage in discussion.
I would disagree. You can't "care" for them in a directly personal sense, but indirectly you can. But it's a minor point.

Maybe I would care, if the high-and-mighty Enyart would actively support his followers and bother to talk to even an old lady like me, about the things of God.
1. He doesn't have "followers." There are just people who agree with him.

2. How about you take the initiative and call into the show to ask about "the things of God." Trying to call him out on TOL, while avoiding calling him up seems to be pretty weak.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Funny how this lunatic had you jumping through hoops not long ago.
If by "jumping through hoops" you mean he frustrated me by being a complete jerk then I guess you're probably right.

Me and Hilston went round and round over the years, sometimes it was fun, other times it wasn't.

I would be willing to bet you haven't read nor understand anything you just linked to. You don't know if Hilston is a genius or a lunatic. All you can do on TOL is cheer lead anyone you know of that is a TOL adversary because you failed in doing anything meaningful here yourself.

You are a loser, a failure, a defeated foe that is left sitting on the sidelines playing to a crowd that is no longer watching you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would be willing to bet you haven't read nor understand anything you just linked to. You don't know if Hilston is a genius or a lunatic. All you can do on TOL is cheer lead anyone you know of that is a TOL adversary because you failed in doing anything meaningful here yourself.
You would lose that bet, my friend. I did not know TOL had adversaries per se. What do you believe is the TOL adversarial position, other than a myopic, deep-seated misrepresentation of the Reformed tradition?

You are a loser, a failure, a defeated foe that is left sitting on the sidelines playing to a crowd that is no longer watching you.
Button. Pushed. :cloud9:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is funny is that Hilston could take your writings and do the same thing!

Do you think that he would agree with you on most points? If so then you don't know Hilston.
We agree on some, disagree on others. More than I can say for the TOL hoi polloi. Fortunately, that is irrelevant.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can't "care" about someone I don't know, never met, and who does not engage in discussion.
Actually, you can, and Christ commands that you do.

Luke 10

25 And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 He said to him, [jesus]“What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?” [/jesus]

27 So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’[h] and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”

28 And He said to him, [jesus]“You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.” [/jesus]

29 But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 Then Jesus answered and said: [jesus]“A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, who stripped him of his clothing, wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. 31 Now by chance a certain priest came down that road. And when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32 Likewise a Levite, when he arrived at the place, came and looked, and passed by on the other side. 33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was. And when he saw him, he had compassion. 34 So he went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; and he set him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35 On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, gave them to the innkeeper, and said to him, ‘Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, when I come again, I will repay you.’ 36 So which of these three do you think was neighbor to him who fell among the thieves?” [/jesus]

37 And he said, “He who showed mercy on him.”
Then Jesus said to him, [jesus]“Go and do likewise.”[/jesus]​

Note that the Samaritan in Christ's parable cared about the man whom he did not know, had never met, and who had not engaged him in a discussion.

While you're at it, note that Christ refers to something happening "by chance."

And note that He casts a Samaritan, who would not have known God (John 4:22), as doing something truly good that others should emulate.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
hoi polloi

I always wondered how that was spelled.. :chuckle:

My question to the OP is if you feel so strongly about Bob Enyart, why are you affiliated with a website that you say is so wholeheartedly devoted to him? Why not find one that suits your views and wouldn't raise your blood pressure so much? :idunno: :think:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While you're at it, note that Christ refers to something happening "by chance."

Noted... and marked with my other study material on the "chance" subject. :) Very interesting this subject is as I didn't realize all that was said on chance. Thanks. :up:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I always wondered how that was spelled.. :chuckle:

My question to the OP is if you feel so strongly about Bob Enyart, why are you affiliated with a website that you say is so wholeheartedly devoted to him? Why not find one that suits your views and wouldn't raise your blood pressure so much? :idunno: :think:

And just so everyone knows, TOL is NOT devoted to Bob Enyart.

See here:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1964