Re: Bob Enyart

PKevman

Nang said:
Why is Enyart not presently active?

Why does it matter to you? The man has a life and a ministry. If he chooses to spend it doing other things at this juncture why do you care? What business is it of yours what the man is doing? I just saw him on here recently, so I know it isn't true that he is never on.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
1.) This site isn't devoted to his beliefs.

It isn't?

2.) Just because he doesn't post much doesn't mean he doesn't support it.

But does he care about TOL?

3.) Why do you care so much about him??? :freak:

I can't "care" about someone I don't know, never met, and who does not engage in discussion.

Maybe I would care, if the high-and-mighty Enyart would actively support his followers and bother to talk to even an old lady like me, about the things of God.

Nang

PKevman

Nang you should call into his show sometime and say you are Nang from TOL and you'd like to debate him on the subject of Open Theism.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I am quite certain that he does. He promotes it on his radio show constantly. He has his own forum on TOL Nang.

His forum on TOL is not personal interaction with the members of TOL.

It is just a transcript of what he puts out on the air.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang you should call into his show sometime and say you are Nang from TOL and you'd like to debate him on the subject of Open Theism.

I am saying, as a member of TOL, I would like Bob Enyart to engage me in discussion on TOL, regarding the gospel truths of Jesus Christ.

Nang

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am saying, as a member of TOL, I would like Bob Enyart to engage me in discussion on TOL, regarding the gospel truths of Jesus Christ.

Nang

I can certainly see where you're coming from. How dare he try and do anything else in his life that he feels necessary when it takes away from the most important thing of all which is to engage with you in a discussion.

Some people just have their priorities all out of whack! :doh:

PKevman

I can certainly see where you're coming from. How dare he try and do anything else in his life that he feels necessary when it takes away from the most important thing of all which is to engage with you in a discussion.

Some people just have their priorities all out of whack! :doh:

And a highly inflated view of themselves as well.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Nang

Bob Enyart refers to TOL as a "sister ministry" He likes it a lot! He supports it in his spare time, but TOL has never been the primary focus of Pastor Enyart's ministry. The good news is that it is possible to engage Pastor Enyart directly, but you would have to do it through his talk show, by calling 800-8Enyart (836-9278) between 3PM and 4PM mountain time Mon-Fri.
Or
You could stay at your computer and keep complaining about how he doesn't spend all of his time at TOL.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I will bet he will still have something to argue about. Nothing will convince him because his mind is already made up that he has a valid point no matter how pointless it is :chew:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will bet he will still have something to argue about. Nothing will convince him because his mind is already made up that he has a valid point no matter how pointless it is :chew:

How does that make him different than most people you talk to.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Oh . . .

Too busy to support a (very lone) website devoted to his (new and unusual) beliefs?

Odd.

What's odd is that you care about things that don't matter and ignore things that do.

You are a complete idiot.:p

Last edited:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Maybe I would care, if the high-and-mighty Enyart would actively support his followers and bother to talk to even an old lady like me, about the things of God.
Nang

Oh, I get it, your name is really Nag.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bob Enyart refers to TOL as a "sister ministry" He likes it a lot! He supports it in his spare time, but TOL has never been the primary focus of Pastor Enyart's ministry. The good news is that it is possible to engage Pastor Enyart directly, but you would have to do it through his talk show, by calling 800-8Enyart (836-9278) between 3PM and 4PM mountain time Mon-Fri.
Or
You could stay at your computer and keep complaining about how he doesn't spend all of his time at TOL.

Nag will never call. If he does, I will donate 5 bucks to TOL!

PKevman

Nang would be annihilated like every other Calvinist Bob takes on. But like all the Calvinists she would not admit it. Still it would be interesting to hear if she is as mean-spirited during a phone conversation as she is in her posts on here.

I think she might wind up being a classic Bob call like the "Video Fruitcake" one.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nang would be annihilated like every other Calvinist Bob takes on. But like all the Calvinists she would not admit it. Still it would be interesting to hear if she is as mean-spirited during a phone conversation as she is in her posts on here.

I think she might wind up being a classic Bob call like the "Video Fruitcake" one.

Another caller for the "Radio Fruitcake" collection.

Video Fruitcake! :rotfl:

Video Fruitcake!

Evoken

Nang would be annihilated like every other Calvinist Bob takes on. But like all the Calvinists she would not admit it.

What do you (and other open theists) mean by the word "Calvinist"? I have the feeling that you guys have something more than real Calvinists in mind when you use the word.

Evo