Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Do you feel hungry?
    No, I make sure to have small snack throughout the day to make sure I am not craving stuff. My secret weapon is a small amount of something high in protein and fat every hour or two between meals. 1/3 of a hot dog is 60 calories. An oz of roasted peanuts is 180.

Over 1000 post club dreadknought's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
    No, I make sure to have small snack throughout the day to make sure I am not craving stuff. My secret weapon is a small amount of something high in protein and fat every hour or two between meals. 1/3 of a hot dog is 60 calories. An oz of roasted peanuts is 180.
    My snacks are wheat crackers with milk..... but my body is different from yours.
    "I will guard my ways That I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle While the wicked are in my presence." I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse. My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue:"LORD, make me to know my end And what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am. NASB

Thanks
    Thanked 1,337 Times in 1,039 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tip Many will follow your way, I believe. No one can argue with success

Down there with them spiders musterion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,608 Times in 8,664 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Good job! Just wait until the desire for starches subsides, if it hasn't already!

Posted from the TOL App!
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

6. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (July 18th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Thanks for the tip Many will follow your way, I believe. No one can argue with success
    Loosing a lot of weight quickly is a minor success. Keeping it off is a major success!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,337 Times in 1,039 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loosing a lot of weight quickly is a minor success. Keeping it off is a major success!
    I am sure you can find the way to do it.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep.
    "I will guard my ways That I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle While the wicked are in my presence." I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse. My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue:"LORD, make me to know my end And what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am. NASB

Thanks
    Thanked 9,136 Times in 6,308 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get it :Idunno
    Cholesterol is a steroid that the body produces. It builds and repairs cells. It gives them structure. Without it, we would have the shape of soft jelly. God plans ahead.

Plants have fiber for their structure and shape.

I do love my eggs!
    Daily diets have little effect on cholesterol. Daily long term grains raise cholesterol because the body has to produce more to repair the damage.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nick, don't keep telling Dell about calories............ fat people need to know about what their bodies "do" and "DONT". Calories is not the solution, from my experience.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,136 Times in 6,308 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by student x View Post
    Nick, don't keep telling Dell about calories............ fat people need to know about what their bodies "do" and "DONT". Calories is not the solution, from my experience.
    Where did I say to watch calories? In fact, I have stated the opposite on TOL quite a few times. The body is a chemistry engine. I apologize if there was confusion.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Where did I say to watch calories? In fact, I have stated the opposite on TOL quite a few times. The body is a chemistry engine. I apologize if there was confusion.
    You are right, I retract the word calorie from my statement and my negativity.

Have you lost excessive, obese, weight?

Down there with them spiders musterion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,608 Times in 8,664 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I increased my net calories by offsetting carbohydrates with increased saturated fats, which are more calorically dense, and yet lost weight. If the "law" of CICO (cal. in, cal. out) was an absolute truth, that should have never happened. Point is, there's more involved than mere calorie counts.

Posted from the TOL App!
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

17. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cholesterol is a steroid that the body produces. It builds and repairs cells. It gives them structure. Without it, we would have the shape of soft jelly. God plans ahead.

Plants have fiber for their structure and shape.

Daily diets have little effect on cholesterol. Daily long term grains raise cholesterol because the body has to produce more to repair the damage.
    I was just a little confused about the statement "fiber is for plants" I am a big believer in fiber because it keep me regular and cleans out the digestive track. my Doctors have always told me that my bad cholesterol levels were good, so it is something I have never paid to much attention to.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did I say to watch calories?

i watched them disappear off my plate last night!

gonna be a long day today - nothing but bananas and energy bars until i get home tonight

Thread Information