Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 1,038 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
    Seems to be a brand name of probiotics. I do believe in beneficial bacteria and try to avoid antibiotics as much as possible.
    Don't they say we need antibiotics?

There are too many conflicted information. I don't know what to believe.

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Don't they say we need antibiotics?

The Qi/energy fields deflect viruses and bacteria the body doesn't need. Like the snake bite didn't effect one of the disciples or gravity didn’t apply to Peter walking on water.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,136 Times in 6,308 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is obvious from your posts. Try believing the Bible first. Before the flood, God said to eat a vegetarian diet. After the flood, he said the opposite. Which would you follow and why? They are instructions from God which are in contention with each other.

3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs.

Anyway, studies on people have different results that studies on cows, rabbits, and lab rats.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/04/...n-meat-eaters/

A new study from the Medical University of Graz in Austria finds that vegetarians are more physically active, drink less alcohol and smoke less tobacco than those who consume meat in their diets.....But the vegetarian diet — characterized by a low consumption of saturated fats and cholesterol that includes increased intake of fruits, vegetables and whole-grain products — carries elevated risks of cancer, allergies and mental health disorders.

Vegetarians were twice as likely to have allergies, a 50 percent increase in heart attacks and a 50 percent increase in incidences of cancer.

Butter and whole milk are two of the best things you can consume. The moral of the story? Those that smoke less tobacco are less healthy.

Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Tambora (July 18th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TulipBee View Post
    The Qi/energy fields deflect viruses and bacteria the body doesn't need. Like the snake bite didn't effect one of the disciples or gravity didn’t apply to Peter walking on water.
    So you are talking about the miracle now.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,136 Times in 6,308 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JosephR View Post
    hehe,at least we do recognize it is a chemical warfare going on..
    The body is a chemistry engine, not a calorie engine.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you are talking about the miracle now.
    I'm talking about commanding healing

Over 750 post club staind.raindrop's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do want to get back to the pound a day pace for a few more weeks. I have money riding on it! I entered a 6 week local weight loss challenge and the first three places get paid!
    Oh nice, how much do they win and when did you start?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TulipBee View Post
    I'm talking about commanding healing
    Tell us your success story.

thanks.

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell us your success story.

thanks.
    I'll try if I can find someone not too anti-Eastern to listen. I got it from a school of sudden enlightenment and mixed christainity and science in it.

Down there with them spiders musterion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,574 Times in 8,652 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been low carb for several years now. Went from borderline pre-diabetic (I get that from my dad) with horrible blood numbers, to both perfectly fine due to cutting carbs, moderating protein and jacking saturated fat way high. My doc didn't want to believe it but her own numbers don't lie.

I'm 5'10 and have gone from 180+ with a 37 waist at my fattest (with a medium frame, that's just too big) to 154 and a loose 32, almost a 30, a size I haven't seen since I was 23. Low carb/high fat FTW, but your mileage may vary.

PS

And I don't exercise.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

13. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Down there with them spiders musterion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,574 Times in 8,652 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They are my main triggers to over eat! Mac and cheese, pizza, potatoes and gravy! I have not had starchy foods of any kind since the second week of January. My goal is to get off that stuff for life and get all my carbs from green vegetables, sprouts and some fruit.
    Friendly tip: you can get to the point (with time and some experimentation) where you find your personal daily carb tolerance. Within that limit, you can splurge a bit. It can vary from 30 grams per day upwards of 100. My own hovers around 50-75/day, but I still do not let myself indulge with the bread machine, my special, infernal weakness.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

15. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Over 1000 post club dreadknought's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm. Ive lost over 130 lbs over the last year or so, from well over 300 lbs to this winter weight.... 40 more to go by June.

Posted from the TOL App!
    "I will guard my ways That I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle While the wicked are in my presence." I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse. My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue:"LORD, make me to know my end And what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am. NASB

Over 750 post club staind.raindrop's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Friendly tip: you can get to the point (with time and some experimentation) where you find your personal daily carb tolerance. Within that limit, you can splurge a bit. It can vary from 30 grams per day upwards of 100. My own hovers around 50-75/day, but I still do not let myself indulge with the bread machine, my special, infernal weakness.
    I won't eat bread with refined flour, no matter what flavor. If I eat bread from a loaf, it's 100% whole wheat for more than one reason. It isn't refined flour so it doesn't spike your blood sugar the same way and it isn't fortified with chemical equivalents to nutrients. Most specifically, it doesn't contain any Folic Acid, which is the synthetic version of the natural nutrient Folate found in a lot of vegetation. It's a nutrient that is crucial in cell function, so it's one that's required to be replaced after the refining of the flour strips off all signs of life and they lie to us by saying the chemical is identical to the real thing. I made the mistake of taking straight Folic Acid three times when I was in my first trimester with Emily. I was doubled over with stomach pain the first and couldn't keep anything down either day the second and third, so I quit taking that particular supplement. I thought it might be morning sickness at first, but I hadn't experienced it before taking them and was never sick again after I stopped, so I know it was the pills. It's being shown to be dangerous in studies now and that doesn't surprise me one bit after that experience.

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by student x View Post
    Hmmm. Ive lost over 130 lbs over the last year or so, from well over 300 lbs to this winter weight.... 40 more to go by June.

Posted from the TOL App!
    How you feel?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by staind.raindrop View Post
    Oh nice, how much do they win and when did you start?
    A week ago Tuesday. Top prize is up to $300
    Last edited by Delmar; April 3rd, 2014 at 05:13 PM.

Thread Information