ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

Danoh

The Holy Spirit could have used "for God so loved Israel" but he did NOT.

Jhn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

As with mine, her point went right past you.

Clearly, you are in your own "world."

Which is, by the way, another use of the word "world."

You'll have to do better than repeatedly insist your assertion based solely on one passage.

You will have to lay out an actual study on TOL of the various uses of the world "world" followed by an actual study of John 3:16's sense of that word, as shown by other passages you can actually prove through the Scripture, point to the use of "world" in that passage you are asserting is the case.

You will not, though.

Because you are unable to, because you do not know how.

So you will pull a Trump and or that of one of his minions/lemmings, and deflect...and deflect...and deflect...

In contrast to what the Bible student is instructed to do...he or she is not only instructed that...

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

But he or she is also instructed to...

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Then again, as your kind of wood and earth ever prove...

2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

For in contrast to your proving you have diligently sought to show yourself approved before God as to your having rightly laid out the word you assert is based on truth, yours has proven to be nothing more than one instance after another of profane and vain babblings, babblings on your part.

I'll await your thorough study of the above on TOL...though a very long wait you have continued to prove is all your "wall" has been all about...:chuckle:

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12.

Danoh

It doesn't always mean the entire globe.

Luke 2:1 KJV
(1) And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.

The Roman Empire was expansive, indeed, but it not control the whole world.

As you can see on the map below that includes all areas of the Roman Empire (red) and even includes areas that were under dispute.
So the map below is as far as the Roman Empire went in capacity.

rome-empire-modern-nations-01.jpg

Long story short, the WHOLE WORLD was not taxed by them.

Yep.

Just as in the following, the word "all" obviously does not refer to "all."

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Not only does that "all" obviously exclude "the saints" such passages ALSO mention, but likewise is the obvious case elsewhere, as to it's actual sense of the words "all kindreds," that is to say "all tongues" or "all nations."

For after all that...

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

dodge, put your notions away.

Its time you learn how to do an individual word and or phrase study, together with related words, and themes - through the Scripture, by and in, the Scripture Itself.

Here, a passage as an example of that (for you to deflect, of course)...

Nehemiah 8:8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Acts 17:11,12

musterion

The Holy Spirit could have used "for God so loved Israel" but he did NOT.

Jhn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

A redeemed, restored, Spirit-filled nation of priests would have taken the glory of Messiah to all the nations of the world, just as predicted back with Moses. Not sure why you're confused on such a simple biblical point.

Danoh

A redeemed, restored, Spirit-filled nation of priests would have taken the glory of Messiah to all the nations of the world, just as predicted back with Moses. Not sure why you're confused on such a simple biblical point.

I pointed that very principle out to him some time ago.

As usual, he deflected.

He often does that.

He does that whenever he is obviously clueless of the principle being pointed out, and whenever he is proven simply not fit to attempt to properly study these things out, given his obvious, but to him; chock-full of misfires approach.

musterion

I pointed that very principle out to him some time ago.

As usual, he deflected.

He often does that.

He does that whenever he is obviously clueless of the principle being pointed out, and whenever he is proven simply not fit to attempt to properly study these things out, given his obvious, but to him; chock-full of misfires approach.

Moses said what God told him to say...priest-nation to the world.

What could have been the launch of that is seen in the "great commission" and early Acts...Israel first, then the world.

What part of that could an honest person deflect?

(key word: honest)

SaulToPaul 2

Moses said what God told him to say...priest-nation to the world.

What could have been the launch of that is seen in the "great commission" and early Acts...Israel first, then the world.

What part of that could an honest person deflect?

(key word: honest)

Yep, Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

Interplanner

Interesting remark, Must. Weren't you just complaining that someone had 'stolen' that from Israel? That was Israel's destiny.

Interplanner

I do understand: Israel's goal and destiny was realized in Christ and his mission. That's what they were meant to do. "I want every man to be like I am, except for the chains." --Paul in Judea, before transport to Rome.

You think that destiny is another episode of Judaism. Not.

SaulToPaul 2

I do understand: Israel's goal and destiny was realized in Christ and his mission. That's what they were meant to do. "I want every man to be like I am, except for the chains." --Paul in Judea, before transport to Rome.

You think that destiny is another episode of Judaism. Not.

Made up.