“I am the mother of a gay son and I’ve taken enough from you good people”

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Why yes. It's the best portrayal of you I could muster...given the current state of bloviation you seem all too proud in displaying.

Nice try but, I am sure you can muster up a better "quip" than this...give it some thought next time.

Then I'm glad we're both in agreement that you're a smug prig.. :chuckle:

And yet again...maybe you should try defending your argument instead of throwing insults given your current mode of attack isn't getting it done for you. Epic Fail!

Tinark

Your honor, yes i raped that women, but its a natural thing so how can you hold me accountable - i was born that way and animals do it too so it must be ok, right?

It's your side that is always claiming that homosexuality is "unnatural", as if that had any relevance on the matter.

I'm glad you rightly see through such a bogus and illogical argument.

Tinark

Yep. Both smoking and homosexuality are stupid, unhealthy, unnatural and self-destructive choices that people still choose to engage in. Thanks for switching to our side. Now go home.

Have you ever eaten any of these from the list of the most unhealthy foods:

high-sugar cereals, sugary coffee drinks, canned soup, margarine, soda, processed lunch meats, ice cream and frozen french fries?

Or do you just speak out against other people's unhealthy choices while ignoring your own like a typical right-wing hypocrite?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Nice try but, I am sure you can muster up a better "quip" than this...give it some thought next time.

Then give me somthing better to work with.

And yet again...maybe you should try defending your argument instead of throwing insults given your current mode of attack isn't getting it done for you. Epic Fail!

Sure it is...or you wouldn't bother responding.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People with warped and twisted views like that on parenting is one of the reasons CPS was invented and is necessary.

Don't be stupid.

CPS usually sticks it's nose in where it doesn't belong and it certainly doesn't belong in my business of caring enough for my child to do the right thing.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Don't be stupid.

CPS usually sticks it's nose in where it doesn't belong and it certainly doesn't belong in my business of caring enough for my child to do the right thing.

No it sure does not, and I do not think it was around when I was raising my kids, or maybe being n CJ in Texas they kept away. I do not remember my daughters having issue with them, and that was good.
I sure think the CPS is one of the worse things.

They go by the same liberal baloney, they look at the worst case, then call that the norm and say if they do not intervene all cases will be like that. I hate em!

Arthur Brain

It depends on what the label connotes. I use the term 'homosexual' primarily because I respect the identification that others use for themselves. Your attempt at trying to defuse my arguments with this rather weak ad hominem looks like an admission that you don't have any argument against it. The only thing that homosexuality has got going for it is that it is consensual. This in no way means that it is a good thing.

There was no ad hominem intended and like it or not you use labels yourself when it suits. We all do so it's pointless to deny it. I've already said that sexuality itself doesn't define a person but your claim that homosexuals invented such labels where it comes to orientation smacks of subjective opinion on your part sans a legitimate cite on the matter. There are plenty of heterosexual practices that are consensual that you'd probably not recommend but I doubt you'd find many honest individuals who lay claim to choosing the gender they're attracted to.

Arthur Brain

Yet there would be no need to "make an attempt at legitimacy" if this behavior was natural or legitimate which it is not, it is is anomalous behavior which is why it is illegitimate.

It's not natural to you or me or any other heterosexual but unless you're of the opinion that people can "choose" homosexuality then it's natural for gay people.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's not natural to you or me or any other heterosexual but unless you're of the opinion that people can "choose" homosexuality then it's natural for gay people.

Christians don't believe homosexuality is normal. We can be born that way but we should not act on it because it is wrong. Many people born abnormal like alcoholism is abnormal. It is sin to be drunk and it is sin to act homosexual behavior for God's people.

You cannot convince Christians secular view of homosexuality, friend.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christians don't believe homosexuality is normal. We can be born that way but we should not act on it because it is wrong...

Your post almost sounds like you believe that God creates people with perverse sexual desires.

Surely you don't believe God would do that do you meshak?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your post almost sounds like you believe that God creates people with perverse sexual desires.

I did not choose to be heteral. I believe some people are attracted to the same sex. But it is not normal because God says so.

Some are born alcoholic and I believe that. My father was alcoholic and so is my brother and sister. They inherited alcoholism. But they don't have to be alcoholic. they can be cured if they want to.

I know alcoholism is inherited. My sister loved sour things since she was toddler. that's what my mother told us, and I know she loved everything with strong taste.

so what I am saying is you don't have to practice gay activity if you want to please God.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I did not choose to be heteral.

God gave you normal sexual desires when He created you in the womb.

You were blessed not to lose those natural sexual desires by having something terrible happen to you as a child, which many many homosexuals admit was the cause of their same sex desires (being molested as a child).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
God gave you normal sexual desires when He created you in the womb.

You were blessed not to lose those natural sexual desires by having something terrible happen to you as a child.

So you are saying we don't inherit any disease?

I believe gay is sexual disease. Anything abnormal is disease.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you are saying we don't inherit any disease?

I believe gay is sexual disease. Anything abnormal is disease.

Homosexuality is a behavior. Same sex desires are just that...desires, unless they are acted on.

God didn't create mankind in the womb with unnatural sexual desires.