Why The Democrats Lost The Election

CherubRam

The Democratic Party was mainly conservative years ago, but now days has a long standing reputation as a liberal political party. I agree with some of Trump's ideas, but I also think he is reckless. I think people were so sick of the Democrats being so liberal that they decided to take a chance on Trump. All I have to say about that mess is good luck to Trump. I remember when the Democrats use to be conservative. I wonder how it is that the Democrats became over taken by the Liberals?

CherubRam

It has been noted that: FBI director James Comey's announcement of a new inquiry into Hillary's use of email, before election day, stopped her campaign's momentum.

CherubRam

The FBI invetagation revived Mr Trump's claim that the Democratic candidate was being protected by a rigged system.

CherubRam

James Comey altered history by introducing a headline-grabber into the Hillary Clinton's email on the eve of the election.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
James Comey altered history by introducing a headline-grabber into the Hillary Clinton's email on the eve of the election.

nah - she was never gonna win

it was always gonna be trump, in every timeline imaginable

:noid: except for that bernie one

CherubRam

James Comey's party affiliation: Independent, as of 2016 of November, Republican (formerly) Wake up people, you have been taken for a ride again. Who says you can't fool the public all of the time?

CherubRam

This only proves her innocents.

Applicable statutes and Executive Order:

1) 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Full copy of this Section of the 1917 Espionage Act is below. It has been claimed that Hillary did not violate the law because she didn't intend to injure the U.S. or aid a foreign power. However, that purpose is not required to convict under this Subsections (e) and (f) of this statute.

Subsections (a)-(d) and (g)(conspiracy) reference and require intent to injure the United States. The plain-language of Subsection (e) and particularly (f) are different:

The difference is this phrase that references purpose in the first three subsections; "with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, Note: "is to be used"

The language in (e) is close but omits reference to purpose to injure: "he possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation". The word intent is not there. Note: "could be used"

Finally, the offense specified at (f) requires not willful action, simply a negligent action:

(1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or
(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

The differences between Sections (e) and (f) and the various other offenses covered in Section 793 comes down to the element of intent to injure the US or act to the advantage of a foreign power. These are not requisite elements of the offenses covered under these sections of the Espionage Act.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/8...private-server

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
James Comey's party affiliation: Independent, as of 2016 of November, Republican (formerly) Wake up people, you have been taken for a ride again. Who says you can't fool the public all of the time?

comey was just doing his job

would it have been better for him to withhold information from the public?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think people were so sick of the Democrats being so liberal that they decided to take a chance on Trump.

That, and all this rioting is confirming what people think about them. The BLM and all the roiting over the last year and massive pc culture and having their demented views shoved down peoples throats and the bathroom issues, would have led to anyone who didnt meet up with the establishment ways.

Foxfire

The Dems lost the election in the primaries when they cut off the grass roots and foisted $hillary on the voters against the surge of the Sanders campaign.

They owe Trump a debt of gratitude for bringing down the Left Establishment. Maybe next time they'll listen.

Never bring a 'same' to a 'changefight'!

CherubRam

That, and all this rioting is confirming what people think about them. The BLM and all the roiting over the last year and massive pc culture and having their demented views shoved down peoples throats and the bathroom issues, would have led to anyone who didnt meet up with the establishment ways.

I like some of the things Trump is for, but I can't help think he is an accident looking for a place to happen.