TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Bob Enyart Live > Bob Enyart Live
Reload this Page Orfa Gives Us A Ring
Bob Enyart Live Greetings to the brightest audience in the country. I am Bob Enyart...... discuss Bob's shows here! Bob's show is aired live on the radio and rebroadcast at: KGOV.com

(#16) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peers
April 22nd, 2012, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Enyart View Post
Hey TOL! A listener in Florida, Chuck, thought I was claiming that the police were the liberals. Just to clarify, here's my reply to him:
In everything I said in both shows, I don't think I once criticized the police. For 20 years on air, I've gone out of my way to thank the police for the job they do, even when I was the one that they were arresting! Perhaps you didn't know that about me, and perhaps that's why you assumed that I was referring to the police as liberals. I gave quite a few examples of the liberalism that led to the handcuffing of a six year old, and none of them had to do with the actions of the officers.

It's not the police who were acting like liberals. The police were doing what the police do. The liberal aspect of the whole absurd event is everything that gets us to the point where the police are called because a six-year-old is pulling a tantrum. It used to be that the adults responsible for children in their care would know how to handle a misbehaving child. Today, even if those adults knew what should be done (which many don't), they dare not do what the child needs most (out of fear of being sued).
-Bob Enyart
Excellent point Bob.

"Make no mistake: Children are the target of what I call the “sexual anarchy movement.” Whether it’s the movement’s pedophile wing that seeks to literally rape children, or its radical pro-abortion, homosexualist and feminist wings, which seek to rape the minds of children, the larger sexual anarchy movement has a shared goal: Attack, corrupt and destroy God’s design for human sexuality. Children are just collateral damage."

Matt Barber from his article "Sexual Anarchy"

(#17) Old
Resident Gadfly.

Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
April 23rd, 2012, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Enyart View Post
Hey TOL! A listener in Florida, Chuck, thought I was claiming that the police were the liberals. Just to clarify, here's my reply to him:
In everything I said in both shows, I don't think I once criticized the police. For 20 years on air, I've gone out of my way to thank the police for the job they do, even when I was the one that they were arresting! Perhaps you didn't know that about me, and perhaps that's why you assumed that I was referring to the police as liberals. I gave quite a few examples of the liberalism that led to the handcuffing of a six year old, and none of them had to do with the actions of the officers.

It's not the police who were acting like liberals. The police were doing what the police do. The liberal aspect of the whole absurd event is everything that gets us to the point where the police are called because a six-year-old is pulling a tantrum. It used to be that the adults responsible for children in their care would know how to handle a misbehaving child. Today, even if those adults knew what should be done (which many don't), they dare not do what the child needs most (out of fear of being sued).
-Bob Enyart

And we all know you always go kicking and screaming.

Theocrats are Social Darwinists.

He isn't there, which is why he's silent.