ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoff

Mr. 5020 said:
It means that you chose to call yourself a Pinko Commie.

Oh.. right..

hang on let me change it to something more acceptable to you..

oh..

nah.. cant be bothered.

None of the options were acceptable so i chose this one for fun.

geoff

Mr. 5020 said:
I would like you to quote - specifically - which part of Knight's opening post is wrong, and why it is wrong?

Your inability to do so will prove that their rules are anti-Biblical.

First of all knight should prove from the Bible that their rules ARE anti biblical.. which He hasnt.. He's thrown together a few irrelevant verses and you all believe everything he says..

He HAS NOT shown it to be Anti Biblical.. and has shown that he has missed the whole point of God's redemptive act... love.

Mr. 5020

geoff said:
Oh.. right..

hang on let me change it to something more acceptable to you..

oh..

nah.. cant be bothered.

None of the options were acceptable so i chose this one for fun.
I figured you would choose something acceptable to Christ, but I guess having fun is more important.

Mr. 5020

geoff said:
First of all knight should prove from the Bible that their rules ARE anti biblical.. which He hasnt.. He's thrown together a few irrelevant verses and you all believe everything he says..

He HAS NOT shown it to be Anti Biblical.. and has shown that he has missed the whole point of God's redemptive act... love.
I think everything Jesus said is relevant to the way we should interact with one another, don't you?

Do you agree that Jesus came to bring division, not peace?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
geoff said:

:blabla:

geoff

Mr. 5020 said:
I figured you would choose something acceptable to Christ, but I guess having fun is more important.

Acceptable to Christ? Or acceptable to you...

I doubt very much Christ cares that I randomly chose "pinko commie" - He knows what I am.. and thats all that matters.

Do you agree that Jesus came to bring division, not peace?

I believe that faith in Christ causes one to be separated from the World (division) and that faith in Christ brings peace.

So.. yes and no.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Sarcastikus said:
So willing to consider other people's points of view and having friendly, rational communications with them is the same as banning Christ?

Alan Watts, one of the most interesting philosopher/theologians of the 20th century, was correct in saying that Christianity's intolerance of other religions and philosophical systems is the result of an inferiority complex. The "right-wing zealots" and "fanatics" in Christianity ought to be secure enough in their own faith to be able to handle criticisms of their faith and not become paranoid thinking that non-believers are out to get them.
:darwinsm:

Mr. 5020

geoff said:
Acceptable to Christ? Or acceptable to you...
I said "acceptable to Christ."
geoff said:
I doubt very much Christ cares that I randomly chose "pinko commie" - He knows what I am.. and thats all that matters.
So Christ does not care how you portray yourself to the world?
geoff said:
I believe that faith in Christ causes one to be separated from the World (division) and that faith in Christ brings peace.

So.. yes and no.
You're talking about an internal peace. I'm talking about in relation to others, particularly the lost.

Sozo

Knight said:
Oh and fool... I realize you are a ChristianForums.com member so I want to remind you that without Christ's forgiveness you are going to hell to live for an eternity with the burden of you sin piled on your back.

Nobody at ChristianForums.com can tell you that without fear of being banned so it's important that we at TOL remind you of the truth.

There is still time for you to repent!
:BRAVO:

Oh dude, you have really made my day!

Thank God for you and TOL!!

btw... I also heard that if you type SOZO on their site, it comes out like this ****

:D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 said:
I'm talking about in relation to others, particularly the lost.
Or how about the masses that consider themselves "Christian"?

Would Christ do as ChristianForums.com does and strive to unite them? Or would He use TRUTH to divide them?

Sealeaf

Jesus is the one who brings devision, if you are not Jesus then it is not your job and you are assuming the rights that are reserved to the Deity. Generally this is not a good thing to do.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sealeaf said:
Jesus is the one who brings devision, if you are not Jesus then it is not your job and you are assuming the rights that are reserved to the Deity. Generally this is not a good thing to do.
So basically you are saying DON'T Do as Jesus does? :dizzy:

Mr. 5020

Sealeaf said:
Just to clarify...

You are saying we should NOT strive to be like Christ, right?

Peter A V

Christ Banned

Christ Banned

Yes,They are quite liberal over there.Lots of Catholics.And other unity only minded folks there.How dare one sharpeneth the other,and rebuke before all.
If one is wise,however,you can get a fair ways there,and be used of God.

PeterAV
Holy Bible
There is only one.

geoff

Mr. 5020 said:
I said "acceptable to Christ."

Ahh.. well... so you did. However, I think you meant "acceptable to you".

Mr. 5020 said:
So Christ does not care how you portray yourself to the world?

He does. However, as I said, none of the options were any more accurate so I just picked one that took my fancy.

Mr. 5020 said:
You're talking about an internal peace. I'm talking about in relation to others, particularly the lost.

Uh huh. I said "separate from the world".

Should we be at peace with the Lost? Good question. How many do you think we'd convert if we are at war with them? Does it work for the Muslims?

So, yes. We should be approachable by all people, of all faiths, denominations, belief systems, etc etc. So.. peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

geoff

Knight said:
Or how about the masses that consider themselves "Christian"?

Would Christ do as ChristianForums.com does and strive to unite them? Or would He use TRUTH to divide them?

He would use truth to FREE them.. not to divide them.

Status
Not open for further replies.