10th Annual TOL-A-THON Starts NOW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knight View Post
    Great start everyone! We are at 25% and it's just the 2nd day of the TOL-A-THON.

View the list of donations here.
    I will donate before it ends, likely in a couple days !! A small donation of $25.00 represents 1%

Comment

Lets get this party started!!

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
      TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Now is a great time for registered users, all blue members, to buy a one year subscription. They start as low as $30.00 !!!

Comment

we're at 30%

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
            we're at 30%
            Good job doser !!

Comment

it wasn't me

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                it wasn't me
                You should donate from all the free money you get

Comment

i could send knight a case of free gubmint cheese!

Comment

I am giving $25.00 in a day or two, it's the least I can do. Actually, it's the most I can give at this time but I enjoy TOL so much, I can't live without it. If I could give more I would. A year from now I will be able to donate a lot more and I look forward to that.

Comment

Let's get up to $1,000 - let's go !!!

Comment

On a couple subscriptions it says you can do this still :

Can edit and customize profile page

How do you do that on here now? I cant even find where to change the background picture i have (stars) anymore... Thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post

How do you do that on here now? I cant even find where to change the background picture i have (stars) anymore... Thanks!
                          I was wondering that myself -

Comment

Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post

The new system that we upgraded to last year no longer allows that. At least as far as I can tell.
                            Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                            TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                              The new system that we upgraded to last year no longer allows that. At least as far as I can tell.
                              If you had previously made modifications to your profile page, make sure you have the user customizations set to be visible and they will be seen (at least mine are viewable):

http://theologyonline.com/profile.php?do=editoptions [<---option at bottom of the page]

AMR
                              Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
                              Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
                              AMR's Randomata Blog
                              Learn Reformed Doctrine
                              I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
                              Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
                              Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
                              The best TOL Social Group: here.
                              If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
                              Why?

Comment

Only $2500 this year?
                                Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Working...
                                X