9th Annual TOL-A-THON Starts now!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're such a sensitive guy. So sensitive you didn't notice the wink and got so offended you neg repped me. Honestly, first you bug me because I'm not giving you enough reps, and then you get all tight jawed when I suggest you just do what you kept saying you might do. Now I notice you have mentioned me in the chat box. I have an idea. Talk to the hand and pretend I don't exist. That way, I can just bypass your sensitivity....especially since I don't give a rip how much you give. I just think people should stop yapping about what they might do and do it. :chew:

loose lips -
as far as yapping about doing something, don't worry about it. none of your business

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're such a sensitive guy. So sensitive you didn't notice the wink and got so offended you neg repped me. Honestly, first you bug me because I'm not giving you enough reps, and then you get all tight jawed when I suggest you just do what you kept saying you might do. Now I notice you have mentioned me in the chat box. I have an idea. Talk to the hand and pretend I don't exist. That way, I can just bypass your sensitivity....especially since I don't give a rip how much you give. I just think people should stop yapping about what they might do and do it. :chew:

none of your business -

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
thcheerleader3.gif
Way to Go Bybee!
thcheerleader3.gif

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lets get fired up folks we only have a few days left to reach our goal. Who out there can push us over the 60% mark?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I hope we get some end-of-the-month or beginning of the month folks that have some extra funds - praying that TOL reaches the goal !!

glorydaz

Technically? Yes. :chuckle:

I was just trying to add some drama since we are losing steam.

Dang it....I laid there in bed last night and thought that might be the case. I honestly think I need a handler. Someone who will come along behind me and delete some of the things I say....especially in threads like this.

You wouldn't volunteer for that job, would you?

Nah, I guess not...it would have to be a full time position. :sigh:

Come on guys...only a couple of days left!!!!!!!