9th Annual TOL-A-THON Starts now!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
thcheerleader3.gif
Way to Go Rocketman
thcheerleader3.gif

glorydaz

why not renew now even if there's time left on your subscription. it would start a new one year cycle and be due every year at TOL-A-THON time.

i may do it even though mine is currently good till 6-17-16, it's still quite a discount as opposed to paying monthly -

Yep, so stop talking about it and do it. ;)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

have you ever heard of marketing ? planting seeds ? apparently not but that's all i was doing . why don't i buy 12 lifetime memberships ? it would help. no, because i was suggesting things that people may consider, not spending a BILLION - i gotta say grudges come back in the strangest ways

glorydaz

really ? thanks but i did - i have donated 122.00 dollars in 10 months - thanks though

You're such a sensitive guy. So sensitive you didn't notice the wink and got so offended you neg repped me. Honestly, first you bug me because I'm not giving you enough reps, and then you get all tight jawed when I suggest you just do what you kept saying you might do. Now I notice you have mentioned me in the chat box. I have an idea. Talk to the hand and pretend I don't exist. That way, I can just bypass your sensitivity....especially since I don't give a rip how much you give. I just think people should stop yapping about what they might do and do it. :chew:

glorydaz

really ? thanks but i did - i have donated 122.00 dollars in 10 months - thanks though

have you ever heard of marketing ? planting seeds ? apparently not but that's all i was doing . why don't i buy 12 lifetime memberships ? it would help. no, because i was suggesting things that people may consider, not spending a BILLION - i gotta say grudges come back in the strangest ways

:mock: nickers in a knot

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're such a sensitive guy. So sensitive you didn't notice the wink and got so offended you neg repped me. Honestly, first you bug me because I'm not giving you enough reps, and then you get all tight jawed when I suggest you just do what you kept saying you might do. Now I notice you have mentioned me in the chat box. I have an idea. Talk to the hand and pretend I don't exist. That way, I can just bypass your sensitivity....especially since I don't give a rip how much you give. I just think people should stop yapping about what they might do and do it. :chew:
Get used to it from PJ.
If you are not falling all over him, he will accuse you of having a grudge against him.

As wonderful as TOL is, it does have it's trolls.

glorydaz

Get used to it from PJ.
If you are not falling all over him, he will accuse you of having a grudge against him.

As wonderful as TOL is, it does have it's trolls.

Boy howdy....and if there is one thing I really dislike, it's being hounded for not repping. "Freely given" really does mean something. :)

glorydaz

finally, you get it -

pot shots is all u gots -

:mock:
trolls

yeah, me too. define "hounded" - sheesh, grade school all over again -

Do you think maybe you're getting a bit carried away? Take a deep breath and let it go. If you're hoping people will contribute to the TOL-aThon, this may not be the best way to get that to happen. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Do you think maybe you're getting a bit carried away? Take a deep breath and let it go. If you're hoping people will contribute to the TOL-aThon, this may not be the best way to get that to happen. :)

i was doing fine until your comment - i repay reps as commen courtesy - given freely. i'm not starved for attention and wanting people to fall all over me like the bandwagoneer said - i offered suggestions for donations like everybody else and for some reason you took issue - grow up !!!!!!!!!