9th Annual TOL-A-THON Starts now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
    Yep, so stop talking about it and do it.
    Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
    really ? thanks but i did - i have donated 122.00 dollars in 10 months - thanks though
    have you ever heard of marketing ? planting seeds ? apparently not but that's all i was doing . why don't i buy 12 lifetime memberships ? it would help. no, because i was suggesting things that people may consider, not spending a BILLION - i gotta say grudges come back in the strangest ways
    nickers in a knot

Comment

You're such a sensitive guy. So sensitive you didn't notice the wink and got so offended you neg repped me. Honestly, first you bug me because I'm not giving you enough reps, and then you get all tight jawed when I suggest you just do what you kept saying you might do. Now I notice you have mentioned me in the chat box. I have an idea. Talk to the hand and pretend I don't exist. That way, I can just bypass your sensitivity....especially since I don't give a rip how much you give. I just think people should stop yapping about what they might do and do it.
      Get used to it from PJ.
      If you are not falling all over him, he will accuse you of having a grudge against him.

As wonderful as TOL is, it does have it's trolls.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
      They already know monsters exist.
      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
        Get used to it from PJ.
        If you are not falling all over him, he will accuse you of having a grudge against him.

Boy howdy....and if there is one thing I really dislike, it's being hounded for not repping. "Freely given" really does mean something.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
          Get used to it from PJ.

finally, you get it -

Comment

pot shots is all u gots -

Comment

trolls

Comment

Boy howdy....and if there is one thing I really dislike, it's being hounded for not repping. "Freely given" really does mean something.
                yeah, me too. define "hounded" - sheesh, grade school all over again -

Comment

Comment

finally, you get it -
                    pot shots is all u gots -

trolls
                    yeah, me too. define "hounded" - sheesh, grade school all over again -
                    [ATTACH]20313[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20314[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20315[/ATTACH]
                    Do you think maybe you're getting a bit carried away? Take a deep breath and let it go. If you're hoping people will contribute to the TOL-aThon, this may not be the best way to get that to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                      Do you think maybe you're getting a bit carried away? Take a deep breath and let it go. If you're hoping people will contribute to the TOL-aThon, this may not be the best way to get that to happen.
                      i was doing fine until your comment - i repay reps as commen courtesy - given freely. i'm not starved for attention and wanting people to fall all over me like the bandwagoneer said - i offered suggestions for donations like everybody else and for some reason you took issue - grow up !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• lemme guess, you're gonna get the last word -

Comment

nickers in a knot
                          oh, the wink - i guess i didn't notice - and yes i neg repped you, very observant

Comment

You're such a sensitive guy. So sensitive you didn't notice the wink and got so offended you neg repped me. Honestly, first you bug me because I'm not giving you enough reps, and then you get all tight jawed when I suggest you just do what you kept saying you might do. Now I notice you have mentioned me in the chat box. I have an idea. Talk to the hand and pretend I don't exist. That way, I can just bypass your sensitivity....especially since I don't give a rip how much you give. I just think people should stop yapping about what they might do and do it.
                            loose lips -
                            as far as yapping about doing something, don't worry about it. none of your business
                            Last edited by patrick jane; September 28th, 2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

none of your business -
                              Last edited by patrick jane; September 28th, 2015, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Bybee has put us over the 50% mark! Less than a week left in the TOL-A-THON
                                Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                                TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Working...
                                X