8th Annual TOL-A-THON starts NOW!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For my entertainment, I am going to harvest a couple of great posts from TOL.

"Gros (and John W )is of the crowd who say they believe God has forgiven them their sins including any future ones and can never be lost.:-LALost

Correct. I know the good news, child of the devil, because I know the bad news, which you reject, and accept, by faith, that the Lord Jesus Christ settled the sin(singular) and sins(plural) issue, completely, 2000+ years ago, when God the Father identified Him as my substitute. Identification.....substitution....

When He was crucified, I was crucified. When He died, I died. When He was buried, I was buried. When He arose, I arose. When He was glorified, I was glorified. When He was seated, I was seated.

Ephesians 4:32 KJV
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Colossians 2:13 KJV
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

having forgiven you all trespasses-the bible

vs.

"Gros (and John W )is of the crowd who say they believe God has forgiven them their sins including any future ones and can never be lost"-wolf man

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Note to the readers: I know this is long, but it is a must read by those who know that Jesus is God, those who are not sure, and those who deny Him. For those who do believe, it will provide you with the evidence you may need in the future to defend the truth.

Jesus is worshiped

Matthew 4:10

"Then Jesus said to him, "Begone, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only..'"

Matthew 2:2

"Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east, and have come to worship Him."

Matthew 14:33

"And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, "You are certainly God's Son!"

Matthew 2:11

"And they came into the house and saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell down and worshiped Him"

Matthew 28:9

"And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him."

John 9:37

"Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you." And he said, "Lord, I believe." And he worshiped Him."

Hebrews 1:6

"And when He again brings the first-born into the world, He says, "And let all the angels of God worship Him."

Revelation 22:8

"And I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things. And he said to me, "Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book; worship God."

When John worships a servant of God, he is rebuked. The servant of God tells John to "worship God"

Revelation 14:7

"Fear God, and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made the heaven and the earth and sea and springs of waters."

We are told by Jesus to worship the Lord God, and to serve Him only. Jesus receives worship over and over again. In the previous verse, and in the following verse we are told to worship God who created the heavens and the earth...

Jesus is worshiped in heaven

Revelation 4:8-11

"And the four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes around and within; and day and night they do not cease to say, "Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come." And when the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, to Him who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders will fall down before Him who sits on the throne, and will worship Him who lives forever and ever, and will cast their crowns before the throne, saying, "Worthy art Thou, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for Thou didst create all things, and because of Thy will they existed, and were created."

Genesis 1:1

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth"

Colossians 1:15-17

“And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created by Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.”

Hebrews 1:1

“God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.”

Isa 45:21-23

Is it not I, the LORD? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me. "Turn to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other. "I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness and will not turn back, that to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.

Philippians 2:5-11

“Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore also God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

Acts 4:12

"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men, by which we must be saved."

Isaiah 43:10 -11

"Before me there was no God formed and there will be none after Me. I, even I, am the LORD; and there is no Savior besides Me

• There always has been and always will be only one true God.
  • There is no Savior of the world except for this one true God.
  • Therefore, the Savior of the world must be the one true God.

1 John 4:14

"And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world"

Titus 2:13

"...looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus"

2 Peter 1:1

"Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours, by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ"

Rev 21:5-7

"And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true." And He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. "He who overcomes shall inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son"

Rev 22:12-16

"Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying. "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches"

Rev 1:8 & 17

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty....

"...And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as a dead man. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore"

"The first and the last" died on the cross.

Isa 44:6

"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

God = ALPHA and OMEGA​
Jesus = ALPHA and OMEGA​

God = FIRST and LAST​
Jesus = FIRST and LAST​

God = BEGINNING and END​
Jesus = BEGINNING and END​

God = Worship ONLY​
Jesus = RECEIVES Worship​

God = ONLY Savior and Lord​
Jesus = Savior and Lord​

Jesus claimed to be God

John 10:30-33

I and the Father are One” “The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?" The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God."

Jesus did not deny their words.

John 8:56-58

"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad." The Jews therefore said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?" Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM."

Exodus 3:14

And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

Matthew 1:23

"Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and shall bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel," which translated means, "God with us."

It cannot be more clear. The child is God with us.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

1 Timothy 3:16

“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.”

Colossians 2:9

“For in Him all the fulness of Deity dwells in bodily form”

2 Corinthians 5:19

God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself”

John 20:27-29

“Then He said to Thomas, "Reach here your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand, and put it into My side; and be not unbelieving, but believing." Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!" Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed."

Jesus claims to be Lord and God

Isa 45:5

"I am the LORD, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God."

John 1:1-3

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being."

Jesus is the Word, and the Word is God. Jesus created all things.

John 1:10-11

"He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him."

John 1:14

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Deuteronomy 4:35
"To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is God; there is no other besides Him.

Those who claim that Jesus is not God have now been shown ample proof that He is in fact the God of the Bible, who created all things, and came among us as a child and was crucified on a cross for our sins, buried in a tomb and raised from the dead, and is worshiped by men and angels.

If you still deny that He is God, it is evidence to you and to others that you do not worship the God of the Bible, but you have a false god and a false Jesus.

You are from here forward without excuse.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by Elyon View Post
Note to the readers: I know this is long, but it is a must read by those who know that Jesus is God, those who are not sure, and those who deny Him. For those who do believe, it will provide you with the evidence you may need in the future to defend the truth.

EXCELLENT posting!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
meshak just put us over the 70% mark. :up: Come on folks we are close now but the last part is always the hardest.

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Uhm..... folks.... I am at a complete loss for words.

Bright Raven blew the doors off the 2014 TOL-A-THON. I cannot put into words how generous he was during this fundraiser.

Because of him and all the other folks that donated we met and surpassed our goal.

I have had a few folks tell me they desire to to contribute so I will leave the donations open until the 29th as was stated in the original post.

God bless all of you guys.

And that's why TOL is the best community on the web.