8th Annual TOL-A-THON starts NOW!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Rocketman, You're the man. When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Thanks BR I'm actually embarrassed that it is not more. Things are a bit tight around my household this month, it seems everything is coming at once finacially speaking and to top it off I am seeing one less paycheck because the company I work for is going to bi-weekly pay periods so they are holding back an additional week. I am really going to miss getting paid weekly. :mmph:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW,

It seems many members donated a lot last year. don't you have left over from that to make up for this year?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
We have a long way to go to reach our goal folks. We seem to be stuck under 40%

CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION.
Well, now I have to wait until next week when I get paid twice and will probably have some birthday money.:D But I promise it will come in before the end of the TOL-A-THON.

BR deserves it, if anyone does.
He has not stated he wants one. So, name your font and I'll give you some samples. If I don't have the font and cannot get it I'll let you know so you can choose another. I have way too many to list.

Thanks BR I'm actually embarrassed that it is not more. Things are a bit tight around my household this month, it seems everything is coming at once finacially speaking and to top it off I am seeing one less paycheck because the company I work for is going to bi-weekly pay periods so they are holding back an additional week. I am really going to miss getting paid weekly. :mmph:
I have two jobs and only one of them pays weekly. It is so annoying that the other does not. SO I sort of feel your pain.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Come on TOL, even a small $5 or $10 donation makes all the difference in the world. If you like having this site to socialize and participate on please consider helping out.

CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BTW,

It seems many members donated a lot last year. don't you have left over from that to make up for this year?
We don't ask for extra money.

We have one big yearly bill and a few ongoing bills and that's what the yearly fundraiser pays for for.

Trust me on this.... TOL is a losing proposition. It's a labor of love. Not only do we not make a profit I personally pay for anything extra that we might spend throughout the year.

Therefore no.... we don't have any extra money laying around from last year.

meshak, it's pretty simple.... if you don't feel like TOL is worth donating to... then don't.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
meshak, it's pretty simple.... if you don't feel like TOL is worth donating to... then don't.

You sound offended, I did not mean to offend you. I was just curios because so many regular members donated a lot..

I have been donating ever since I joined in this forum because you let me post and that worth a lot to me.

blessings.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You sound offended, I did not mean to offend you. I was just curios because so many regular members donated a lot..
Yeah.... thankfully we a few members who donate so much that we are able to reach our goal each year.

This year it's the same, a few folks have carried the load.