Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all-new TOL 2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The all-new TOL 2013

    Okay folks here we go. TOL has been completely upgraded as well as given an all-new look for the first time in several years.

    The all-new look is built for speed, speed, speed! No unnecessary bells and whistles. Not only is the new look clean and fast but it will be unified with the brand spanking new TOL app for iPhone and Android that will be released soon.

    Keep in mind EVERYTHING is new and it may take me a few days to smooth out all the kinks so please be patient.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

  • #2
    It might not hurt to hit refresh on your browser a couple times to make sure all the new graphics load in your browser.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

    Comment


    • #3



      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by zoo22 View Post
        I know.... change is hard.
        Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
        TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

        Comment


        • #5
          Is there a way to change this color scheme?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Eeset View Post
            Is there a way to change this color scheme?
            Nope.
            Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
            TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

            Comment


            • #7
              Dear Knight!

              It's been very interesting. I'm sorry for all the work that you've had to do, but it's done now hopefully. I just love Eeset's Cross there! Well, let's see how this works.

              Your Brethren In Christ's Love,

              MichaelCadry
              www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Knight View Post
                I know.... change is hard.
                Not when it is for the better. I noticed I could not select TOL light, which is fine since the beached whale has been put to sea.
                Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

                Titus 1

                For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

                Ephesians 5

                11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MichaelCadry View Post
                  Dear Knight!

                  It's been very interesting. I'm sorry for all the work that you've had to do, but it's done now hopefully. I just love Eeset's Cross there! Well, let's see how this works.

                  Your Brethren In Christ's Love,

                  MichaelCadry
                  Thank you Michael. It is the southern cross star formation visible only if you are at 25 degrees or less north latitude.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                    Not when it is for the better. I noticed I could not select TOL light, which is fine since the beached whale has been put to sea.
                    I'm glad you noticed that. We dumped the "light-weight" style since now the default style is "lightweight" already.
                    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Knight View Post
                      Nope.
                      Darn. Oh well, I toned it down a bit by using the FN F6 brightness control on my monitor.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Eeset View Post
                        Darn. Oh well, I toned it down a bit by using the FN F6 brightness control on my monitor.
                        Did you have your saturation jacked way up high or something?
                        Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                        TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Knight View Post
                          Did you have your saturation jacked way up high or something?
                          No, but this new color scheme just seemed to have a harsh glare to it. I'll get used to it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Eeset View Post
                            No, but this new color scheme just seemed to have a harsh glare to it. I'll get used to it.
                            It's just blue.

                            Vibrant colors are "in" these days.

                            I'm sure you will get used to it.
                            Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                            TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Knight View Post
                              It's just blue.

                              Vibrant colors are "in" these days.

                              I'm sure you will get used to it.
                              Surely I will. It's just that with all the blue and the new squared off TOL symbol I thought you might have become a democrat.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X