No announcement yet.

The all-new TOL 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be honest, the new format is okay, but then again I didn't see anything wrong with the old format. But that's just me.
    Eph 2:8 For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God's gift --
    Eph 2:9 not from works, so that no one can boast.
    Eph 2:10 For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them. [HCSB]

Comment

• Originally posted by Saved.One.by.Grace View Post
      To be honest, the new format is okay, but then again I didn't see anything wrong with the old format. But that's just me.
      It's not that there was something wrong with it; Knight just felt this was better and more modern.
      sigpic

Comment

• First off, I was logged out automatically when the program was updated, and JUST got a temp password - but when I try to change my password and my email, the program won't allow me to. Nor will it recognize the password I just tried to change to.
        Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.

“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

Comment

• Originally posted by Breathe View Post
          First off, I was logged out automatically when the program was updated, and JUST got a temp password - but when I try to change my password and my email, the program won't allow me to. Nor will it recognize the password I just tried to change to.
          I responded to your email earlier. Did you read it?
          Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
          TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight View Post
            I responded to your email earlier. Did you read it?
            Yes, thank you! I replied.
            The board looks very good - it's bright, easy to read, and fast!
            Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.

“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

Comment

• I noticed the favicons are still the old red round TOL caption.

Comment

• The all-new TOL 2013

Quick question, why doesn't TOL work with tapatalk correctly?

When I use it the "unread" option it won't pull the unread posts into tapatalk for ease of use.

Same with the portion to pull all posts I've participated in.

Am I crazily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” - Isaiah 30:21

Comment

• TOL now has its own app. It may not be formatted for tapatalk.

Posted from the TOL App!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Judson50 View Post
                    Quick question, why doesn't TOL work with tapatalk correctly?

When I use it the "unread" option it won't pull the unread posts into tapatalk for ease of use.

Same with the portion to pull all posts I've participated in.

Am I crazily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                    Both the TOL app and Tapatalk work perfect in that regard. I'm not sure what's happening on your specific device.
                    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• I dislike the shade of blue you picked. I wish it was darker.
                      Eph 2:8 For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God's gift --
                      Eph 2:9 not from works, so that no one can boast.
                      Eph 2:10 For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them. [HCSB]

Comment

• I thought the old one turned into a beached whale. While the baby blue is a bit out there for me, I prefer this.
                        Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Working...
                        X