The all-new TOL 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like change. It means we are alive.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
      Did you have your saturation jacked way up high or something?
      its unreal blinding for me too, i just wondered if there was a way to choose a way to darken it, if i change monitor settings it will affect everything.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
        How do we get it to fit the screen?? - This doesn't work near as smooth as the "Light Weight"!! - This is nearly unusuasable, but it is a GOOD Way to get rid of Your Poor Trash Here!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 100113
        Who let the monkey out of his cage?
        Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

OK so I checked out options and found out that there is now an enhanced editor (full wysiwyg). Was that there before? I just tested it by making two words green and sure enough they are green on my screen. And this is large not surrounded by tags but large as I highlight it and choose a large size. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
            its unreal blinding for me too, i just wondered if there was a way to choose a way to darken it, if i change monitor settings it will affect everything.
            Maybe there can be a "lights off" switch added one day, as some forums and blogs have.
            I'm not a sinner, or preacher, all I have is slight of hand.

Comment

The WYSIWYG has been there for a while.
              sigpic

Comment

It looks great. Very sleek.
                Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by freelight View Post
                  Thanks, also the social groups have content(posts) missing.
                  This should be fixed now.
                  Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                  TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

I like the new look. 8-)

You guys need an alternate method of payment other than PayPal, though. I'm fed up with them and the hoops one has to jump through to satisfy their security requirements.
                    "To deny Calvinism is to deny the gospel of Jesus Christ." - Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Also, the "Other Topics" link on the home page takes one to the Forums page rather than the ". . . And the Rest" subforum.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeset View Post
                        Is there a way to change this color scheme?
                        What color? My screen is white and the dialog boxes are light gray. There is some TOL blue trim.
                        Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Vinny View Post
                          Also, the "Other Topics" link on the home page takes one to the Forums page rather than the ". . . And the Rest" subforum.
                          I think we originally did that because there are other topics besides "the rest" that would fit into the "Other Topics" category.

However, I think it's confusing so I changed it to link to "The Rest".

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                            I think we originally did that because there are other topics besides "the rest" that would fit into the "Other Topics" category.

However, I think it's confusing so I changed it to link to "The Rest".
                            Thanks, for that.

So, you got a P.O. Box or something I can remit to?

Comment

Can we put a picture in our profile on the right to replace the big question marks boxes that signify the clubs we are in?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
                                Can we put a picture in our profile on the right to replace the big question marks boxes that signify the clubs we are in?
                                You are referring to the Social Group pics.

The owners of those groups can add a graphic to their group if they like.

I will change the default graphic in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                                X