7th Annual TOL-A-THON STARTS NOW!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Knight,

Your recent and public claim that Reformers (Calvinists) are a "cancer on the gospel" of Jesus Christ has precluded me from supporting you financially.

A truly repentant apology would go a long ways to reversing my sentiments, and loosening my purse-strings!

Nang

glorydaz

Knight,

Your recent and public claim that Reformers (Calvinists) are a "cancer on the gospel" of Jesus Christ has precluded me from supporting you financially.

A truly repentant apology would go a long ways to reversing my sentiments, and loosening my purse-strings!

Nang

Ah, salvation is the only Gift that is truly FREE....all others have some kind of string attached. :chuckle:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Ah, salvation is the only Gift that is truly FREE....all others have some kind of string attached. :chuckle:

"Salvation" is not the issue here, apparently . . .

The financial ease of continuing TOL is the imminent issue.

Forget about "strings attached."

What about unconditional rewards on monetary basis, being handed out, right and left, without discrimination.

Kinda like spiritual prostitution to keep a website going, IMO. . .

Nang

glorydaz

"Salvation" is not the issue here, apparently . . .

The financial ease of continuing TOL is the imminent issue.

Forget about "strings attached."

What about unconditional rewards on monetary basis, being handed out, right and left, without discrimination.

Kinda like spiritual prostitution to keep a website going, IMO. . .

Nang

Jesus will pass out rewards when He comes. I doubt He considers that "spiritual prostitution". I was merely comparing the fact that Salvation has no strings....while your support does. I certainly won't fault you for that, but you do seem to enjoy posting here....as I do....whether I'm agreed with or not.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Jesus will pass out rewards when He comes. I doubt He considers that "spiritual prostitution".

Knight is not Jesus Christ.

I was merely comparing the fact that Salvation has no strings....while your support does.

Does asking for apology for defamation of views, constitute "condition?"

No.

I am simply taking a final stand. I will not support TOL financially only to be theologically insulted at the same time.

Knight can decide what he wants most . . .