Infractions for reporting posts that DO NOT NEED REPORTING.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Christian Liberty quote: Resurrected- Can you explain why you don't think Town is your brother in Christ?] "...just bear in mind that i've been posting on this forum for ten or eleven years, long before town showed up. i've observed his behavior since day one - he's all about town, rarely about God"
That's correct (Ps 105:15, 2 Co 4:4).

Last edited:

glorydaz

As long as we're all complaining here, I have a rant/gripe myself.

I was just banned for "provoking" a certain lying, trouble making, agitator who thought she had a license to run around this forum beating up on people and she did!!! She should have been banned for provoking loooooooong before anyone else was, but no...she gets sympathy and a free pass to keep up her evil agenda and others get infractions and banned for giving her back just a fraction of what she was dishing out.

I've done some research too while I was away on my lil vacation and some of us are not so far off from the truth in what we suspect either.

Good luck on the TOLathon... Who's dumb enough to pay to be abused like this.

Why are you even posting here if it's so terrible? You have done nothing but gripe and complain and accuse other people of what you're the very QUEEN of.....PROVOKING. It should be your user name you've mastered it so well.

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
Why are you even posting here if it's so terrible? You have done nothing but gripe and complain and accuse other people of what you're the very QUEEN of.....PROVOKING. It should be your user name you've mastered it so well.

I've only "griped" when I was banned and given infractions for giving back far less than what was dished out to begin with...like from people like YOU who got to run off scott free without even a warning. Yeah...that does tend to get under some people's skin. pfft. Any normal person would be upset over that kind of treatment.

Breathe

As long as we're all complaining here, I have a rant/gripe myself.

I was just banned for "provoking" a certain lying, trouble making, agitator who thought she had a license to run around this forum beating up on people and she did!!! She should have been banned for provoking loooooooong before anyone else was, but no...she gets sympathy and a free pass to keep up her evil agenda and others get infractions and banned for giving her back just a fraction of what she was dishing out.

I've done some research too while I was away on my lil vacation and some of us are not so far off from the truth in what we suspect either.

Good luck on the TOLathon... Who's dumb enough to pay to be abused like this.
Did-Someone-Call-for-the-Drama-Llama.jpg

:plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've only "griped" when I was banned and given infractions for giving back far less than what was dished out to begin with...like from people like YOU who got to run off scott free without even a warning. Yeah...that does tend to get under some people's skin. pfft. Any normal person would be upset over that kind of treatment.

But, we're talking about you?

rainee

I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm saying that if I have you on ignore YOU (not anyone else) can't read what I write and I can't read what you write.

As it stands now it's one sided. So I can put you on ignore while you get free shots at commenting on my posts. It's often how people who are put on ignore goad others into taking them off. But if you can't see me when I can't see you it effectively robs both of us of a way to comment on our respective writings and knowing that removes the temptation to look.

See Town? This is what is soooo scary about you.

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
There's a handful of people who've got a free pass at forum stalking, provoking and agitating and if someone gives them a portion of what they're dishing out they get the infraction or banned if they're not part of the "thug elites".

There's too many relying on their *mod friends* to swoop in and defend these perps instead of allowing them to take it on the lip like they've been giving it to others.

Level the playing field and stop defending your friends for no other reason than they're *your buddy*. If they can dish it out...they shouldn't need defending. They should be able to grow a spine and take the same treatment they like to dish out to everyone else.

Ewe...don't get me started... LOL