Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infractions for reporting posts that DO NOT NEED REPORTING.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

As a moderator you can just edit their posts and add spoiler tags.
    That is true but I think you might be missing the whole point. As a moderator I could try to run around correcting everything anybody does that annoys anyone
    OR
    I could try to empower people to cope with some of those annoyances on their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delmar View Post
      That is true but I think you might be missing the whole point. As a moderator I could try to run around correcting everything anybody does that annoys anyone
      OR
      I could try to empower people to cope with some of those annoyances on their own.
      I was just saying that you have more options, personally. But mostly just trying to be funny.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
        I was just saying that you have more options, personally. But mostly just trying to be funny.
        Thanks for the assist!

Comment

• Originally posted by Delmar View Post
          Thanks for the assist!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by resurrected View Post
            ok - that would have better as a pm to rainee - it played off a rep comment she had sent me

and "smitten" ?

more like fascinated

he brings to mind much of what i have studied of abnormal psychology

like i've said elsewhere - i'd love to unscrew his cranium and poke around inside
            Dear Res, I just saw this.
            Now that there are no more rep comments I have to ask out loud which rep comment did your post play off of? The one where I asked you so sweetly not to be such a hard arse?
            Or since I see the screwing off the cranium bit above was your thinking from the post I made regarding Dr Frankenstein?

Comment

• i don't remember

Comment

• Originally posted by resurrected View Post

i don't remember
                I love you Res
                So sorry if I sounded witchy

I started off today feeling strange - high and low, sad and happy, excited and grieving

anyway it made me a little kooky

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight View Post
                  I will soon start handing out infractions for people who are continually reporting posts that should not be reported. And if your infractions add up you will be auto-banned.
                  "Rules are not motivating. Example is." 1 Pe 5:3 ~ Darrell Ferguson

See:

Will Shepherd for Glory, Part 4b by Darrell Ferguson

Comment

Working...
                  X