Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infractions for reporting posts that DO NOT NEED REPORTING.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
    I don't launch frivolous complaints...

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by resurrected View Post
      [Christian Liberty quote: Resurrected- Can you explain why you don't think Town is your brother in Christ?] "...just bear in mind that i've been posting on this forum for ten or eleven years, long before town showed up. i've observed his behavior since day one - he's all about town, rarely about God"
      That's correct (Ps 105:15, 2 Co 4:4).
      Last edited by serpentdove; September 14th, 2013, 03:09 PM.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Iwannaknow View Post
        As long as we're all complaining here, I have a rant/gripe myself.

        I was just banned for "provoking" a certain lying, trouble making, agitator who thought she had a license to run around this forum beating up on people and she did!!! She should have been banned for provoking loooooooong before anyone else was, but no...she gets sympathy and a free pass to keep up her evil agenda and others get infractions and banned for giving her back just a fraction of what she was dishing out.

        I've done some research too while I was away on my lil vacation and some of us are not so far off from the truth in what we suspect either.

        Good luck on the TOLathon... Who's dumb enough to pay to be abused like this.
        Why are you even posting here if it's so terrible? You have done nothing but gripe and complain and accuse other people of what you're the very QUEEN of.....PROVOKING. It should be your user name you've mastered it so well.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
          Why are you even posting here if it's so terrible? You have done nothing but gripe and complain and accuse other people of what you're the very QUEEN of.....PROVOKING. It should be your user name you've mastered it so well.
          True! She's the, "Queen of Whine!"

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
            Why are you even posting here if it's so terrible? You have done nothing but gripe and complain and accuse other people of what you're the very QUEEN of.....PROVOKING. It should be your user name you've mastered it so well.
            I've only "griped" when I was banned and given infractions for giving back far less than what was dished out to begin with...like from people like YOU who got to run off scott free without even a warning. Yeah...that does tend to get under some people's skin. pfft. Any normal person would be upset over that kind of treatment.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
              True! She's the, "Queen of Whine!"
              Hey, you're the one who lives at the woodshed.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Iwannaknow View Post
                As long as we're all complaining here, I have a rant/gripe myself.

                I was just banned for "provoking" a certain lying, trouble making, agitator who thought she had a license to run around this forum beating up on people and she did!!! She should have been banned for provoking loooooooong before anyone else was, but no...she gets sympathy and a free pass to keep up her evil agenda and others get infractions and banned for giving her back just a fraction of what she was dishing out.

                I've done some research too while I was away on my lil vacation and some of us are not so far off from the truth in what we suspect either.

                Good luck on the TOLathon... Who's dumb enough to pay to be abused like this.

                Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.


                “And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Breathe View Post

                  I think you have your drama queens confused amongst other things.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Iwannaknow View Post
                    I've only "griped" when I was banned and given infractions for giving back far less than what was dished out to begin with...like from people like YOU who got to run off scott free without even a warning. Yeah...that does tend to get under some people's skin. pfft. Any normal person would be upset over that kind of treatment.
                    But, we're talking about you?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      i thought everything was supposed to be all about me

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                        But, we're talking about you?
                        You're evidence that evolution takes a wrong turn every so often. We can always hope without expecting that it's self correcting.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Iwannaknow View Post
                          You're evidence that evolution takes a wrong turn every so often. We can always hope without expecting that it's self correcting.
                          Cryptic!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                            Cryptic!
                            Poetic too.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by resurrected View Post
                              i thought everything was supposed to be all about me
                              You are cute.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                                I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm saying that if I have you on ignore YOU (not anyone else) can't read what I write and I can't read what you write.

                                As it stands now it's one sided. So I can put you on ignore while you get free shots at commenting on my posts. It's often how people who are put on ignore goad others into taking them off. But if you can't see me when I can't see you it effectively robs both of us of a way to comment on our respective writings and knowing that removes the temptation to look.
                                See Town? This is what is soooo scary about you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X