2012 TheologyOnline Posts of the Year

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Congratulations everyone. :)

The Pegasus and Unicorn thread was a great thread, it was fun to read back through it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The fifth and final 2012 inductee into the TOL HALL OF FAME is...

chrysostom

On June 30th, 2005 chrysostom joined TOL and sentence structure has never been the same since. chrysostom is often fond swimming upstream on TOL but that hasn't slowed down his effort and participation on TOL. Almost a decade of participation on TOL sends chrysostom to the Hall.

Congratulations chrysostom!

Congrats Cm!!! You're the best my friend....

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Congratulations to all who were recognized!

AMR

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The fourth 2012 inductee into the TOL HALL OF FAME is...

kmoney

kmoney or "kmo" is another TOL legend, and while he isn't always on the same side of the issues as the TOL staff kmo is an invaluable friend to TOL. Through thick and thin kmoney is always there on TOL giving his honest opinion and keeping a great attitude.

Congratulations kmoney!

Wow! This is a surprise and an honor. Thank you very much. It's been a pleasure being here all these years. :e4e:

Congrats to all the Post of the Year winners and the HOF inductees. :cheers:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The first 2012 inductee into the TOL HALL OF FAME is...

Vegas Cowboy

Vegas Cowboy has been a loyal member and great friend to TheologyOnline for the past several years. He has also shown up in the Posts of the Year many times. But ultimately Vegas Cowboy makes it into the Hall of Fame because I love reading his posts and when I occasionally feel like TOL is more trouble than it's worth it's folks like Vegas Cowboy who make it all worth it to me.

Congratulations Vegas Cowboy!

I really do not know what to say, other than thank you kindly.

I have been off for the past 4 days spending some time with my beautiful children, and I just now read this.

Thank you. TOL is a blessed place. I have come to love it here, and the friendships I have made will last forever.

God bless you all. I am humbled by your kindness.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you to all!

yosimitesam.gif