Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocketman View Post
    So might you be...
    Actually, I was talking about you having quoted the entire opening post. I see it was cropped.

I don't believe I had a single POTD all year. Of course, I only posted a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
      Actually, I was talking about you having quoted the entire opening post. I see it was cropped.

I don't believe I had a single POTD all year. Of course, I only posted a couple of months.
      I believe you had two POTD's ghost, I was reading them all last night. There really are some good ones. I saw Barbarian had the stupidest along with two POTD's, now does the stupidest get it's own prize or does it cancel out one of His POTD's...
      The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

Why do I not find one of my Posts here on this thread ?

I have been here for over 8 years.
        GOD HAS PROMISED US IMMORTALITY

Comment

Re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-post your asteroid theory in here, Omega, and maybe it will finally get its due.
          Funny how threads morph.

For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." ~ Paul

"You should never wave to someone you don't know. What if he doesn't have a hand? Then he'll just think you're being cocky!" ~Mitch Hedberg

__.._

Comment

Originally posted by chickenman View Post
            Re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-post your asteroid theory in here, Omega, and maybe it will finally get its due.
            The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

Aww man!
              Drat.

Oh well, time goes by faster for us old folks.
              It'll be here before I know it!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
              They already know monsters exist.
              We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman View Post
                Thank you! I'm here all evening!
                Funny how threads morph.

For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." ~ Paul

"You should never wave to someone you don't know. What if he doesn't have a hand? Then he'll just think you're being cocky!" ~Mitch Hedberg

__.._

Comment

LET THE AWARDS BEGIN!!!
                  Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                  TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

If we had any sort of budget at all....

Intro

Comment

What's with the Arabic writing in that Oscar video??? TOL has been overrun by Muslims!!!

Comment

The first award of 2011 goes to....

MOST DELUSIONAL POST OF THE YEAR
                        The Barbarian in reference to the Occupy Wall Street "movement".
                        http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=78045

Comment

THE THREE BEST THREADS ABOUT WHY KNIGHT IS A BAD ADMIN....

Comment

"Knight... Shame on you." by ghost
                            http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=78649

Comment

"Knightgate" by john w
                              http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79090

Comment

And the number one thread about why Knight is a bad admin goes to.....

Comment

Working...
                                X