2011 BLACK FRIDAY-CYBER MONDAY ON THEOLOGYONLINE.COM

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, very good!
and you and ghost - you love me too as a sis in Christ, yes?
Of course!

TOL can be a bit brutal sometimes but the truth is.. that doesn't mean we all don't love one another. This place is like a family maybe more so than any other website on the net.

rainee

Oh - I was kidding, lol!
I would sign up anyway!
This is a great place to meet a whole variety of people and I want to contribute
to a place I use!! My only problem is having the cashola I wish I had.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
When you select to renew it will tell you when you expire and in my case it added a year onto the expiration date, so I was going to expire April of 2012 now it is April 2013. I really wanted to get the lifetime membership but, the economy is tough right now and there have been some rather large layoffs in my company so I will continue as a gold member until the future forecast looks a little better. Thank you Knight for the early Christmas gift of a discounted membership. I hope to be a lifer in the future. :D

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Thanks rocketman!

My pleasure ghost :e4e:, I was wondering the same thing and decided to reup anyway because April is rather close. I was pleasently suprised to see it added the year onto my expiration instead of starting my date over.

rainee

For those thinking of taking advantage of this sale I have to say I am glad I did.
:) I wish I could have done more!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My pleasure ghost :e4e:, I was wondering the same thing and decided to reup anyway because April is rather close. I was pleasently suprised to see it added the year onto my expiration instead of starting my date over.

For those thinking of taking advantage of this sale I have to say I am glad I did.
:) I wish I could have done more!
Thank you both for supporting TOL and being smart shoppers!!! :D