TOL FEATURE: add video to any TOL post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knight View Post
    You can now add YouTube videos to your TOL posts.
    Are anyone else's YouTube videos getting halved?

When someone posts an OP YT video I can only see about half of it...it gets truncated.
    Is there a setting to change this?
    _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

Comment

Originally posted by quip View Post

When someone posts an OP YT video I can only see about half of it...it gets truncated.
      You can magnify up or down by your computer settings.
      I have noticed that when my computer is set at 100% magnification or higher, the videos are shortened by length.
      When I set the magnification setting to 90% or lower, the whole video length shows.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
      They already know monsters exist.
      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by quip View Post

on my desktop,...its the ads showing in upper right that are cutting the video in half. Seems random and u can modify ad settings i think, but not sure how to eradicate ads altogether....or if even possible...since the site here is ad sponsored. Maybe Knight could have it were subscribers can have the benefit of ad free forum use? Is that possible?

On the ad to upper right there is an 'Ad Choices' button you can press which opens a page of various options you can take about ads. I havent pursued these fully yet.

sigpic

Our Real Nature
        freelight's cosmic cafe
        Free-light-Express

~*~*~
        Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

Comment

Working...
        X